The following Android functions are supported:
• Calculation results can be copies to the clipboard.
• Can be installed on the SD-Card.
• Participates in Androids build in backup and restore.
• Honeycomb Tablet compatible.
• Extra Printer for Honeycomb Tablets (visit our web-page for screen shot).
Please visit our web-page for more informations and support. Remember that the Market-Comments have no answer function and I can't help you if you post there.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Check the status of your printer. Is it out of paper? Is the device busy?
• Check how much ink and toner are left.
• What is the name and number of ink cartridges and toners my printer use?
• Save or email supply info so that you can see it when you are at the store
• Scan from your scanner, from glass or document feeder.
• Scan document using the camera on the phone, and enhance it with HP’s mobile scanning technology.
• Save and Share scanned and camera captured document to cloud and email.
• Create multi-page .pdf file from scanned images and camera captured images
Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
*Full list of supported printers available at Hewlett-Packard web site.
How it works*:
1. Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, etc), or share a file from another app**.
2. Review the list of nearby Public Print Locations presented after the app’s automatic geographic search and choose one, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
3. Tap Print! You should receive a retrieval code to maintain your privacy - required to get the printout.
4. Go to the public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc. - the app will show you where on the map), provide your retrieval code and get your printout.
More information at: www.hp.com/go/eprintmobile.
For printing to HP printers, check the HP ePrint app at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.print .
* Usage of HP Public Print Locations service requires Internet and email-capable device running Android 2.2 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Availability and cost of printing varies at public print locations.
** Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from Android.
• All your drawings are in your pocket. View your online history files and get an exact reprint or share a link on the go.
• Access multiple FTP sites in one place, so it’s easy to view and print all your files.
• Save time by printing ahead: Print on the go to your office’s HP Designjet Web-connected printer using the app.
• View and print PDF files directly from your email: just select the HP Designjet ePrint & Share app via the “Share” feature from your email and print.
HP Designjet web-connected printers supported:
- HP Designjet T2300 eMFP series
- HP Designjet T1500 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T1300 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T920 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T790 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T520 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T120 ePrinter series
To start using HP Designjet ePrint&Share app:
- Create a free HP Designjet ePrint&Share account at www.hp.com/go/eprintandshare
- Ensure your HP Designjet ePrinter is enabled for cloud printing. See www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter
App available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian
* Usage of HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile print requires Android Phone, running Android 2.3, 2.4, 4.0 or later. With separately purchased wireless internet service and the HP Designjet ePrint & Share service app. Previous set up steps are needed to enable remote printing.
Key Features & Benefits:
• State-of-the-art, device optimized user experience
• Just right amount of data that meets exact needs of personas
• Enables the access to multiple mobile applications from a single client
• Multiple mobile platform and forms support enables device choice
• Zero device-side admin through streamlined delivery
The HP AR app, powered by Aurasma, is an Augmented Reality (AR) app that provides an enhanced way of learning more about HP’s robust breadth of solutions and products.
Bring the HP product portfolio to life by weaving together physical images or objects with the virtual world, and gain unique insights into HP’s powerful technology platform. HP’s best-in class technology provides a real-time contextual understanding of structured and unstructured data.
Download HP AR now and begin your journey!
1. Download the FREE HP AR app to your tablet or smartphone
2. Look-out for HP images or products that feature the HP AR logo - solution brochures, event stands, print advertising, product packaging, websites, and more!
3. When you see an HP AR logo, launch the app and point your camera at the image or product
4. Watch as the image or product comes to life with rich media content
5. You can also share via social media by taking a “screen grab” of the experience
HP Connected Drive brings together all your devices and online storage accounts to provide a consolidated and organized view of your documents, photos, music and videos. Plus single sign-on to access files on connected devices and cloud accounts regardless where they are, and where you are.
To get the most from your Drive account, download the HP Connected Drive apps for your PCs, smartphones and tablets. We currently support Windows 8 and Android.
Features included with this free app:
• Browse and search across all your connected devices and online services. Ability to search for files on devices with HP Connected Drive even when they are offline.
• Single sign-on to securely access your content on connected devices or online services, including Box.
• Intuitive design, UI optimized for Android devices.
• Easy to navigate with list and grid views for document, photo, music and video.
• Upload to HP Connected Drive to securely access your files on any connected device.
At HP, we are working hard to innovate and enhance the customer experience for new services like HP Connected Drive. Write us at email@example.com to help us make Drive better.
Learn more: www.hp.com/go/hpconnected/drive
The HP Discover Barcelona app will prepare you for the conference by giving you everything you need to make the most out of your experience and it’s all in the palm of your hand.
• Browse sessions with the Session scheduler
• Customize your very own agenda
• Stay informed on breaking event news and information through the news feed
• View the event agenda
• Locate main venues and demos using maps
• Participate in session surveys
Secure business printing on-the-go!
HP ePrint Enterprise for Good is a mobile printing app for use in companies that are using Good Dynamics™ to secure their business apps. HP ePrint Enterprise for Good provides safeguarded printing to networked printers within the enterprise as well as to HP’s network of 30,000 Public Print Locations at places like FedEx Office, The UPS Store, Swiss Post, and more.
How it works*:
1. Open the HP ePrint Enterprise for Good app and select the content you want to print (emails, web pages, pictures, documents etc.) or open a document from another app using "Open In". You can also print files from Good for Enterprise app or any other Good-enabled app available on the Google Play.
2. Search for a company printer or public print location by tapping on the "Near me" button to locate the closest options with GPS or by entering keywords in the search bar.
3. Tap Print! You will receive a retrieval code to maintain your privacy - This will be required to get the printout.
4. Go to the selected printing location (company printer, store, hotel front desk, etc.), provide your retrieval code and get your printout.
For corporate printing, this app supports companies using HP ePrint Enterprise: a private cloud-based solution for corporate network
• Verified on Samsung devices with versions 4.0.3 and up.
• Device support may vary by manufacturer and/or carrier
Easy-to-use mobile application, which allows you to record HP LoadRunner scripts directly on your mobile devices, thus making sure that the real mobile business process is captured.
When you press "Start Recording", this application will capture all the network data of the internet session (business process) in a pcap file, and store the file on you device.
All you need to do is:
• Launch Mobile Recorder
• Press “Start Recording” button
• Switch to the application you intend to test and perform the business process
• Go back to Mobile Recorder and press the “Stop Recording” button
• Send the generated capture file by email, or else copy it from the device’s file system to a Vugen machine using USB cable.
• Double-click the generated “lrcap” file on a Pc with LoadRunner Vugen installed in order to generate a LoadRunner script (Mobile HTTP protocol)
After that the generated script can be used for load and performance testing, just like any LoadRunner script.
Get everything you need to make the most out of your experience--in the palm of your hand.
• View event agenda
• Browse sessions and reserve your seat
• Customize your very own schedule
• Chat with HP experts
• Get breaking event news and information
• Find your way with maps
• Give us feedback via session surveys and polls
Portal, service catalog, knowledge management, newsfeed and open service exchange to deliver IT services. HP Propel provides a unified experience to enterprise users, facilitating self-service support and friendly request handling. It includes feeds for IT news, supplying individual users and groups with relevant information.
More from developer
Note: Requires a trial download of the Syncables 360 desktop app.
1.0.93 - Usability enhancements & bug fixes
Wifi Sync, Transfer, Backup Data