Enterprises everywhere are struggling with how to build and deploy enterprise mobile applications without overwhelming their IT budget. Modern mobile apps need to enable users to engage with their work, wherever they may be. Work means both connecting to back end systems and connecting with each other, which is exactly what HP Anywhere is designed to do. The HP Anywhere mobile enterprise application platform enables enterprise mobile apps, which connect users with legacy back end systems and with each other, driving modern, mobile enterprises forward.
HP Anywhere is a mobilization platform to help enterprises shift from systems of record to systems of engagement.
Key Features & Benefits:
• State-of-the-art, device optimized user experience
• Efficient mobile apps, with a write once, run everywhere strategy
• Just right amount of data that meets exact needs of personas
• Enables the access to multiple mobile applications from a single client
• More productive users, who can move from phone to tablet to PC, and their work will follow them
• Connected, collaborative users. HP Anywhere integrates and enables powerful user to user collaboration.
• Multiple mobile platform and forms support enables device choice
Make HP Connect+ your one-stop mobile resource center for the very latest on HP Servers, Storage, Networking and Technology Services.
- Latest news releases and videos
- Detailed product information, specifications and data sheets
- Upcoming webinars, podcasts, live events and training
Available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish.
The HP iLO Mobile app allows you to perform the following tasks:
- Operate the server power switch.
- Use the Remote Console to interact with the operating system, including BIOS and ROM configuration changes.
- Mount an ISO CD/DVD image. The disk image is available on the server as a USB CD/DVD drive. You can boot from the disk image and deploy an operating system.
- Launch HP iLO scripts and monitor their progress.
- Access the HP iLO web interface.
- Store the list of servers you want to manage.
- HP ProLiant servers with HP iLO 3 or later are supported.
- You must have network access to the iLOs you want to manage.
- You can connect through a firewall using a VPN or you can open/forward the following ports:
HTTP: Port 80
HTTPS: Port 443
Remote Console: Port 17990
- The following features require an HP iLO Advanced license on the server:
iLO Virtual Media
Remote Console is included on ProLiant Blade servers. A license is required on all other servers.
Scripting is available on all servers, but a license is required for the scripting of certain features such as iLO Virtual Media.
For information about HP iLO and HP iLO Advanced, see http://www.hp.com/go/compareilo.
- The HP iLO Mobile app can consume significant network bandwidth. When using the cellular network, monitor your data use if you do not have an unlimited data plan. Consider using Wi-Fi when possible.
- Does not currently support physical or third party keyboards.
- Does not support iLO 2 systems.
- When viewing remote console, pinch to zoom, press to click and drag, and long-press for right-click.
- Tap the CD icon to mount/unmount a virtual media URL
- Tap the power icon to power on/off/reset the host server
- Tap the health icon to show the iLO web UI.
Tested with Samsung Galaxy SII, Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, and HTC Droid Incredible.
Quickly resolve your issue or find answers using Self Solve:
- Access to mobile optimized content such as Top Issues, Most Accessed documents, Advisories & Bulletins and technical manuals specific to your product.
- Search the HP support knowledge base.
- Bookmark documents to review later.
Check contract and warranty status for your commercial products.
Engage our Chat Agents for assisted support (requires a valid support contract or HP Carepack):
- Chat Support with HP Support Specialists (Service available Worldwide on supported Products - Hours of Support may vary by Product)
Case Management (requires a valid support contract or HP Carepack):
- Create Cases, View Cases notes and updates your cases via the Mobile app.
Download the App and sign-in with your HP Passport ID:
- You’ll be able to import the core products listed in the Contracts and Warranties linked to your HP Passport ID;
- You’ll be able to review recent cases created against the contracts linked to your HP passport and seamlessly engage HP Support resources.
If you want to know more about HP Passport:
– Access https://passport2.hp.com/hppcf/help.do?page=passport&lang=en
Please see http://www.hp.com/services/hpscmobile for more details.
- The latest news releases, videos and blogs
- Useful sales guides, tools and customer case studies
- Detailed product information and specifications
- Special bundle promotions and contests
- HP Managed Print Services
- HP Document Management Solutions
- HP Industry Workflow Solutions
- Environmental sustainability
- Employee mobility
- Details about HP solutions, training materials and sales resources
- White papers about IT leadership opportunities
- Customer case study stories and videos
- The latest news, announcements and blog articles
It will give you everything you need to make the most out of your experience, all in the palm of your hand.
