SyncSMS lets you talk on your tablet by syncing sms text messages between your Android 2.1+ phone and 3G or WiFi-only Android 2.1+ tablet. This app lets you receive sms text messages on your tablet which have been received by or sent from your phone. Also, this app lets you send sms text messages on your tablet which will be copied to your phone and sent out by your phone. You will need to sign up for a free Dropbox account, if you don't already have one, in order to temporarily store the sms text messages between syncs.
- Do NOT have to be on same WiFi network, each device just needs a data connection of some sort
- Only need to purchase this app once, and install on both phone and tablet
- For some tablets you will have to force the device type setting to tablet
- SMS Text messages on tablet are sent via your phone (charges from your carrier may apply)
- Send and receive sms text messages from tablet
- Optimized interface for tablet (honeycomb not required)
- Widget for enabling/disabling sync sms
- Customizable sync intervals
- New sms message notifications
- Threaded conversations
- Contact pictures
- Modern UI
- Option to encrypt messages stored on Dropbox
- Option to password lock the app
Please contact me before leaving any negative feedback, as I try to respond to mails within 48 hours. Thanks!
Our customers love Tablet Talk! Here's what some of them have to say:
★ "By far my most-used app. When I'm home my phone stays hidden on my desk."
★ "Officially the coolest app I have... Works great with the Nexus 7 and the HTC Thunderbolt phone."
★ "This is one of the most useful apps on Google Play."
★ "Love it! I've tried almost all of the tablet texting apps and I like this one the best! Most important to me is that It's private and secure - it doesn't use some third party company/website where my conversations are stored, all my texts are between the recipient and myself like they should be. I love the look, the layout, and the optional themes."
★ "I am a General Contractor and Tablet Talk is one of the most used apps on my Android phone and tablet. I will never be without it."
How does it work? Tablet Talk pairs your Android phone to an Android tablet over Bluetooth or WiFi (sorry, iPads, iPhones, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry are not supported). Incoming text messages on your phone instantly appear on your tablet. Start texting from a tablet on the larger keyboard, without having to reach for your phone! You can even make tablet phone calls (Bluetooth headset required).
★ Privacy. Unlike other Android texting apps, Tablet Talk directly syncs SMS/MMS messages between the tablet and Android phone. No uploading or saving on company servers.
★ Speed. Tablet SMS notifications are almost instant. The tablet rings in real-time when you have a call!
★ Flexibility. Text anywhere, anytime, with or without Internet access. No mobile data is used to sync SMS. Easily switch between Bluetooth and WiFi. You can even link your tablet over your Android phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot, or over Bluetooth when Bluetooth tethering!
★ Quick Reply Popups and rich expandable Notifications.
★ Caller ID. Do you use a Bluetooth headset with your phone? Combined with Tablet Talk, you can dial and answer calls on the tablet, including a full call log. The phone stays in your pocket, or in its charger!
★ Android support: Tablet Talk works with newer versions of Android, including Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (used on the new N7 tablet).
★ There's more: MMS & group MMS support, custom themes, DashClock Extensions, Android SMS delivery reports, emoticons/smilies, backup and restore tablet SMS to phone … the list goes on!
Install Tablet Talk on both your tablet and Android phone, but only pay for it once. After you buy the app on your tablet, it will be made free for your phone on the Play Store. Here’s how to complete the installation:
1. Open the Play Store on your phone.
2. Press menu and select Settings-> Accounts. Select the account used to get the app on your tablet.
3. Press the menu button again and select “My apps.” Tablet Talk should be listed and available to install.
Tablet Talk works with all popular Android SMS apps, and does not replace how you text on your phone. If you use Go SMS, Handcent, or MIUI please see the FAQ in Tablet Talk or the Tablet Talk website for a quick and easy fix if messages do not automatically sync to the tablet.
If you would like to try Tablet Talk we use a 48 hour refund policy. Just send us an email anytime after the Play Store 15-minute period.
Visit the Tablet Talk website at http://tablettalkapp.com to see the FAQ and get other tips!
