We’re going back to where it all began for one of the most famous video games of all time. That’s right, Tomb Raider I is now available for your Android device in all its ORIGINAL glory.
We've not messed about with it, so it’s the full, unedited, unadulterated experience from the classic release at a super-low price. How better to find out if you've still got what it takes to beat a legendary game than by taking on the lost city of Atlantis and the pyramids of Egypt? It’s probably not for the faint of heart!
- Epic Exploration - Uncover the deepest, darkest mysteries of the lost city of Atlantis and unearth secrets to Lara’s past.
- Acrobatic Gunplay - Deftly leap around charging enemies while you unleash a hail of bullets from your trademark dual pistols.
- Combat Lethal Predators – Defeat Atlantean centaurs to the terrifying T-Rex
- Original Gameplay – Relive the full, unedited, unadulterated experience from the classic release
- Full Chapters – Includes two extra chapters that were included in the game’s 1998 release
- Game Controllers – Supports MOGA HERO POWER & MOGA PRO POWER
Hungry for more classic action? Get Tomb Raider I today and re-live the epic adventure of Lara Croft in the palm of your hands.
Winner of Indiecade's 2010 award for Most Fun/Compelling Game.
"One of the best platformers I've ever played." - Anthony Burch, Destructoid 10/10
"This game is incredible." - Michael Rose, Indiegames.com
"The very best videogames in existence leave you with a whole mess of memories that are so varied and entertaining that you can leaf through them like a photo album. VVVVVV is one of those games." - Quintin Smith, Rock Paper Shotgun
- An Action game you need to PLAY
- Contain full Lemegeton Episode 1 features
- Lemegeton Episode 2 New Content
- Two playable characters
- 7 Areas to Explore
- Over 30 Demons
- Over 30 Skills
- Plenty of Weapons and Upgrade
- New Storyline
- and More
Only in Master Edition
- Playable character Dawn unlocked by default
- Readjusted gameplay experience FOR
- ONE-TIME payment, NO Inapp-Purchase, NO AD Banner
Paid it Once and play forever
- FREE Update
- Players Comments
"Like all the people say Just like castlevenia but still stands its ground as a solid new game."
"Wow! I was surprised at how good and fun this game is. Highly recommend."
"Lemegeton Keep up the good work, google need more games like this, there is too much crap on here. Lol"
A special agent, Sabio, of a mysterious organization, St. Guardian, is ordered to pursue a traitor, Pecador. Pecador steal St. Guadian's vital item, Solomon Ring and run to the well-known Italy ghost town Craco. Sabio go after him and encounter attacks by demons inside Craco.
In episode 2, Sabio and Noiva decided to get back Craco. They ensure the escape path such that they can go whenever any dangerous thing happen. Noiva think it is worth to study for investigating the demon world.
Sabio want to find out Pecador and Dawn. Also, he wants to truth behind everything.
You play as Sabio and Dawn. You have to kill demons before they beat you. You earn experience and coins during battles. After getting certain experience point, your character will level up and increase abilities. For coins you earn, you can make use of them for recovery items.
The control system is sample and easy. You can customize your buttons layout, which allow you to create the most appropriate control scheme.
There are powerful demons inside Craco. For everytime you beat a boss, you learnt new skills and get a new equipments. You can use new skills to reach new area. And use equipments to upgrade you character.
But demons are never died, they are just sealed. They come back human world after a certain time period. You can beat them down again and again in order to get hidden items.
Demons are smart. Fighting not work for all demons. You are challenged by different quests offered by demons.
- hidden Weapons and items.
- 3D Graphics, Support HD Display
- Support Zeemote JS1
- Optimized for XperiaPlay
- New Playable Character
- New Weapons and Items
- New Area
- New Demons
- New Challenges
Change in v3.03:
- Japanese Translation is available
Change in version 3.01
- minor bug fix
- Lemegeton Master Edition is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
- support generic usb gamepad ( Android Icecream Sandwish or above required )
- proofread English dialogue
- new item Summoning Ring
- fix expansion file download problem
– TouchArcade, 4.5/5 starts
Pocket Gamer Silver Award
"A surprisingly fresh retro platformer, if you want to scratch a Gameboy itch, Tiny Dangerous Dungeons is well worth a look."
– Pocket Gamer, 8/10
Hop into a classic Game Boy inspired metroidvania adventure with the little treasure hunter Timmy! Explore a huge dungeon, collect hidden power-ups and gain new skills to aid you on your quest! Can Timmy survive the tiny dangerous dungeons, and find the presumably huge treasure?
