Only a simple operation to select an image, you can delete the Exif.
Processed images are saved separately from the original image.
By default, you have processed image is saved in the same folder as the original image.
(Remote images (Picasa / Google+ / Google Photos) are saved in "(storage root)/ExifEraser/" folder.)
Settings, it is possible to fix the destination folder.
Did you know that your camera or phone puts personal information such as camera/phone brand, camera/phone type (and in some cases, phone carrier/network), GPS coordinates/location in which the photo was taken (if you allow your camera to record such information), focal length (can be used by intelligence agencies or identity thieves to calculate distance between camera and object in focus), whether flash was used, and even more to every photo you take?
Most phones and cameras do this. Most users don't know.
These information are called EXIF (which stands for Exchangeable Image File Format) information, and usually are attached automatically to photos.
If you share an EXIF-containing photo to anyone, they can easily view its information.
EZ UnEXIF Free is a easy but powerful privacy tool that lets you remove such EXIF information. Use it before you share your photos to social networking services (such as Google+), e-mails, chat apps (such as WhatsApp), photo-sharing services (such as Flickr, Instagram, and Picassa), forums, or anywhere else online to protect your privacy! This way, unnecessary private information won't go public.
• Batch EXIF removal! (use built-in file explorer to select multiple images)
• Does NOT alter image orientations (a side effect of EXIF removal some other similar apps have)
• Choice between: make new EXIF-free copies, replace the images, or only share the EXIF-free images to other apps
• Fast & quick processing!
This EZ tool is literally easy & simple to use, as easy as 1-2-3 – the name isn't merely a pun!
1. Simply pick one or more photos with EXIF information from Gallery or the app,
2. Choose whether you want to replace the photo, create a new copy, or simply share the photo (e.g. to Facebook)
3. EZ UnEXIF Free will do the rest for you!
Then you are free to share your EXIF-free photos without compromising your privacy.
Find the app useful? Get an ad-free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cakecodes.ezunexif
If you have any question or run into any trouble, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
Although the current version does not have any GUI/preferences, you can start the app from "Share" or "Open Content" from other apps such as QuickPic or Gmail.
If you have any issues, please report the image source app (apps like QuickPic) and the destination app (like Gmail) and also, which app you started from; share or attach.
The date of the JPEG image, update, the terminal name (digital camera name) of which it takes a picture, and the manufacturer name and GPS(GEO tag) information, etc. are included in EXIF.
When the image that contains EXIF is opened to the public with the blog and Twitter, it is dangerous.
This application program deletes EXIF from the JEPG image.
And, it preserves it as a new JPEG image.
The preserved image is done and "Share" can be done to other application programs.
*An original image is not edited.
There is no image viewer in PhotoInfoEraser.
EXIF is deleted by cooperation from other image viewer application programs.
1) The image viewer application program is started.
2) Sharing the image that wants to delete EXIF is executed.
3) "PhotoInfo Eraser" is selected from the list of sharing.
1) "Tag deletion" button under the screen is clicked.
2) The deletion result screen of EXIF is displayed.
3) The image that deletes EXIF can be appended to mail by pushing "Share".
What you'll get when you download Appszoom:
- 100% honest app REVIEWS written every day by our expert editorial team.
- Our MAGAZINE has the most relevant news about the mobile industry, the best selection of Android apps, shareable lists of trending and outstanding games, how-tos, tips, and tutorials.
- Personalized app recommendations based on your tastes and needs.
- All apps and games from Google Play and the App Store available for download.
All these features and more, wrapped up in a beautiful design and an intuitive, easy-to-browse interface. Useful whether you're a casual mobile user, a techie professional, or a hardcore gamer.
Check us out!
Appszoom was previously Androidzoom.com.
We love new suggestions and ideas. Please tell us right away about any bug.
Reach us at email@example.com to share your recent mobile discoveries with us!
If you own a firearm, this is the app for you!
Gun Safe is rated one of the 15 Best Hunting and Fishing Apps for 2014 by Game and Fish Magazine.
Gun Safe is rated one of the Best 35 Deer Hunting Apps for Android and iPhone by Advanced Hunter
Gun Safe is totally secure storage for your firearms information.
Store data about firearms, ammunition, permits, memberships and range sessions in a 256-bit AES encrypted database.
Gun Safe requires NO network permissions.
All data and pictures are encrypted.
Innovative features make Gun Safe the best firearms app available.
• Store your gun inventory data, ammunition stock, and other firearm information
• Record sales details for each gun
• View/Print PDF Bill of Sale for a gun.
• For devices running Android KitKat the PDF File is populated with sale information
• Track your NFA items.
• View firearm and CCW laws by state. Concealed carry reciprocity shown on map.
