This APP can help you to open a file which contains a site in it, and automatically open it in a browser.
No need to open, edit, copy and paste to the browser, save lots of your time!!
For example, when you click on a URL file in Google Drive or any file explorer, choose "URL opener", then you will automatically be redirected to that website.
Support three different ways to open a link:
- From Google drive, choose open with, you will be redirect to the site mentioned in the URL file.
- With the build-in button in the app, you can choose the file in any path with a website in it.
- Use 3rd party file explorer, choose open with URLopen (choose text/document type if requested).
- This APP needs storage permission to be able to be fully functional.
- For older Android version which does not have build in file manager, it is recommended to install one to be fully functional for the open button in the app.
- If you have any questions on how to use this app or your device cannot work well, please email to me and it would be better to attach the file that you are trying to open with "URL opener". I am willing to help, thank you.