For various reasons, including Territorial legislation establishing English as the official language in schools, the number of native speakers of Hawaiian gradually decreased during the period from the 1830s to the 1950s. Hawaiian was essentially displaced by English on six of the seven inhabited islands. As of 2001, native speakers of Hawaiian amount to under 0.1% of the statewide population. Linguists are worried about the fate of this and other endangered languages.
Solo Air is the sequel to Android's popular guitar app, Solo.
It is a virtual guitar app that can be played with a connected companion device like a smart watch, or used used in standalone mode if you don't have a smart watch. Use your phone to change chords and your watch to strum along to your favourite songs.
New features include:
* Connect to an Android Wear or Tizen based smart watch for a more authentic guitar experience
* An updated modern UI
* Unlimited size chord layouts
* Scrolling chord carousel for long chord progressions
* Fret Mode with optional chord buttons
It's ideal for jamming sessions when you don't have your guitar with you, or an excellent reference for when you do!
* Classical guitar, acoustic guitar and electric guitars, each with authentic sound
* A huge chord library with chord diagrams - hear and see how each chord is played.
* Create your own chords
* Play along to any music loaded on your phone
* Record what you play
* Get chord and lyric overlays from the web - excellent for teaching yourself new songs to play
* Play with a capo to fit your vocal range
* Create, load and save chord layouts for your favourite songs
* Customize the UI to fit your playing style
Get it now and unleash your inner air guitar rock star!
Keep up to date with our Pure Aloha Radio app. Special Events like the Pure Aloha Festivals, Pure Aloha Concerts, Videos, Photos and so much more! And what could be better than having the Pure Aloha Radio live in the palm of your hand?