Based on the hit browser game, this extended edition contains adjustments and new content not seen in the original game, like a wider resolution, new game mode, more hidden upgrades to find, and completely new area to explore!
- Game Boy inspired, stylish and retro monochrome art style!
- Explore a huge, open dungeon! Solve puzzles, defeat creepy creatures!
- Collect loot! Find the hidden ability upgrades to open new passages!
• Make your way through multiple ancient locations - each filled with exciting secrets and danger
• Power up Lara’s weapons and engage in frantic shooting and combat
• Use parkour and stunt moves to create death-defying last minute escapes
• Awesome fast-paced vehicles like ATVs and motorcycles give Lara more ways to conquer the terrain
• Epic Boss Fights – including the return of the infamous T-Rex from Tomb Raider! Fight the enemy in combat mode
• Swap and upgrade equipment and weapons to give Lara the edge
• Earn bragging rights on the leaderboards and make the game even more addictive
• Outsmart and sabotage your friends by Cursing their Relic Run
Each location features unique gameplay elements and brand new challenges!
Magic Rampage brings back the look and feel from the very best classic platformers from the 90's, introducing refreshed and engaging gameplay mechanics. If you miss platformers from the 16-bit era, and think games nowadays can't be that good anymore, think twice. Magic Rampage is for you.
Magic Rampage supports Joysticks, gamepads and physical keyboard for even more accurate gameplay responsiveness.
Want to join the beta testers and be able to test newer versions before everyone else? Find out how: http://asanteegames.com/magic-rampage-beta-testers-english/
ATTENTION: for good gaming experience, a high-end Android device is recommended.
** PLEASE NOTE: Rockchip, Broadcom and Amlogic devices NOT SUPPORTED! Requires at least a 1.2 GHz dual core CPU, 1 GB RAM with Adreno 220, Nvidia Tegra 3, ARM Mali 400-MP, PowerVR SGX 543MP, Intel HD Graphics or Vivante GC1000 GPU. Runs at variable resolution based on device capabilities. Performance settings available in app.
"A stunning and exquisitely realized masterpiece that delivers a gaming experience unlike any that we've seen before" - Game Informer
"A wild, beautiful and exceptional action experience" - IGN
TouchArcade 5/5 Stars "every bit as awesome now on a mobile device"
148apps Editor's Choice 4.5/5 Stars "it’s a console-quality adventure"
Prepare to immerse yourself in 20 + hours of action-adventure.
In the dusty, undeveloped wastelands of Western Mudos, cantankerous townsfolk find their settlements besieged by belligerent outlaws. Along comes Stranger, a drifter turned bounty hunter, with a unique double-barreled critter-firing crossbow.
Stranger’s Wrath has been passionately upgraded for this all-new release with all exciting new controls that make the most of the mobile format and improved visuals throughout.
* Fully configurable touch-screen controls let you move & re-size individual buttons to suit your play style
* Scalable virtual joystick for fine tuning sensitivity of movement
* Explore living towns, lush forests, and massive industrial facilities
* Seamlessly transition between first-person shooter and third-person platfomer
* Scour your surroundings for live ammo
* Work with a range of strategies to surprise, stun, lure, blast and bag devious outlaws
* Meet incredibly odd, funny and smack-talking townsfolk, enemies and natives
* Fight dozens of varied bosses with outlandish arsenals and outrageous names
* Complete "twin-stick" HID gamepad support, including specific control setups for Shield, Moga (HID), XBOX 360, PS3/PS4, and many more
* Intuitive touch controls + a redesigned mobile interface make playing & navigating a breeze
* Incredible visuals that harness all the advanced graphics capabilities of today's mobile chipsets
* A hilarious script, theatrical soundtrack and compelling storyline with a shocking twist
* English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Finish, Swedish, and Polish language support
* Leaderboards, Achievements and Cloud Save
The Driftlands are a gothic and frightening place at the best of times….And this is not the best of times. The Aurora stone has been stolen from the great Lighthouse by an unknown and shadowy creature. Without its light, the Driftlands will be destroyed.
Enter Oscura, our highly unlikely hero. He is the keeper of the lighthouse, and possesses a mysterious eternally glowing hand. Oscura must travel the lands and gather the shards to restore the Aurora stone - before it is too late and darkness befalls on the whole universe.
CLASSIC PLATFORMING MEETS MODERN DESIGN
Inspired by early platformers from the 1990’s, Oscura delivers a stripped down platforming experience through the filter of modern game and art design.
BUILT FOR TOUCH
Built for touch devices from the ground up, Oscura: Second Shadow is optimised and designed around the capabilities and limitations of touch to ensure that the controls are never at fault.
