Learn Java Programming Online.
Contents are well organized in five sections:
- Home: learning paths for students and developers
- Technologies: technologies to build web, mobile and distributed applications
- Tutorials: tutorials and video tutorials for different IT profiles
- Books: collection of free java eBooks
- Wiki: glossary of java words based on wikipedia
- Jobs: job portals
The links are updated and checked.
This is a free java programming app and is good for beginners to learn basic as well as advanced java programming. This java app for android can also be used for studying during exams as well as for interview questions.
Instead of giving us a lower rating, please mail us your queries, issues or suggestions. We will be happy to solve them for you :)
You cannot run or execute java programs with this app. The output is already tested and displayed to you for your reference. Thank You for understanding.
1. Long Press on the text to Copy text.
2. View Program Output.
3. Share Programs with Friends.
4. Light weight.
5. Quick Search.
6. Smooth and Elegant.
7. Categorized View
8. No Harmful Permissions REQUIRED.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US ?
One of the best learning java apps. Excellent app for beginners to java.
-(Tony Butcher) ★★★★★
Excellent ! That app forced me to learn Java ! Hats off you guys !
-(Deepak Shukla) ★★★★★
Awesome. Very useful for students, I hope more programs added in future.
-(Yigit Hatipoglu) ★★★★★
Excellent. It is very useful for students who are learning IT. Thanks.
-(Pragya Chatterjee) ★★★★★
About time. Great.
-(April Solis) ★★★★★
Java is the all powerful language that drives android. If you wish to code for android mobiles and tablets, learn Java.
This application covers all the basics of Java Programming and is suitable for both beginners and those who are looking for reference content.
The course offers the following topics covered through study material and questions -
a. Core Java
Basic Data Types
Strings & Arrays
Streams Files IO
b. Java OOPS
Inheritance & Polymorphism
Interfaces & Packages
c. SCJP Questions
Build powerful applications, games and software using the Java Programming Language. Download the 'Learn Java Programming' app to learn more.
The app is free and works well on both android mobile phones and tablets. Carry the 'Learn Java Programming' app in your pocket and learn on the go! Invite your friends and earn GradeStack Points!
Note: We have added the Read Contacts Permission to help you invite your friends
If you like the app, don’t forget to rate, share and comment!
The level of programs covered are from basic to advanced.Programs related to important concepts like classes, OOPS, exception handling and threading are also covered in this app.
JAVA programming has now become part of academic course for almost all branches of engineering and science studies all over the world. This is an application inteded for beginning programmers.
.Use the possibilities the mobile phone brings so you have all the most useful java syntax on the go. Do you have an exam or do you want to improve your programming skills? study on the transportation instead of wasting your time.
Keywords: java, oops, programs, java language,
App is continuously updated based on your feedback
The level of programs covered are from basic to advanced.
The programs are about file handling, searching, sorting, string related programs, reversing string/number, Complex numbers, Prime number, swapping techniques and many more.
Programs related to important concepts like classes, OOPS, exception handling and threading are also covered in this app.
JAVA programming has now become part of academic course for almost all branches of engineering and science studies all over the world. Keeping that in mind, we have developed this app.
If you think any new program has to be added in this app, do shoot us mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
/* Full Offline Content - No Need Internet */
#Java Basics Topics:
--1 Java Overview
--6 Special classes
--8 Use by external companies
--9 Class libraries
--10 Documentation and Editions
#Java Tutorials Topics:
--Java Basics and Functions
--Overview: The Mental Landscape
--Basics and Data Types
--Functions and Subroutines
--Classes and GUI
--Objects and Classes
--Introduction to GUI Programming
--Arrays and Data Structures
--Correctness, Robustness, Efficiency
--Linked Data Structures and Recursion
--Generic Programming and Collection Classes
--Advanced Input/Output: Streams, Files, and Networking
--Threads and Multiprocessing
--Advanced GUI Programming
#Java Glossary (Java Dictionary) - Contains definition for java keywords,concepts and etc.
Suggestion are welcome. please mail @ email@example.com
Keywords:Java,Java Tutorials, Java Programming,Java Concepts,Java Programs,Java Exercises,Java Glossary,Java Quiz,Java Dictionary,Java Book,Java Reference.
Tag:Java,Java Tutorials, Java Programming,Java Concepts,Java Programs,Java Exercises,Java Glossary,Java Quiz,Java Dictionary,Java Book,Java Reference.
