a. Book LPG Refill
b. Check Refill History
c. Log a Complaint
d. Request to Surrender LPG Connection
e. Rate the HP Gas distributor
f. Avail Preferred time delivery
g. Transparency Portal
Pre-Requisite for usage of Mobile App:
a) User should be a consumer of HP GAS
b) Should have a valid e-mail Id
c) Must have registered on HPCL Consumer World. If not registered, please visit :
www.hpgas.com and select "HPGAS Consumer World"
It is a complete rewrite, not using any HP code, and it does not require an HP-42S ROM image.
Free42 is an Open Source project. The executables and source code are released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2.
All third-party code used in Free42 is either in the public domain, or licensed under terms compatible with GPLv2, or used with the authors' permission.
There is huge amount of data available on the HP sites.
This app is an temptation to compose the necessary HP Networking resources together in one place.
"Note: HP is not associated with development of this app. All responsibility belongs to Kami Inc."
Key Features & Benefits:
• Check the status of your printer. Is it out of paper? Is the device busy?
• Check how much ink and toner are left.
• What is the name and number of ink cartridges and toners my printer use?
• Save or email supply info so that you can see it when you are at the store
• Scan from your scanner, from glass or document feeder.
• Scan document using the camera on the phone, and enhance it with HP’s mobile scanning technology.
• Save and Share scanned and camera captured document to cloud and email.
• Create multi-page .pdf file from scanned images and camera captured images
Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
*Full list of supported printers available at Hewlett-Packard web site.
For full list, http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02814760&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en#N121
• Easily print from your phone or tablet to any network connected printer (ePrint Enterprise service must be purchased separately)
• Business printing on-the-go! Take advantage of HP’s network of 30,000 Public Print Locations like FedEx Office, The UPS Store, and Swiss Post, and more. Find the nearest location, hit print, and use a unique code to guarantee the privacy of your printed material.
• Touch to authenticate and mobile job release when using HP’s Access Control (must be purchased separately)
How it works:
1. Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, etc), or share a file from another app(3).
2. Review the list of network printers and select your printer.
3. For Public Print Locations, use the app’s automatic geographic search and choose location, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
4. Tap Print! You should receive a retrieval code to release your print job at the printer (4)
5. Go to your selected network printer and get your printout, or for public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc.), the app will show you where to pick up your print job.
For printing to HP printers without using private cloud based solution, check the HP ePrint app at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.print .
• Works on Android 2.3.x to 4.4.x
• Works with ePrint Enterprise Server 2.2 to 3.2
(1) HP Access Control version 14.0
(2) Usage of HP Public Print Locations service requires Internet and email-capable device running Android 2.2 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Availability and cost of printing varies at public print locations.
(3) Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from Android.
(4) Work on HP printers that have NFC enabled (NFC/wireless Direct Accessory support only). Is also required to get the printout at public print locations
Key Features & Benefits:
• State-of-the-art, device optimized user experience
• Just right amount of data that meets exact needs of personas
• Enables the access to multiple mobile applications from a single client
• Multiple mobile platform and forms support enables device choice
• Zero device-side admin through streamlined delivery
Features included with this free app:
•Simple menu—See everything in a dashboard-style menu.
•Help the way you want—Access help resources and enjoy a direct line to our tech support team.
•Support for the long run—Enjoy HP Support Assistant for the life of your HP product.1
1 For more information visit hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant. [Link will vary outside of the U.S.]
2 Internet connection required for updating and connecting to HP Support. Chat and call may not be available on some devices.
To use HP Printables, you’ll need a free HP Connected account—sign up at hpconnected.com. For full access to benefits, you’ll also need a compatible, HP web-connected printer registered with your HP Connected account. You can register your printer on the HP Connected website, or directly on this mobile app.
Use the HP Printables mobile app to browse all available printables and have quick and easy access to all your scheduled content. Any printables that ¬¬you schedule on your Android will automatically sync with your HP Connected account and HP web-connected printer. You can easily pause them while on vacation, too!
How it works
Once you’ve opened the HP Printables app and logged in with your HP Connected account:
1. Select the printables you’d like by browsing or using the search option.
2. Schedule your printables by setting the days and times that work for you.
3. Grab your printables right from your home printer!
• Recommended Printables
• Browse by recommended or categories
• Search all printables
• Select and schedule printables
• See and manage your current scheduled printables
• Pause scheduled printables—all at once or individually
• Automatically sync with your HP Connected account and HP web-connected printer
• Register a new printer using your mobile device
HP Connected Drive is the shortest distance between you, your data and what you want to make of it. It gives you access to all of your files, across all of your devices and cloud services. Organized. Searchable. Protected.