DARK FAIRYTALE WORLD
Dive into the world of the Driftlands, where engineering meets nature and strange creatures stalk. With the Aurora stone shattered, Oscura’s glowing hand and the shards of the stone are the only light sources, creating a stark and beautiful silhouette art style.
HAUNTINGLY STYLIZED LEVELS
Journey through 20 challenging levels, each crafted by hand rather than using tile-sets.
AN UNLIKELY HERO
Slight of frame and without any weaponry or brute force, Oscura must rely on his wits and reflexes to avoid foes and hazards alike. He’s no hero, just doing his job.
CHALLENGES TO KEEP YOU COMING BACK
Completing levels is one thing, collecting all four stars for each level is quite another. Replay levels to perfect your run and beat the goals for time, collecting cogs, shards and getting through without dying.
Android 3.1 Honeycomb and above is required.
Oscura: Second Shadow from Creator Ole Alfheim is a game by the Chocolate Liberation Front and is proudly presented by Surprise Attack Games - Remarkable Games from Independent Creators
Visit our site - http://surpriseattackgames.com
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/supattackgames or http://twitter.com/oscuragame
Email us with questions, support queries or ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org
9/10 Eurogamer --- Game of the Week - “Perhaps the most visually stunning shooter ever made”
9/10 IGN --- “Everything fans expect is here in Sine Mora.”
9.5/10 Destructoid --- "One of the most aesthetically-pleasing, fun, and thought-provoking games to come out in some time."
91/100 GameTrailers --- "Sine Mora's unforgettable mechanics and presentation bring the genre kicking and screaming back into the spotlight."
Sine Mora is now MOGA Enhanced!
The cult classic shoot’em up has finally arrived to Android! Fusing frantic, innovative gameplay from Digital Reality with stunning graphical design from Grasshopper Manufacture, Sine Mora set a new high standard for shmups and gained widespread acclaim. Strap yourself in and get ready for a breathtaking adventure!
Sine Mora is a horizontal shoot'em up that provides a unique take on challenge, where time is the ultimate factor. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, Sine Mora is a gorgeous shoot'em up that offers a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre. With many ways to manipulate time, Sine Mora features over 50 weapon combinations to complete each beautiful stage that form fits to the player's skills with scaling difficulty. Soundtrack composed by Akira Yamaoka and featuring boss designs by Mahiro Maeda.
- Engrossing story integrated seamlessly into the action to elevate the user experience
- Unique, time extension based gameplay
- 7 beautifully crafted, diverse stages
- Over 50 different weapon combinations with time manipulating devices
- Four different control schemes: virtual joystick, floating joystick, relative touch control or reversed relative touch.
- Great accessibility - Story Mode is tailored to not scare away absolute newcomers to the genre
- Risk and reward - multiple difficulty levels in Arcade Mode with deep scoring and hidden rank system for the more experienced players
- Music composed by Akira Yamaoka, Sound Director of Silent Hill and Shadows of the Damned - Featuring boss designs by Mahiro Maeda, one of the most prominent Japanese anime creators (Blue Submarine No. 6, The Animatrix - The Second Renaissance, Kill Bill: Vol. 1)
The game is not working on the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Octa Core models! We are working on the issue but until we confirm it's resolved, please avoid buying the game for these devices.
Have anyone play the Crazy Mode" for more than 10 seconds?
A very challenging game. In the game, game player can control multiple matches were running in different line, and also to avoid obstacles. Any match can't die, run as far as possible. You can control up to five match parkour, want to challenge the limits of friends come give it a try.
The game features:
=Test your agility and reaction speed
-Test your brain and hands
The catacombs under the Kingdom are infested with evil creatures. You must venture deep within the dungeons eliminating the threat! Slay monsters, collect loot, level up and upgrade your gear.
Only a true champion will be victorious!
- Level randomization
- 5 worlds
- Slay monsters and collect loot!
- Lots of weapons and gear
- RPG styled upgrades
- Boss Battles
- Mission system
"Devious Dungeon is Ravenous's best game since League of Evil." - TouchArcade 4/5
"Blending tight controls with the ever-shifting level design of a roguelike, Devious Dungeon is the perfect procedural platformer." - AppSpy 5/5
"The controls are precise, it's easy to jump in and start playing, and there's tons of content to explore." - CNET 4.5/5
Download the App, join the action and choose your favourite superhero to play with. Overcome numerous obstacles in your path, collect as much fruit as possible and chase after Minorca for your final attack on her with your secret weapon. Insert the code on your Polarcards - there’s one in every Polaretti packet - to double the superpowers of the “Polaretti Team” and increase their energy. You’ll be able to collect more fruit, gain more lives and make your fantastic superpowers even stronger.
