HRVxtPro is a Bluetooth 4.0 enabled app that has immense power and flexibility enabling previously unimaginable real time analysis.
The app has been tested with the following sensors: Polar H7; Zephyr HxM; Zovandia Owl
Note: The app ONLY works with Bluetooth low energy sensors.
The app provides the flexibility for everything from real time feedback to an athlete in competition, to long term analysis of HRV during sleep.
- User selectable analysis parameters:
- All raw RR intervals can be saved in a text file for offline analysis in desktop applications such as Kubios.
- Current value of selected parameters is saved every 3 seconds to a file that can be easily imported into Excel.
- User selectable ectopic beat removal power
- User selectable number of RR Intervals, 60-1200, to use for parameter calculation.
- Update rate of 3 seconds.
- A stopwatch activates when recording is started.
- App continues to work in the background giving full access to all other smartphone features
Tapping the Start Recording button creates two time stamped files on the device in directory /HRV/data. The file date-time-r2r contains all the raw RR intervals before ectopic beat removal. The file date-time-params contains the values of the selected HRV analyses for every screen update
App has been tested on Samsung S3, S4 and S5.
OEM's - Email developer for pricing and customization options