No more hunting for files. Whether you’ve got files stored on your phone, somewhere on your tablet or filed away on your PC, HP Connected Drive can help you find what you are looking for quickly and safely. You can access any file added to My Collection from a connected computer, tablet or smartphone. Your important documents, precious memories and music available to you when you need it. Keep them on your devices or add them to the cloud, your choice.
HP Connected Drive is available for:
- Windows 8/8.1 Computers
- Android Phones and Tablets
- iPhones and iPads
Standard Plan (free): Collect up to 1,000 files; 100MB file size limit.
Unlimited Plan: No limit on number of files; 1GB file size limit.
- Browse files on your devices and cloud services. One view for all your files.
- Thumbnail or list view for quick preview of the content.
- Your files indexed and findable across all your connected devices and cloud services.
- Your content organized by device, service or file type. You decide.
- Your credentials for HP Connected Drive gives you access to your content on our online service partners like Dropbox, Facebook and Box. No need to launch a separate app.
- Files added to My Collection become accessible on any connected device.
With HP Connected Drive you can have it all. In one place.
This application adds layouts for external keyboard on your device. Currently supported are:
To select layout simply go to Settings -> Language & input. Then select your keyboard setting under 'Physical Keyboard' settings, and select the layout you want to use.
• All your drawings are in your pocket. View your online history files and get an exact reprint or share a link on the go.
• Access multiple FTP sites in one place, so it’s easy to view and print all your files.
• Save time by printing ahead: Print on the go to your office’s HP Designjet Web-connected printer using the app.
• View and print PDF files directly from your email: just select the HP Designjet ePrint & Share app via the “Share” feature from your email and print.
HP Designjet web-connected printers supported:
- HP Designjet T2300 eMFP series
- HP Designjet T1500 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T1300 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T920 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T790 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T520 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T120 ePrinter series
To start using HP Designjet ePrint&Share app:
- Create a free HP Designjet ePrint&Share account at www.hp.com/go/eprintandshare
- Ensure your HP Designjet ePrinter is enabled for cloud printing. See www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter
App available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian
* Usage of HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile print requires Android Phone, running Android 2.3, 2.4, 4.0 or later. With separately purchased wireless internet service and the HP Designjet ePrint & Share service app. Previous set up steps are needed to enable remote printing.
For Android up to 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) the app adds to your device a new input method "External Keyboard" that needs to be enabled in the settings first. Afterwards you can switch between internal and external keyboard as needed. Please follow the on-screen instructions shown by the app.
For Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and newer physical keyboards are already supported by the system and can be configured in the system settings. A corresponding notification will be shown if you connect a keyboard. In this case please do not use the input method "External Keyboard". The app provides additional keyboard layouts to the system.
Please take a look at the screenshots for hints on how to use the app on different versions of Android.
The app is compatible with many Android devices and keyboards made by MEDION®. Owners of a MEDION® LIFETAB® do not need to install the app, because it comes preinstalled. Should the app not work as expected with your MEDION® device or your MEDION® keyboard, please let us know. You can either contact us or write a review including the product information and a short problem desciption.
Please note: The input method "External Keyboard" requires a MEDION® device or a MEDION® keyboard in order to work properly. If your combination of device and keyboard is supported this is being indicated by a green checkmark in the settings.
It can perform numerical integration and solve the roots of equations in addition to supporting complex numbers and matrix calculations.
**** Cool Tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page for more options. ****
**** Please be noted: the f (i) in our app works a little differently from the real calculator: instead of hold and release, just click the f (i), the display will show the imaginary part for a second, then switch to real part automatically. *****
★ Features include:
• Root finder
• Numeric integration
• Complex numbers
• Matrix operations
• Hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic trig functions
• Probability (combinations and permutations)
• Factorial, % change, and absolute value
• Random number generator
• RPN entry
• enable/disable key click sound
• Comma as decimal point option
• Automatically save/restore settings
• Touch logo to see all settings
• Direct access to support forum from app
• Support Android Tablet
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno