With Rico’s Savings Club from Texas National Bank kids can learn now and save it for later. Kids track their money in a fun way developing vital life skills. TNB Rico Saving’s Club allows families to have conversations about money with games directed at understanding different financial concepts.
- Virtual Money Tracking, saving hassle and tears over lost cash.*
- Account information accessible from any android device.
- Goal setting and tracking
- Virtual Allowance and Chore Tracking
- Age appropriate games, from Piggums Candy Factory: A game designed to teach kids coinage to Piggums Dash: A run game with learning mixed in.
Rico’s Savings Club is provided free to all our customers in the Mercedes, Edinburg, McAllen, Waslaco, Elsa, and RGV areas, visit your local branch to learn more.
*Rico’s Savings Club does not link directly to accounts at financial institutions, it is meant as a virtual piggy bank and not a mobile banking app.