With over 450 sport types to choose from and extensive sharing features, this is the most versatile and fun fitness app available - regardless of your current activity level or favorite sport. Over 60% of HeiaHeia users increase their physical activity!
- choice of over 450 different activity types - more than any other fitness app. From yoga to garden work to jiujitsu and cross fit.
- full-fledged GPS tracker
- check-in functionality
- Facebook and Twitter sharing
- fully integrated to HeiaHeia's web service with more features
Our mobile app is a real personal fitness trainer and a cool body muscle building device. Our app not only helps counting the number of Workout you do, but also record every exercise you have done and makes the training plan based on your daily training and body status.
- Workout Counting
- Auto Workout Plan Adjustment
- Details Record
- Facebook Community
- Easy to Use Interface
• ER Wait Time – current average wait time for Central Carolina Hospital’s emergency room
• ER Sign-up – allows you to hold your place online for an emergency room visit
• Health Library – loaded with information on diseases, tests, procedures, drugs, wellness, nutrition, etc.
• Map – zoomable map showing hospital location
• Guide Me – turn by turn guidance from your current location
• Call Us – main hospital number, plus specific numbers for major departments – all touch-to-call!
• Find A Physician – search for a physician based on specialty, distance, insurance accepted, age, gender, etc.
• First Aid – practical advice for situations such as infant choking, poison, animal bites, bleeding, burns, etc.
• Emergency Contacts – enter and save your emergency contacts
• Important Contacts – enter and save your important contacts
• Physician Contacts – enter and save your physician contacts
• Medicines – enter and save your prescriptions and over-the-counter medicines
• Insurance Numbers – enter and save your insurance numbers as a handy reference!
• Allergies – enter and save your allergy information
• Medical History – enter and save your medical history events
• Family Medical History - enter and save your family’s medical history events
Powered by WorldLink.
FREE* BlueCard Worldwide is for Blue Cross and Blue Shield members.
As an eligible Blue member, you can use GeoBlue Technologies’ BlueCard Worldwide app to find doctors and hospitals outside the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. You can also find other valuable resources to help you stay safe and healthy around the world.
Quickly locate the right doctor, hospital pharmacy or dentist using GPS or an entered location when planning for a trip. See providers mapped and get directions. Provider search results are supplied by AXA Assistance.
FIND YOUR MEDICATIONS
Use GeoBlue Technologies’ proprietary medicine equivalents guide to learn whether your medications are available and what they are called all over the world. Then find a pharmacy nearby.
TRANSLATE MEDICAL PHRASES AND TERMS
Use translation tools to find and translate key medical phrases and terms. It even lets you play them for others to hear.
HEALTH AND SAFETY ALERTS
View alerts to learn more about what’s happening around the world and to be prepared for your travels.
The BlueCard Worldwide App also includes embassy information and local emergency numbers. You can also store your favorite items.
The BlueCard Worldwide App is developed and supported by GeoBlue Technologies, the global leader in mobile technology for destination health services.
GeoBlue is the trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
*There is no charge from BCBSA to download this application, but charges from your wireless providers may apply.
GeoBlue gives members our most powerful online features right in the palm of their hand.
Members log in using the same username and password they picked at the GeoBlue website or can register for access directly through the app.
VIEW CLAIMS HISTORY
Most GeoBlue members can now view their claims history right in the app. See claims in process and completed claims. Find just the claim you are looking for by using the sort and filter features.
Quickly locate the right doctor, dentist, mental health professional, hospital or clinic using GPS or an entered location when planning for a trip. See providers mapped and get directions. Members with U.S. coverage can now find BlueCard® providers in the GeoBlue app.
ARRANGE DIRECT BILLING
Request direct billing for an upcoming appointment with a GeoBlue provider or facility and get a Guarantee of Payment (GOP) issued to the provider. You can view and share the GOP directly from the app.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Search GeoBlue’s international provider community and request an appointment directly from the app. GeoBlue will coordinate the appointment with the specific doctor you requested, or find the most convenient and appropriate doctor for your situation.
FILE AN ECLAIM
Using the iPhone or iPad camera, you can take a photo of your bill and supporting documents and submit a claim for reimbursement.
FAX OR EMAIL YOUR ID CARD
Your GeoBlue member ID card is built into the app, and you can fax or email it directly to providers to confirm eligibility.
FIND YOUR MEDICATIONS
Use GeoBlue’s proprietary drug equivalency guide to learn whether your medications are available and what they are called all over the world. Then find a pharmacy nearby.
TRANSLATE MEDICAL PHRASES AND TERMS
All of GeoBlue’s doctors speak English, but the hospital staff, taxi driver or hotel concierge may not. Use GeoBlue’s translation tools to find and translate key medical phrases and terms. It even lets you play them for others to hear.
VIEW SECURITY PROFILES AND ALERTS Hundreds of country and city level security profiles help you prepare for a new destination and understand the risks. Health and safety alerts are published daily to the app as well.
The GeoBlue app is easy to use and convenient. Share important information with others. Save your favorite items.
GeoBlue is developed and supported by HTH Worldwide, the global leader in mobile technology for destination health services.
GeoBlue is a trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.
If you have questions about GeoBlue, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
--Discover equivalent medicines for your condition
--Translate symptoms and conditions in a variety of languages
--Find out the security situation of different countries and emergency service numbers
--Save items for easy reference