QuitNow! offers you real-time stats, anytime, to help you cope with anxiety:
- The time (days, hours, minutes) since the last cigarette of your life
- How many cigarettes you have avoided
- The money and time you have saved
Also, QuitNow! will provide you with W.H.O.-based (UN's World Health Organization) indicators on your health improvement process, and an achievement list you will unlock one by one, as time passes, motivating you to achieve your goal.
Most important, QuitNow! is social: Share your stats and achievements on the very App:
- Create your profile and start chatting with other quitters!
- Get help, tips and tricks from others, make friends, and offer your own support, any time, and always in your own language (44 different options)
... and also on Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network!
We wish you success!
Windows Phone: http://kcy.me/yc0s
- Provides a continuous timer to show how long since your last cigarette.
- Shows the user how much money has been saved by not smoking.
- Gives an option to include spending on alternative methods to ease the side effects of quitting.
- Shows the approximate number of cigarettes that someone would have smoked had they not quit.
- There is a timer that shows how much of their own life was possibly saved through quitting.
- An option is available to those who used smokeless tobacco instead of cigarettes.
- A helpful home screen widget is available for quick showing of information.
- Currency and number formatting is localized to the hardware settings
A free Windows Sidebar Gadget for iQuit is available on our website http://www.virtualarena.net
For users upgrading to 1.1 from 1.0 iQuit will default back to smoking when first ran after upgrading but your other settings will be retained. The home page widget will need to be removed and re-added due to internal changes made.
iDAT combines Activity, Diet and Weight Tracking to keep you on track to meet any Weight Loss Goals you may set.
The Diet Tracker uses an extensive food database with the most popular Singaporean meals for you to track your daily consumed calories.
The Activity Tracking uses your phone's built-in GPS to track your fitness - running, cycling, walking and any other distance based sport, or you can enter the (time based) activities manually.
You can also use your iDAT app login on the website http://www.hpb.gov.sg/idat to view and analyze your activities further.
Please note: You must be 18 years old to use iDAT!
Please note: Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. The GPS is only used if you are tracking a workout, so please ensure that you stop the workout when you are done, so the GPS can power off.
Diet Tracker features:
- Add diets from Singapore Food Categories list
- Copy diets from Most Used and from Previous Days
- See Diet History overview seperated into Meal Times
Activity Tracker features:
- Track any outdoor sctivity including duration, distance, speed and calories
- Enter an activity manually, e.g., a treadmill run, spinning or weight training
- Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
- Set a distance or calorie goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
- See your route on a map
- Compete on a specific route nearby and Race against the route champion
- Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
Weight and Goal features:
- Track your weight over time
- Set a weight loss Goal and see an estimate of the number of weeks it will take
- The goal is used to calculate your needed estimated daily calorie intake
- You can easily see on a graph how your current weight changes relative to your goal
I decided to spent my time on developing a app which would give ex-smokers the support they need during the difficult moments. I’m proud to introduce you the “Quit smoking buddy” app.
With our easy to use setup walk through you can start using the app in seconds. The “Quit smoking buddy” app will show you how long it’s been since your last cigarette. The app will also shows you how much cigarettes you didn’t smoked and how much money you have saved! Quit smoking will feel like a game when you complete our health goals and accomplish your achievements!
What makes the “Quit smoking buddy” app really special is your personal quit coach! Choose the level of support you need and receive daily support from your personal quit smoking coach. A life without smoking will become a realistic and reachable goal! Quit smoking today and let the Quit smoking Buddy coach help you!
★ Check out the app functions:
✓ Get daily support from our quit smoking coach.
✓ Complete the health goals.
✓ Accomplish your achievements.
✓ Share your results with friends on Facebook.
✓ Shows: How many days since you’ve quit, how much money you have saved, the amount of cigarettes not smoked.
Our goal is to become the number 1 quit smoking app worldwide and to support as many ex-smokers as possible.
★ Are you satisfied with our free app? Take a look at Quit smoking Buddy Pro. This app offers 100 days of coach support at different levels.
★ What extra options does our paid App offer?
✓ Choose the level of coach support you need.
✓ Get up to 100 days of support.
✓ Add your own personal achievements.
✓ More health goals to accomplish.
✓ 100% Ad-free.
Million KG is operated by the Health Promotion Board.
The 1 Million kg Challenge™ is the first national incentive-based weight management programme by the Health Promotion Board Singapore to motivate and support Singapore residents to achieve and manage healthy body weight.
This is a mobile application to enhance your participation in the Health Promotion Board’s 1 Million kg Challenge™.
• Track your progress in the 1 Million kg Challenge™
• Participate in level activities that enables you to earn rewards
• Scan QR codes to register your attendance for participating in HPB health events
• Redeem your rewards
• Track your time and distance covered for exercise
Note: “Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”