With Top Dog$ from MEFCU kids can learn now and save it for later. Kids track their money in a fun way developing vital life skills. Top Dog$ featuring Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union's Buddy allows families to have conversations about money with games directed at understanding different financial concepts.
- Virtual Money Tracking, saving hassle and tears over lost cash.*
- Account information accessible from any Android mobile device.
- Goal setting and tracking
- Virtual Allowance and Chore Tracking
- Age appropriate games, from Piggums Candy Factory: A game designed to teach kids coinage to Piggums Dash: A run game with learning mixed in.
*Top Dogs does not link directly to accounts at Mayo Employees FCU or any other financial institution.