• Convenient ammunition filter for viewing total rounds per caliber
• Export your gun, ammunition, permit, and range session data to CSV file
• Unlimited photos for every item stored
• Easy data entry through helpful auto-complete text fields
• Complete storage of your firearms details, for easy reporting in case of theft. Great for insurance purposes.
• Keep track of all your accessories. Even associate certain accessories to a gun.
Monitor range progress easily with Gun Safe.
• Inventory your ammunition
• Easily record permit and membership information- keep track of expiration dates
• Photograph and score your targets. Average groupings display in app!
Gun Safe keeps your data secure.
• Secure database backup- utilize local storage, or cloud services, including Google Drive and Dropbox
• Quick locking and full database purging capabilities
• Password protection and NO back doors!
Gun Safe is the best app to keep all your firearms accessible and secure! Download it today.
A feature-limited Free Version of Gun Safe is available on the Google Play Store at free.gunsafeapp.com
Press your device's menu button to save an image. View saved images in your device's gallery app.
Dioptra™ provides the following information like a theodolite optical instrument -
• yaw indicator (compass)
• pitch indicator (tilt degrees)
• roll indicator (tilt degrees)
along with -
• GPS position
• azimuth and bearing to photo subject
The ancient greek "dioptra" was a classical astronomical and surveying instrument, dating from the 3rd century BCE. The dioptra was a sighting tube or, alternatively, a rod with a sight at both ends, attached to a stand. If fitted with protractors, it could be used to measure angles.
With this Latitude app you can share location in 2 ways:
- Share your own gps location with anyone you want - as link or as GPS coordinates
- Share location of some point on the map. For example if you want to meet someone in some place and want to send him location of that place on the map.
When you launch Latitude Location Share you will see your current gps location on the map. And you will see latitude and longitude of your gps location in the left corner of the map. If you want to share your location hit Share button near latitude and longitude coordinates. It is the easiest way to share location!
If you don't want to share your location and want to share some other location (based on latitude and longitude) instead, just click the place that you need in the map and you will see green marker appear. To share blue marker you should click Share green marker location button near marker latitude and longitude coordinates. To remove green marker from the map, klick it again and it will disappear. Or press target button to move map to your current gps location and remove green marker. This way you can share location of any place of the map!
This Latitude app allows you to see your current gps location (based on latitude and longitude) on the map and share location whenever you want. You can share your GPS location (latitude and longitude) on the map with your friends and your family when you want to! It is possible to share location even if there is no internet!
Send your location (latitude and longitude) link or GPS coordinates to your friends to meet with you by email, sms, facebook, hangouts, Google+, Skype, Twitter or any other possible way. It is possible to share your gps location by sending the link to the google map where your gps location will be marked with marker. The link to google map with your gps location (latitude and longitude) will allow you to find your friend and show your gps location on the map whenever you need to. It was never easier to share location!
Location sharing works the best when GPS is enabled this way latitude and longitude will be determined the best way. But even if you don’t have GPS or WiFi available right now in your area, this Latitude app will try to locate you in the most precise way. And you can share location via sms!
There is no need for registration to share your location and your friends don't have to install this Latitude app or any other apps to receive your location. When you share your location, Latitude does not share your location in any way with a third party. Only you decide with whom to share your location. Also Latitude location share does not run in the background and in this way it saves your battery. Share your location everywhere with anyone you want.
In last update we added possibility to see your location (latitude and longitude) on different kinds of maps including satellite. Also we added 3 templates for share location text:
- coordinates (latitude and longitude) - share location by coordinates
- link to your latitude and longitude - share location by link
- link and coordinates to your latitude and longitude - share location by coordinates and link
Please, don't downvote if something doesn't work. Just write me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll try to help with all your problems!
Or write your questions about location sharing on our facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Latitude/1461777317410125
Using this app you can see which resource qualifiers that are being used, which system features that are available, and see details about the display and its sizes.
Also I wanted to create an app where everything I needed was just one click away. The full list of features:
- See resource qualifiers in use
- See available system features
- See screen dimensions in dp, pt, in, sp, px, mm
- Start Dalvik Explorer (3rd party app)
- Start aLogcat (3rd party app for viewing logcat)
- Start ManifestViewer (3rd party app for viewing AndroidManifest.xml ++)
- Go directly to the Android 4.3's permission manager (App Ops)
- Go directly to the device's developer settings
- Go directly to the list of installed applications
Works for Android 1.5 and up. Doesn't need any permissions to run. Please give me a word if there's something you'd like to see included in this app. :)
CountDroid is a simple timer countdown application meant to compensate for the missing timer countdown functionality in Android.
It is written with simplicity in mind, trying to integrate into Android. It makes use of the notification system. You can also have it alert you by vibration and the notification sound.
I intend to keep CountDroid simple, but still want to add more features.
Keywords: countdown, timer