QuitNow! offers you real-time stats, anytime, to help you cope with anxiety:
- The time (days, hours, minutes) since the last cigarette of your life
- How many cigarettes you have avoided
- The money and time you have saved
Also, QuitNow! will provide you with W.H.O.-based (UN's World Health Organization) indicators on your health improvement process, and an achievement list you will unlock one by one, as time passes, motivating you to achieve your goal.
Most important, QuitNow! is social: Share your stats and achievements on the very App:
- Create your profile and start chatting with other quitters!
- Get help, tips and tricks from others, make friends, and offer your own support, any time, and always in your own language (44 different options)
... and also on Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network!
We wish you success!
Windows Phone: http://kcy.me/yc0s
- Provides a continuous timer to show how long since your last cigarette.
- Shows the user how much money has been saved by not smoking.
- Gives an option to include spending on alternative methods to ease the side effects of quitting.
- Shows the approximate number of cigarettes that someone would have smoked had they not quit.
- There is a timer that shows how much of their own life was possibly saved through quitting.
- An option is available to those who used smokeless tobacco instead of cigarettes.
- A helpful home screen widget is available for quick showing of information.
- Currency and number formatting is localized to the hardware settings
A free Windows Sidebar Gadget for iQuit is available on our website http://www.virtualarena.net
For users upgrading to 1.1 from 1.0 iQuit will default back to smoking when first ran after upgrading but your other settings will be retained. The home page widget will need to be removed and re-added due to internal changes made.
- can trace more addictions and switch between them easily
- record process by one click
- compare with last/best record with beautiful gauges
- give you overview about your improvement by professional charts
- edit/delete history data easily
- support home screen app widget
- share your success with friends
- show encourage text after you fail
This App is 100% free without any AD!
Feel like 10,000 steps a day is maybe just one step too many? Let ICSC and Coca-Cola help you get there. RECon covers more than 1 million square feet of space which is the perfect springboard to getting you back on stride (see what we did there?). With the #MyStepsCount App you can track your steps during the show, compete with your friends and earn prizes. Make sure you check the leaderboard for up to the minute results and stop by the ICSC & Coca-Cola Happiness Lounge to show off your progress with a picture, get a #MyStepsCount T-shirt and take a much deserved #HappinessBreak – so in the words of Martin Lawrence… “Get to Steppin’!” and we’ll see you in Las Vegas!
It is developed by the Ministry of Health (MOH), Singapore.
Users who download the app can do the following:
1) Use the GPS capability to locate available clinics nearby;
2) Identify and filter healthcare facilities by the services they provide;
3) View operating hours of respective clinics, if available;
4) Search for CDMP, CHAS, HAZE, ISP and PPC clinics;
5) Locate healthcare facilities by name, address or postal code;
6) Find healthcare professionals by name or place of practice;
7) Obtain phone numbers and addresses of healthcare facilities;
8) Call the selected clinic directly to make an appointment or enquiry;
9) View ‘live’ webcam images showing the waiting areas in the Polyclinics;
10) Use Augmented Reality to view the search results.
1. Link to your Lose A Million account. Simply enter your current account user name and password.
2. Journal your activity, weight, food, body measurements, blood pressure, LDL/HDL and other information, similar to the website.
3. Manage your account information, such as; weight, weight goals and daily calories intake goals.
4. View and send messages to the groups you have membership.
5. View information on your personal alerts and your accountability partners.
Million KG is operated by the Health Promotion Board.
The 1 Million kg Challenge™ is the first national incentive-based weight management programme by the Health Promotion Board Singapore to motivate and support Singapore residents to achieve and manage healthy body weight.
This is a mobile application to enhance your participation in the Health Promotion Board’s 1 Million kg Challenge™.
• Track your progress in the 1 Million kg Challenge™
• Participate in level activities that enables you to earn rewards
• Scan QR codes to register your attendance for participating in HPB health events
• Redeem your rewards
• Track your time and distance covered for exercise
Note: “Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”