Additional features include:
• See any schedule updates made to your personal agenda
• Stay informed on breaking event news and information through push notifications
• Access contact information in case you need assistance
• View Breakout Sessions and Product Information
Das macht die HP Server App einzigartig: Detaillierte Produktbeschreibungen inklusive technischer Daten geben einen fundierten Überblick über die neue HP ProLiant Gen8 und die Vorgänger-Generationen. Lust auf mehr? Swipen Sie einfach durch die Bildergalerie oder schauen Sie sich eines der Videos an. Im umfangreichen Download-Bereich finden Sie Datenblätter, Kundenreferenzen oder weiterführende Broschüren. Diese können Sie herunterladen oder per Mail, Facebook oder Twitter weiterempfehlen.
Sie wollen Ihre Unternehmens-IT upgraden? Ein übersichtlicher Migrationspfad in der App zeigt Ihnen die optimale Lösung für Ihre Anforderungen an. Ob Produkt-Updates, IT-News oder Tipp – dank der Push-Meldung verpassen Sie garantiert nichts mehr.
Übersichtlich, intuitiv und aktuell – die Features
- Alle Produkte übersichtlich mit Bildern
- Ständig aktuelle Tipps für IT-Verantwortliche
- Top-News aus der HP Serverwelt
- Upgrade-Empfehlung auf einen Fingertip
- Videos und Demos
- Download-Bereich mit aktuellen Datenblättern und weiteren Informationen
- Eventtermine direkt in den Kalender exportieren
- Automatische Push-Nachricht bei Produkt-Updates
- Sehr einfache und intuitive Bedienung
Sie haben Wünsche oder Verbesserungsvorschläge? Schicken Sie eine Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org
Wir wünschen Ihnen viel Vergnügen mit Ihrer HP Server App.
The tool will serve as a catalogue of HP server products, outlining specs and also contain information promoting the bundles available.
HP servers and storage: portfolio at a glance
• View the HP server and storage portfolio at a high level.
• Find the ideal products for a Converged Infrastructure.
• Compare key specifications across the product line.
If you are already reaping the benefits of HP SiteScope, the HP SiteScope Android application is the next logical step for you!
The HP SiteScope Android application provides a comprehensive solution for SiteScope application owners to manage the availability and performance of business-critical applications using their Android devices. With HP SiteScope on your Android, you can harness the power of SiteScope wherever you go!
* Receive Email notifications about problems related to your organization’s monitored applications and take quick corrective action (rerun the monitors, view monitor report, acknowledge alerts, enable/disable associated alerts, view acknowledgement logs).
* Review group and monitor states to verify availability issues ahead of time, so you can solve them before they affect your business.
* Use the search to gain quick access to monitor statistics, and perform actions on the search results to mitigate issues.
* Create ad hoc reports for monitors, groups and alerts that display how the servers and applications have performed over time.
* You can perform all these actions from an Android across multiple SiteScopes.
• HP SiteScope 10.13 (with patch SIS_108 for Linux, SIS_109 for Solaris or SIS_110 for Windows) and later.
• HP SiteScope 11.01 (with patch SIS_00114for Linux, SIS_00115 for Solaris or SIS_00116 for Windows) and later.
• HP SiteScope 11.10.
With HP Flow CM for Android you can:
• Access your HP Flow CM content from anywhere you have Internet access
• Capture documents using your phone or tablet camera. HP Image Enhancement Technology will automatically crop, resize, enhance and OCR the content
• Search all your documents, including images using the revolutionary IDOL search index from Autonomy, an HP Company
• Save documents to the Briefcase for offline access
• Access folders shared with you from other HP Flow CM users inside or outside of your company
• Easily publish new or existing documents and share them with anyone via a simple URL link
For more information on HP Flow CM Professional or to find a reseller, go to: www.hp.com/go/flowcm
NOTE: A paid subscription for HP Flow CM is required before you can use this application
This agent application runs primarily in the background and is only active when your company’s administrators need to manage your device. You will normally not run this application yourself, unless your administrator asks you to run it. To connect to your company’s HPCA server your administrator will provide you the server name, the network port to be used, and your username and password.
HP Client Automation is the industry leading solution for centralized management of client devices, including PCs, Mac computers, thin-clients, and mobile devices.