Armstrong Number, Bank Management, Calculator, Factorial, Fibonacci, String Matching, Odd Number,
Odd Even Numbers, Palindrome Number, Palindrome String, Patterns, Perfact Number,
Prime Number, Split Concatenation, Sum Number etc.
Download and Rate Us.
Java is a high-level programming language originally developed by Sun Microsystems and released in 1995. Java runs on a variety of platforms, such as Windows, Mac OS, and the various versions of UNIX. This tutorial gives a complete understanding on Java.
This reference will take you through simple and practical approach while learning Java Programming language.
Please contact @ firstname.lastname@example.org for your feedback.
This is an application that gives you Java code with detailed explanation and the exact output of that code. You can either learn or practice Java with code samples and animation. Let's say you are studying for a Java exam and you forgot the functionality of some code while you are away from your computer, you can just check that code's purpose by looking at different examples and their outputs on your phone!
This application is especially for beginner and intermediate level learners.
This application is ad free!
Is an Application to give source code various Java Programs. The level of programs covered are basic which help you in various java interviews . JAVA programming has now become part of academic course for almost all branches of engineering and science studies all over the world. This is an application inteded for beginning programmers.
List of Source Codes included in this App :-
2- Reverse Number
3- Swap Numbers
4- Find Even Odd
5- Find Rectangle Area
6- Find Factorial
7- Armstrong Number
8- Binary to Decimal
9- Swap Numbers
10- Linear Search
and many mores around 50 + Programs are available.
• Share or copy any programs
• Easy Navigation
• 50+ programs
• Works offline - no internet connection required after you download once.
• Free and always will be.
• Easy to use - easy to download.
In order to keep the app 100% free, you will receive the following: –
- Ads in app.
- This will help us bring you more cool apps like this in the future.
Key Java Definitions is movable to an SD card to conserve internal phone storage.
While anyone interested in Java can benefit from this app, it is best used directly with the above mentioned textbook for a more complete description of each topic.
Any suggestions or feedback on this app are welcome!
- New or experienced Java programmers looking to brush up core Java skills.
- Java programmers getting ready for SCJP certification.
- Software professionals preparing for Java interview.
- One of the most comprehensive Java application with 93 topics and around 500 Quiz questions.
SCJP Champ has three modules, Review Notes, Quiz and Social Networks.
1)Review Notes: People easily get bored reading bulky books. That’s why this application is built in a way to present information in form of notes.
- Clear categorization of information in form of Chapters and Topics.
- Chapters are based on SCJP/OCPJP exam objectives.
- Handy reference to exam objectives.
- All review notes are available offline, no internet download is required.
- Provides summarized facts regarding Java SE.
- Will help in creating solid foundation for Java EE.
Review Notes Usage:
- Supports scrolling and pinch in/out gestures.
2)Quiz: Challenge your Java skills by playing Quiz.
- In set of 5 questions.
- Random Questions every time you take quiz.
- Right or Wrong feedback provided on each question.
- Prompts an explanation on giving a wrong answer.
- Will keep you updated about your Score and Quiz progress.
- Question section supports vertical and horizontal scrolling and pinch in/out gestures.
- Answer options section supports vertical and horizontal scrolling.
SCJP Champ currently contains 8 chapters:
- Exam Objectives.
- Declarations, Initialization and Scoping.
- Flow Control.
- API Contents
- Object Oriented Concepts
- Collections and Generics
Above chapter contains around 93 topics, expect more to be added.
3) Social Networks:
- Social Network Integration: Let everyone in Facebook, Twitter and other social network know about your Achievements.
- Leaderboards: Take Java learning to next level; compare your Quiz scores with others. See your Global, Friends and 24 Hour ranking.
- Achievements: Keep yourself motivated by winning awards. Stronger Java fundamentals will help you in earning rewards faster.
- Buddies: Add friends and succeed as a group. Keep track of your friend's score by adding them to your buddy list.
If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments about SCJP Champ application then please write to us.
SCJP Champ application will be improved continuously and we are happy to include your feedback.
* Questions and possible answers are shuffled randomly
* Play offline
* Unlimited Play
* No advertisements
* No registration necessary
* No device permissions required
This content is released under the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License available at: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/legalcode
Keywords: free, trivia, game, quiz, test, certification, technical qualification, prep, CBIS, computer-based information system, COSC, CS, computer science, IT, Information Technology,
Java Core Library.
Searching and Sorting.
Code is parsed Eclipse-like-colors for easier reading.
Questions will/can are updated from time to time by developers and YOU. You are able to share java questions that you come up with.
Tags: Learning Java,Java,Eclipse,Algorithms,Data Structures, SCJP,Programming.