QuitNow! offers you real-time stats, anytime, to help you cope with anxiety:
- The time (days, hours, minutes) since the last cigarette of your life
- How many cigarettes you have avoided
- The money and time you have saved
Also, QuitNow! will provide you with W.H.O.-based (UN's World Health Organization) indicators on your health improvement process, and an achievement list you will unlock one by one, as time passes, motivating you to achieve your goal.
Most important, QuitNow! is social: Share your stats and achievements on the very App:
- Create your profile and start chatting with other quitters!
- Get help, tips and tricks from others, make friends, and offer your own support, any time, and always in your own language (44 different options)
... and also on Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network!
We wish you success!
Windows Phone: http://kcy.me/yc0s
- Provides a continuous timer to show how long since your last cigarette.
- Shows the user how much money has been saved by not smoking.
- Gives an option to include spending on alternative methods to ease the side effects of quitting.
- Shows the approximate number of cigarettes that someone would have smoked had they not quit.
- There is a timer that shows how much of their own life was possibly saved through quitting.
- An option is available to those who used smokeless tobacco instead of cigarettes.
- A helpful home screen widget is available for quick showing of information.
- Currency and number formatting is localized to the hardware settings
A free Windows Sidebar Gadget for iQuit is available on our website http://www.virtualarena.net
For users upgrading to 1.1 from 1.0 iQuit will default back to smoking when first ran after upgrading but your other settings will be retained. The home page widget will need to be removed and re-added due to internal changes made.
iDAT combines Activity, Diet and Weight Tracking to keep you on track to meet any Weight Loss Goals you may set.
The Diet Tracker uses an extensive food database with the most popular Singaporean meals for you to track your daily consumed calories.
The Activity Tracking uses your phone's built-in GPS to track your fitness - running, cycling, walking and any other distance based sport, or you can enter the (time based) activities manually.
You can also use your iDAT app login on the website http://www.hpb.gov.sg/idat to view and analyze your activities further.
Please note: You must be 18 years old to use iDAT!
Please note: Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. The GPS is only used if you are tracking a workout, so please ensure that you stop the workout when you are done, so the GPS can power off.
Diet Tracker features:
- Add diets from Singapore Food Categories list
- Copy diets from Most Used and from Previous Days
- See Diet History overview seperated into Meal Times
Activity Tracker features:
- Track any outdoor sctivity including duration, distance, speed and calories
- Enter an activity manually, e.g., a treadmill run, spinning or weight training
- Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
- Set a distance or calorie goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
- See your route on a map
- Compete on a specific route nearby and Race against the route champion
- Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
Weight and Goal features:
- Track your weight over time
- Set a weight loss Goal and see an estimate of the number of weeks it will take
- The goal is used to calculate your needed estimated daily calorie intake
- You can easily see on a graph how your current weight changes relative to your goal
Healthy Living (beta) is operated by the Health Promotion Board.
This is a mobile application that assists you to monitor your daily physical activity and locate healthier dining and exercise opportunities. In addition, be rewarded when you sign up for health challenges on the app.
• Dashboard to track your daily active time, steps count and distance covered
• Challenges that enables you to earn health points and rewards
• Nearby listing and map views on healthier eateries, HPB health events, exercise facilities and routes near you
• Function to Scan QR codes to earn health points for participating in HPB health events
• Redeem your health challenge rewards
• A Log to keep track of your weekly active time, steps and distance covered
Note: “Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”
This application is not 100% guarantee that you stop smoking, the final result depends only on you!
PS this is my first experience in creating and publishing the application, and if you have any questions or comments you can leave them in the comments or send me email:
MY LAST CIGARETTE WORKS !
Simply enter your smoking habit and personal details then watch as various indicators display your expected increase in lifespan, your circulatory and lung function improvements, your savings, and much more. Over 10 different readouts keep you informed and motivated. My Last Cigarette for Android is a proven aid to help you resist restarting this fatal addiction. It is a serious tool that benefits from years of medical research into the harmful effects of smoking. By showing you the behind the scenes improvements in your health your will power will be increased and your resolve strengthened from day one. Be sure to check out the testimonials.
Statistics are updated in real time, every second!
Nicotine level readout
Expected cravings readout
All calculations are based upon the latest medical knowledge and statistics.
Daily motivational quote or medical fact.
Daily picture / diagram.
Daily motivational message
Carbon Monoxide level of your blood
Increase in life expectancy readout
Time you have been a non smoker readout
Number of cigarettes NOT smoked readout
Your risk of a heart attack compared to your risk before
Your risk of lung cancer compared to your risk before
Expected circulatory improvement
Expected lung function improvement
Deaths since you quit readout
Readouts updated every second and are based upon your own personal past smoking habits.
My Last Cigarette has helped 1000s of users successfully resist restarting smoking. If you are serious about staying quit then My Last Cigarette could make all the difference.
GENUINE UNSOLICITED TESTIMONIALS
"I have tried smoking numerous times and never stuck with it. I purchased this program and was really surprised at how having the ability to visualize your progress really helps keep you motivated to quit smoking. I have not had a cigarette in 90 days and actually have no desire at all to light up. I think this program is a great tool to help you quit."
"It won't do all the hard work for you but it can give you a big helping hand when the craving starts. Just look at the graphs and imagine having to go back to square one. Havn't smoked a cigarette since 19th April 2002 after being a smoker for twenty years."
"It really helped me personally to graphicaly see what was happening inside my body and all the other information has only helped strengthened my resolve. I haven't picked up a cigarette since I got it."
"Didnt knew if it was the knowledge of my cc being billed for the app or what but i have no smoked since i bought it it helps a lot to see graphically how your health is. COOL!"
"40 years a Smoker until I found My Last Cigarette
I've tried various methods to stop smoking over the last 40 years. Started when I was 11 years old now 52. I now feel I can say I?m a non-smoker. It's all down to "My Last Cigarette" Every morning I turn on my PDA to have a look how many cigarettes I've not smoked. That sets me up for another day without one. If this government is serious about reducing the number of smokers it should by this software and give free on the National Health. In my Lifetime I've smoked 433590 cigarettes but more importantly I've not smoke 4043 since I stopped on July 27th this year. Do yourself a favour buy this software."
Featured at Healthline.com in their list of top quit smoking apps of 2013 & 2014!
IMPORTANT! Widgets do not work when installed to the SD Card. Move Cessation Nation back to the phone storage to enable the home screen widget.
If you are having trouble with Facebook please try the following
- On the Facebook wall select the options in the top right corner
- Click the Facebook Settings option
- Click Log Out
Please email me if you run into any issues before posting a negative review. I cannot help you otherwise.
- To disable all Reward Popups go to Settings -> Reward Network -> None
- To re-enable Achievemint as the default Reward Network, Go to Settings -> Reward Network -> Achievemint.
- can trace more addictions and switch between them easily
- record process by one click
- compare with last/best record by a beautiful gauge
- give you overview about your improvement by professional charts
- edit/delete history data easily
- support home screen app widget
- share your success with friends
- show encourage text after you fail
This App is 100% free without any AD!
Million KG is operated by the Health Promotion Board.
The 1 Million kg Challenge™ is the first national incentive-based weight management programme by the Health Promotion Board Singapore to motivate and support Singapore residents to achieve and manage healthy body weight.
This is a mobile application to enhance your participation in the Health Promotion Board’s 1 Million kg Challenge™.
• Track your progress in the 1 Million kg Challenge™
• Participate in level activities that enables you to earn rewards
• Scan QR codes to register your attendance for participating in HPB health events
• Redeem your rewards
• Track your time and distance covered for exercise
Note: “Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”