Has your android device broken / dead pixels, or you do not know whether it has any?
The application is able to find them and try to fix them.
A stuck, broken or "dead" pixel is a pixel that does not display its color correctly.
Most stuck pixels are visible when the rest of the screen screen is black.
StuckPixelTool is able to analyze all stuck, broken or "dead" pixes and
fix most of them in less than 10 minutes (but in some cases even a few hours).
Please note that we do not guarantee that your problem will be 100% solved.
If your problem is not resolved, try to let the application run for a longer period of time,
If your problem is still not resolved, please do not underestimate this application,
for someone else could be helpful.
remember this application is FREE.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Although that no problems would occur, we are not responsible for any damage that might arise.
SUPPORT & FEEDBACK:
If you appreciate this tool and want to support development of Ossibus Software apps, you may purchase the DONATION version which includes a special GOLD home screen icon to set your app apart.
* SPEED: Immediate start-up and shutdown.
* SIZE: Extremely lightweight, only requires 26 KB of storage.
* PRIVACY: Does not require any special permissions. The application does not collect any information and your privacy is secure.
* NO FRILLS: The intuitive icon is also designed with simplicity in mind.
* CLEAN: An installation that does not put junk all over your device.
* FREE with no advertisements!
Designed and tested on the Nexus 7 tablet. Email Ossibus Software for suggestions and errors. This app is the full version and free of advertisements. If you enjoy this app, check out our other apps on Google Play! To continue development, we need your support by giving it a "5" Star rating and telling your friends. Thank you!
When you buy a new device, you want to check for dead or stuck pixels.
This app provides full screen colors to help you find dead or stuck pixels.
Dead Pixels Detector & Fixer has also a tool that tries to fix the screen by quickly changing screen colors.
Note: this app is under active development. If you find a feature is missing, chances are it's coming soon. Contact support to help me prioritize important features first. Thanks!
- double-finger zoom
- double-finger pan/scroll
- pencil tool
- fill tool
- eraser tool
- eyedrop tool
- square and magic wand selection tools
- cut/copy/paste/invert and move selection
- color picker
- palette management (add/remove, move up/down, load)
- built-in palettes like DawnBringer's DB16 and DB32 and Arne's 8, 16 and 64 color palettes
- supporting .pal (JASC PAL) palette file format
- import palette from existing image
- single tap to toggle pixel color to fix mistakes
- unlimited undo/redo
- 18 color palette
- saving to SD card in PNG format
- grid that can be toggled on/off
- checkered background to show transparent pixels
- preview window with 1:1 and 2:1 modes
- color settings for image background, preview background and grid color
- settings for showing/hiding the preview window and the grid
This app also contains a lot of minor usability improvements:
- when using the pen or eraser, tapping again on a single pixel you've changed to undo it to its previous color
- when using the fill (bucket) tool, dragging will switch to pencil
- when the eraser is selected, changing color will switch to pencil
- when drawing using the pencil, the app will interpolate between tap event locations to draw an uninterrupted line
- tap anywhere outside of the selection to apply it
Feel free to email me if you can think of more usability changes to streamline your pixel art creation process.
Free version supports canvas sizes from 8x8 to 32x16 pixels.
PRO version only features:
- canvas size from 8 to 512 pixels wide or tall
- loading existing images from SD card
- changing alpha value and entering hex values for color picker
- saving palettes
This app uses icons from http://icons8.com/android-icons. Pixel art in screenshots are RPG icons from http://7soul1.deviantart.com/art/420-Pixel-Art-Icons-for-RPG-129892453.
Many thanks to Arne and DawnBringer for their awesome palettes!
- primitive: pencil, brush, eraser, flood, picker
- shapes: line, rect, fill rect, circle, fill circle
- tools: clone
- color palettes
- 32bit colors with alpha channel
- zoom, move
- multitouch (zoom, line, pencil, brush, clone)
"dotpict" Is a new sense of Pixel Arts painting app.
◆Pen tip is not hidden by the finger
"dotpict" Nib is not hidden by the finger.