And you can also have fun playing with Mr Polaretto and getting yourself into practice with the four sessions dedicated exclusively to superheroes and their powers.
The “Polaretti Team” is looking forward to your help.
You’ll find Polarmoro, who can reach every corner of the Earth in a flash, thanks to his super-speedy teletransportation, and Polarmax, who can stop evil Minorca in her tracks from any distance thanks to his powerful ice-jet. Then there is also Polarbillo, who can make the whole team invisible with his bubblepower on dangerous missions, and Polarcocca, who can mix a drinkpower which puts back in one piece anything that has been destroyed.
So what are you waiting for? Join the most exciting game in the whole of the South Pole and challenge your enemies with your magic superpowers!
Rayman Jungle Run is powered by the same UbiArt Framework engine that brought you Rayman Origins - Winner of numerous Game of the Year and Platformer of the Year awards.
The legendary platforming hero is making the jump to your favorite mobile device!
- Beautiful graphics
- New worlds to discover
- New powers to unlock
- Captivating music
- Smooth touch-based controls
- Exclusive wallpapers to unlock for your device
Rayman Jungle Run is easy for all ages to pick up and play, but challenging for the longtime Rayman fans to master. Unlock the Land of the Livid Dead levels if you have the skills!
Rayman’s journey in the jungle continues with 20 entirely new levels… FOR FREE!
✓ Dodge cannon balls and jump your way through falling rocks in the new Pirate Ship section for more exhilarating action!
✓ Rush faster than ever in the Boss Plant chapter to escape a giant “flower” that doesn’t smell too good.
✓ After so much running, will you dare enter the two new Land of the Livid Dead levels?
Some issues have also been recently fixed, including:
✓ Nexus 4 & Nexus 7 compatibility
Stay on top of your game! Get the latest news, deals and more at....
If you have any feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Each RAIDEN LEGACY title includes three different modes: “Arcade Mode” (just like the original); “Mission Mode”, which allows you to play any unlocked stage; and “Training Mode”, which, true to its name, allows you to excel at your favorite stages and practice the most difficult ones!
15+ different ships, each with their own characteristics, stats, weapons, and specials! Also, some ships come complete with “charged shots” – useful for when the screen is 90% covered with enemies!
Choose between two different touch modes: “Fast Touch” (Faster than the original game and improved for mobiles) or “Arcade Touch” (Just like the original – retrogamers will love it!). What’s more, you can customize your approach by putting the controls wherever you prefer on screen.
-Play in full-screen, or keep the game’s original screen ratio thanks to “Original Mode” (note that your fingers will be outside the game area).
-Two difficulty modes: Medium and Hard.
-Nine languages available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Portuguese
-Video filtering (for rich, smooth graphics)
-ScoreLoop compatible: 15 unlockable achievements + online leaderboards.
Put your skills to the test against your friends, family and the best players in the world!
Tiny Raiders is a fantasy themed action survival game with increasing difficulty and hints of strategy. Players must destroy waves of advancing orcs to survive. As the game progresses, players can unlock additional characters to help in the fight. Players can succeed by collecting loot, cleverly using their resources and of course —by quickly defeating the oncoming orc attack.
This game is a limited release version; additional levels will be released soon.
Dungeon Level – This is a dungeon themed level with some additional gameplay features.
New Enemies – Two additional monsters will be added as well as three additional bosses.
Stage Advancement – Additional levels will progress in stages triggered by completing game events, this will result in
more dynamic difficulty scaling.
As always please report any suggestions or issues in the review section or by contacting Bad Code at firstname.lastname@example.org on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/badcodestudios or on Twitter @badcodestudios
Bored while traveling? This game will not disappoint with 12+ hours of puzzles, offering a calm but focused challenge from the mind massaging easy to the brain numbing difficult. It will suck you in and before you know it, you'll be where you want to be but smarter and happier after a healthy brain workout.
Guide your spark, flinging orbs to their colourful goals to unlock stage after stage of brain boggling fun! Make your way through 200 levels of intense strategy using mind warping logic encountering Teleporters, Direction Changers, Blockers, Gates and Switches that alter your path as you try to complete the puzzles in as few moves as possible. And when you're done there, try out one of the upcoming Map Packs with fresh new mechanics adding to the addictive game play, the possibilities are endless!
High end graphics, colourful intense art style, catchy electronic soundtrack, and fun for the young to the old. No mobile game fan should be without this great title. Download it today!
• 200 levels
• Gradual difficulty going from super simple, to mind challenging
• Ongoing updates featuring new map packs and game play mechanics
HTW Games can be followed at: