RaceTac provides the sailboat skipper with a dynamic 'Heads-Up' and 'Hands Off' display of the critical information needed in a race.
Main features include:
- Hands Off Operation - Shifts from 'Start Mode' to 'Race Mode' automatically. Also advances to the next Mark after rounding. You need your eye on the helm, not fiddling with screens.
- No 'Swipes' - Screens don't 'swipe' well when fingers are wet. Designed by sailors for sailors!
- Multiple 'Venues', each with it's own set of Marks and Course.
- Mark Management - Supports Marks and Gates - Edit manually or use GPS to set location.
- Start Mode - Just the info you need pre-start. Including standard 'Start Timer' with audio. ISAF, MATCH, and Custom sequences.
- Race Mode - Graphical or Text display. All the info to fetch your next mark. SOG, VMG, ETA, Distance, Bearings. And prep info for the following mark after rounding.
- CHARTS - Supports U.S. NOAA S57 and International S63 (Admiralty and other) Vector Charts. View tailored for the needs of the racer!
- Virtual Marks - "Augmented Reality" Display. Overlays camera view with the name and proximity of Marks. Great at night or low visibility.
- Preferences - Your choice for many preferences, like units of distance and speed.
- Night Mode - Shifts colors to preserve night vision.
- 'Always on' option - Keeps screen on while app is running.
- Import/Export - Import and export Marks in CSV, GPX, or KML file formats.
- Third party Integration - Contact support for details.