Zoe on HTC M7 I just had my M7 replaced due to degradation of the camera sensor. New camera/phone works fine I have read that the Zoe option on the phone seems to over work the sensor and burn it out. For that reason alone I avoid using Zoe. Has anyone else observed reduced photo quality?
HTC listens I'm very glad you guys address the issues most people sounded... and as a customer, I'm happy!
Much better Much better thanks for increasing the to time limit.
Finally! I've been waiting for an update to include saving locally. Should have been there to begin with, but still giving 5 stars for listening to users and implementing their requests.
Garbage This app was good until the update. Worked great and now only for htc phone. What is wrong with htc. I used htc since the htc dream but switch to Samsung after the garbage m9 was out. And now they do this? Don't think I'm coming back. Pure garbage.
Amazing Welcome back great old ZOE, it's good to know that HTC still stands for Heard The Customer's voices 😊. And More theme in next update would be a nice addition.
* Create highlight videos locally on your phone without uploading.
* Maximum length increased from 30 seconds to 3 minutes.
* Include as many clips as you like within the 3 minute time limit.
* Smart Trim. Toggling smart trim on/off enables video clips to be trimmed (3-5 seconds each) or to play in their entirety within the Zoe.
* Login to download your existing Zoes from the cloud.
Default Android 4.4 (KitKat) Messaging app now available for 4.1+ (Jelly Bean).