Like in operability, such as a mouse, You can draw quickly!
◆Auto save of peace of mind
Since the work is always saved in the auto save,
And peace of mind to enjoy Pixel Arts production is!
◆Easy to share the work
You can be easily shared with SNS services.
Let's introduce the Pixel Art to everyone by email or Twitter!
Now "dotpict" Getting started with!
・Zoom of canvas
・Display of the grid, non- display
・Export / share of work
A pixel art editor designed for... making pixel art! Features isometric tools.
- Intuitive image pan/zoom using 2-fingers gesture (pinch to zoom, drag to pan; zoom/pan buttons are also optionally available)
- Easy select, copy, cut, and paste (supports rotation and flipping)
- Isometric tools for drawing isometric lines and rectangles easily
- Ability to precisely position individual lines and shapes
- Ability to save/load colors
- Optional image pixel grid
- Transparent image background option
- Loading from PNG/BMP/JPG/GIF files; Saving to PNG files
- Support for both landscape and portrait screen orientation
- Basic shapes, different pen/eraser sizes, flood filling, color dropper/picker, undo/redo
More in the Pro version:
- Direct input of RGB / HSV color value for precise color specification
- Function to change image canvas size
- Ability to import / paste from another image file
- Option to have 18 color palettes slots instead 6
- Option to show file/image info on the interface
- Option to customize the grid size and color
- Option to customize the app background color
If you need help with IsoPix, you can check the FAQ and ask questions in our user forums. You are also welcome to suggest new features and talk about anything there:
PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE ASKING OR RATING!
In SOME* smartphones with AMOLED screen (such as Samsung Galaxy S4) black pixel = turned off pixel.(* - SOME means SOME, NOT EVERY. If this app doesn't work on yours, just ignore it, you don't have to rate my work with 1 star...)
I've always been irritated because of the fact that our batteries aren't too great, but phone producers still produce their phones with hiper-resolution, which practically we cannot even see.I have invented something, that later I turned to real app.
I called it Pixel Battery Saver Booster, because it displays some kind of totally black mesh on the screen (you can change its density), so at least half of the pixels (or more) are turned off (so the screen consumes less energy!), while you are still able to read anything on your screen.
If you still don't understand, just take a look at the screenshots.
• What do I need this for?- Imagine this situation - your battery level is really low, but you have to search for something important on the Internet. Making the brightness lower often isn't enough. That's when you would need my app - to turn off some count of pixels.
• There are lots of apps that dim the screen... Is this one different?- This app works different. It doesn't overlay your screen with transparent image (but there is such option in premium version if you need it too). It overlays your screen with totally black mesh, which makes some count of pixels off, to prevent them from consuming battery.
• Do I really need AMOLED screen?- The best results you can get right with AMOLED screen, where black pixel means turned off pixel. However, even in other type screens black pixels are saving some battery, so it's just worth to check.
• In battery stats I can see that this app consumes a lot of energy. Why?- Don't look at the stats, look at the real battery consumption. Probably, Android Battery Stats app "thinks", that this app display an image on the screen all the time, because of what it shows an information about consuming energy. In fact, this app turns OFF the pixels (in AMOLED screens with this function), so it SAVES that energy, not consumes.
Dont take our word for it see what media is saying about us :
• When the mesh is on, I am unable to install apps (Install button is disabled)- That's because of the Android Security. In premium version of Pixel Battery Saver I added an option to bypass this protection. In this free version you can simply turn off the app (by clicking "Turn off" button in Settings window) before installing any app and then turn on it again.
• This would be great if the app would be able to turn on the mesh automatically on specific battery level (f.e. when battery level is low), can you make it?- I've already added this function (and many other) in the next version of the app, which is not published yet, so stay tuned! :)
• Where's the premium version of PBS?- I've already developed the next version with many more cool features, but, unfortunately, for now I can't publish paid apps due to the law in my country. I'm thinking how to make it possible...
