The HP SureSupply mobile app allows you to monitor ink and toner levels and receive alerts when they are low [1, 2]. Conveniently order replacement cartridges and have them shipped directly to you from HP or other trusted online stores .
• Check cartridge levels and receive real-time alerts when cartridges are low 
• Easily find the right cartridges for your HP printer
• View pricing and purchase cartridges directly from HP or trusted HP online stores 
• Add your printer and set your cartridge preferences for faster purchasing next time
• Ensure you are buying original HP cartridges with the ‘Verify’ feature by scanning the security label on cartridge packaging 
• Receive relevant updates, rewards and special offers regarding your HP printer in Message Center 
 Requires an Internet connection to an HP web-enabled or networked printer and mobile device. Airprint and other device/printer connections may require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans and service agreements may apply. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only
 Mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network to access approximate cartridge levels. iOS devices must have app open to receive alerts.
 Retailer availability and participation may vary by country.
 The HP Mobile Authentication program is available only with security labels that feature the QR code on the package. This code may also be scanned with most standard QR code readers. Security labels may not be available on all cartridges or countries.
 Offers may not be available in every country.