a free professional expense manager that helps you to control your expense, accounts, bills and budget.
"Accounting" is a small free widget that lets you see anytime your accounts balances managed by the HandWallet app on the home screen of the phone.
Sometimes DUE TO A BUG IN THE ANDROID OS you need to INSTALL ANY WIDGET (not just this one) TWICE before you see it in the widget list (or install and boot your device).
• FREE for home users
• Show you your current balance in each of your accounts
• Show overdraft in red!
• Can control the currency of the graph (Dollar, Euro etc)
• Can control the date (today, tomorrow, a week from today and so on).
• Control what accounts to show: bank account, credit card, cash and more..
• Font size, colors, background and date format
• Support multi currencies transactions
• Enter new expense in one click
• Start the HandWallet app in one click
• Based on professional accounting / bookkeeping principles: single entry accounting or double entry accounting.
Why Accounting Widget is better than Excel?
• Because it is more simple and yet has more options
• Because it will give you the full picture and not just the bank or the credit card status
Why to use Accounting Widget?
Because it's the best expense widget. And because we are creating expense manager and accounting software for 10 years and know exactly why most people want to manage expense but only few succeed.
How to start?
1. Download the HandWallet app for free and run it. Check that your language, country and currency are correct. HandWallet will define 3 accounts by default: cash, bank account and credit card.
2. Download and install the "Accounting Widget". Then find an empty line in the home screen of your phone and put it there. IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE WIDGET IN THE WIDGETS LIST INSTALL AGAIN OR REBOOT.
3. Press the "Menu" button + "new" in the "Actions" tab and log your first expense.
How to control budget?
Press the "data" button then categories. Select your category, for example "car expense". Press the "advanced" button and select the type of budget: fixed budget, summarized budget and so on. You can define a different budget for each period.
Our ULTIMATE app is designed for students in high school and college that are looking for a new job and aren't sure where to start OR want to start their own business.
This ULTIMATE app includes:
- 55+ (and growing!) interview questions and answers to help you ace your interviews
- Advice and tips on deciding which job you want, searching for a job, and landing it
- Top student jobs
- Links to resources for finding and applying to the job you want
- Guide for creating a resume/CV and cover letters
- Guide to starting your own business
- Top entrepreneur ideas for students
The questions and advice in this app can be used to help you land a job wherever you want, and has already helped candidates land jobs at:
- Goldman Sachs
- And many more!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at info@UltimateCareerGuides.com. We are very responsive and always happy to help out.
Follow us on Twitter: @CareerGuides101
* Access in one of nine different languages (Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese, English, French, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish) from any place in the world.
* Locate the projects in your neighborhood financed by the Bank, including the major awarded contracts.
* Receive Procurement/Tender Notices and follow business opportunities in more than 100 countries
* Get updates on pending projects in the pipeline, as well as latest approved projects
* Check the disbursements data, updated monthly, and the contributions to Trust Funds
* Engage with the Bank by sharing, following its projects and investments, or reporting back.
Transparency and accountability are essential to the development process at the World Bank Group and central to achieving the Bank's mission to alleviate poverty.
This mobile app complements the World Bank Group Finances (WBGF) open data website (http://finances.worldbank.org).