• This app doesn't work on my phone! It sucks!- As I said, this app cannot work on every single device. Just report this fact to me via e-mail, you don't have to rate this app with 1 star.
- Find and fix stuck pixels.
- Find and fix dead pixels.
- Repair the AMOLED burn-in effect.
- Find and fix LCD mura effect.
- AMOLED Ready.
- Unlimited blinking time.
- Totally free, without PRO Version.
The application will attempt to fix problems in the screen by stimulating the screen with a colour flash
To change the colours, use the volume rocker. No touch is needed.
-Save and Export
-Undo, Redo and more
If you have any issues please provide feedback using the options menu or emailing email@example.com
Do you need to check your phones LCD screen for dead and stuck pixels. Usefull especially when buying used phones. Install this very small and simple app. This application will cycle colors that will be able to display non-working pixels.
Tap the screen to view next color or to stop color-cycling when it is running.
Stuck pixels are often incorrectly referred to as "dead pixels", which have a similar appearance. In a dead pixel, all three sub-pixels are permanently off, producing a pixel which is permanently white for TN panels and black for other types of panels. - Wikipedia
Disclaimer: This application will not fix dead pixels. Due to different LCD manufacturing techniques and technologies, this application does not guarantee to fix all found LCD problems. The fast color transition effects may potentially trigger seizures to people with photosensitive epilepsy. Viewer discretion is advised.
(Thank you so much for supporting!! 1.99 would go straight to coffee->programmer)
How to bring menus?
1. Touch anywhere on the splash screen.
2. Long press near the bottom of the splash screen.
[Languages] English, Russian, German, Chinese, Japanese.
Detect any stuck or dead pixel on your LCD screen. Provide EASY way to fix the stuck pixel. Also works for screen burn-in.No more defective pixels on your precious device. Custom Color and 6 predefined colors to choose from for manual inspection: red, green, blue, white, black, grey. Recommend to run 6-12 hours "Fix it!!" for reviving stuck pixel. If you try the FIX function for several times and the issue still exist, please consider exchange your device for new one. You can use the "COLOR" to prove there IS or ARE dead pixels on your LCD screen. Thanks.
Help on Russian translation please. Appreciate Russian speaker to input into following google document.
Erwin Chung on Sep 27, 2013 at 9:01 AM
FIXED a dead pixel on HTC ONE, in the middle and seen on a black screen I called HTC warranty, and they said they would provide warranty repair of a phone with IMEI manufactured or purchased with less than 1 year, which ever is longer. They suggested me to download this app and try it out before sending it in. IT WORKS and I don't see the dead pixel in the middle of my screen when it is in black color. I ran the fix mode for about 10 minutes only. Suggestion to developer. In the HTC One, the testing of change color mode doesn't go full screen on my phone, as the 3-dots button rests at the bottom. Don't know if this is due to the system or can be fixed in the app. Also, instead of clicking the menu button (3-dots), click color, click choice of colors, it would be so much easier if I can just swipe across the screen for color change. Great App nonetheless! And thanks for fixing the annoying dead pixel!
James DeLayo on Jun 3, 2013 at 2:46 AM
"Found a dead pixel the day after I purchased my HTC One. I figured I'd give this app a try before I returned it to the store for a replacement. Ran the 30min test and it worked. Fixed. Amazed. Five stars."
(Ver. 1.70) Major update(support android 4.x devices). More settings(Fix duration, Fix rate and frequency) options are available.
(Ver. 1.73) Fix force close issue on few android 4.x devices.
(Ver. 1.74) Fix menu not shown issue on few Samsung Tabs.
(Ver. 1.77) Added hidden context menu on front page logo(Long Press at bottom).
(Ver. 1.79) faster refresh rate.
(Ver. 1.80) Russian language support.
(Ver. 1.81) Remove system navigation tray to support full screen on FixIt.
(Ver. 1.82) More language packs.
[Terms & Conditions]
We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage which may rise on using the "FixIt" function. We do not endorse or guarantee any result of the "FixIt" function.