SMS from your computer, synced with your Android SMS inbox. Similar to apps such as mysms,mightytext,airdroid,etc
Webtext is quite different from apps like Voxer, WhatsApp, Kik Messenger, mightytex, Facebook messenger, and google+ because we integrate with your phone's SMS inbox directly. We allow you to send Color SMS and Color Text via the phone or computer. We are a service that remotely syncs with your phone like MySMS or MightyText.
WebText lets you send/receive SMS from Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Opera browsers
What version of Firefox do I need to run? Any Firefox version after Firefox v 12 should work well
What version of Chrome do I need to run? Any Chrome version after Chrome v 18.0 should work well
mighty text mighty text mighty text, mightytext, mightytext, mightytext,mightytext, mightytext, mightytext
mighty text mighty text mighty text
mighty text mighty text
WebText lets you send/receive SMS from Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Opera browsers. wgda, wgda2, mysms
Bitmessage Protocol https://bitmessage.org/bitmessage.pdf
Bitmessage is a P2P communications protocol used to send encrypted messages to another person or to many subscribers. It is decentralized and trustless, meaning that you need-not inherently trust any entities like root certificate authorities. It uses strong authentication which means that the sender of a message cannot be spoofed, and it aims to hide "non-content" data, like the sender and receiver of messages, from passive eavesdroppers like those running warrantless wiretapping programs.
The authentication mechanism is a system where users exchange a hash of a public key that also functions as the user’s address. If the public key can be obtained by the underlying protocol, then it can easily be hashed to verify that it belongs to the intended recipient. The data exchanged by the user can also include a version number for forwards capability, a stream number (the purpose of which will be discussed later), and a checksum. Encoded with base58 and prepended with recognizable characters (like BM for Bitmessage), an example address would be: BM‐2nTX1KchxgnmHvy9ntCN9r7sgKTraxczzyE. While certainly more cumbersome than an email address, it is not too much to type manually or it can be made into a QR‐code. Users have already demonstrated this to be acceptable as Bitcoin addresses are similar in format and length. This address format is superior to email in that it guarantees that a message from a particular user or organization did, in fact, come from them. The sender of a message cannot be spoofed.
Message transfer happens through a mechanism similar to Bitcoin’s transaction and block transfer system but with a proof‐of‐work for each message. Users form a peer‐to‐peer network by each running a Bitmessage client and forward messages on a best‐effort basis. In order to send a message through the network, a proof‐of‐work must be completed in the form of a partial hash collision. The difficulty of the proof‐of‐work should be proportional to the size of the message and should be set such that an average computer must expend an average of four minutes of work in order to send a typical message. With the release of new software, the difficulty of the proof‐of‐work can be adjusted. Each message must also include the time in order to prevent the network from being flooded by a malicious user rebroadcasting old messages. If the time in a message is too old, peers will not relay it. If the sender of a message did not receive an acknowledgement and wishes to rebroadcast his message, he must update the time and recompute the proof‐of‐work.
Just like Bitcoin transactions and blocks, all users would receive all messages. They would be responsible for attempting to decode each message with each of their private keys to see whether the message is bound for them.
• Sending protocol-compliant messages
• Receiving protocol-compliant messages
• QR codes for addresses
• UI design for Address Book
• Import addresses
• Export addresses
• Servers setup and removal (including your own)
• Local databases encryption (using SQLCipher)
• Lite client message retrieval using prefix filters (credit to Peter Todd for suggesting this)
• SSL for connections between clients and servers
• POW implemented in C or C++ via the Android NDK
• Support for broadcasts
• UI refreshal
• "Panic wipe" secure deletion of all local data
• List scrolling is not optimized while catching up with the network
• Bandwidth management
Bitseal is licensed under GPLv3 (https://github.com/JonathanCoe/bitseal/blob/master/LICENSE).
Leave your phone in your pocket and send/receive SMS text messages on your tablet. Your SMS inbox is synced with your phone.
Your benefits with mysms Tablet Texting App:
- Send and receive text messages on your tablet
- Automatically sync SMS and MMS between your smartphone, tablet and computer (pc & mac)
- Answer, dismiss, mute or dial a call on your tablet (note that you still need to talk on your phone)*
- Free texting / SMS to other mysms users
*** PLEASE NOTE: This app is not self-contained.To be able to use mysms tablet, you have to have mysms installed on your Android smartphone. ***
IT’S THAT EASY:
1) Install mysms on your Android smartphone and register:
2) Start the mysms Tablet Texting App and log in using your number and password.
***** ANDROIDCOMMUNITY.COM: “mysms Tablet will allow you to sync all text messages between your smartphone, tablet and computer. You can also send an unlimited amount of free messages to other mysms users”
MYSMS TABLET FEATURES:
- Tablet texting: Send text messages / SMS on your tablet
- Receive text messages directly on your tablet
- Sync SMS text messages between smartphone, tablet and computer (pc & mac)
- Sync messages and calls between two smartphones (-> download mysms mirror)
- Unlimited free texts to other mysms users
- Remote SMS: Send SMS text messages online on your tablet via your mobile carrier
- Phone calls: Answer, dismiss, mute or dial a call on your tablet*
- Call logs: Display the history of your missed calls, incoming calls and outgoing calls
- Notifications on incoming messages on your tablet
- Multimedia: Send pictures and files
- No new number: mysms uses your existing phone number
- SMS backup
- MMS Sync
- Save texts to Evernote*
This application is your text messenger or messaging app on your tablet. No more annoying typing on your smartphone! Download mysms on your tablet and phone and start texting from your tablet. mysms uses your existing mobile number, contacts and SMS text messages from your mobile phone.
mysms is not only a great SMS texting app, you can even make voice calls on your tablet (Bluetooth headset required). Dial on your tablet, talk on your phone.*
Connect mysms with Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive or Email. Forward your messages to Evernote, Dropbox and Google Drive or save your SMS and MMS in your email account. mysms serves as an SMS backup and archive.
* This is a Premium feature
We’d love to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion, question or comment? Just contact us at http://support.mysms.com. We’re trying to reply within 24 hours during weekdays.
You can also reach us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mysms, Twitter @mysms and Google+ http://gplus.to/mysms.
★ FREE FREE FREE ★
PHONELEASH IS NOW COMPLETELY FREE! NO TRIAL PERIOD, NO PURCHASE, JUST FREE!
PLEASE CHECK SPAM FOLDER IF YOU DON'T SEE TEXTS IN YOUR EMAIL, AND MARK PHONELEASH EMAILS AS SAFE
SMS & MMS forwarding to email or second phone; missed calls; Reply remotely to incoming SMS from any email account or the 2nd phone; Phone locating; Battery status; Check it out!
On FB - facebook.com/phoneleash
On Twiter - @PhoneLeash
PhoneLeash is s.i.m.p.l.e. to install and setup -- usually 1-2 clicks (see video link below). You can use it from anywhere you can get to email.
Forward to your Facebook email and do all your text messaging from FB! See http://youtu.be/4rJqz_LyIsk?hd=1
- Reply to texts remotely from any email address
- Reply to texts remotely from a 2nd SMS-capable phone
- Forward MMS with attachments (to email or to second phone [phone MMS is in beta, be gentle!] )
- Get confirmation when your SMS reply is sent
- Import text history into email
- Locate a missing phone
- Emails GPS location just before the battery dies (great for lost phones)
- As intuitive as it gets!
Setup video - http://youtu.be/NmU46p1T240?hd=1
Support - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY YOU NEED PHONELEASH
- you have multiple phones but want to call and text from one place
- your have to leave your phone by the window to get a good signal, but you don't want to be standing by it all day
- you use a different phone when travelling internationally, but want to be able to "use" the regular phone you left behind
- you find texting from a phone inconvenient, and would like to use a PC or a tablet to compose your messages on
- Find your lost phone using GPS, or simple loud ringing
- you want to check if your phone is charging without having to go to it
- you like to impress friends!
All you need is a PC with email access, or another SMS-capable phone, and you are ready. PhoneLeash will let you know who is calling, will forward your SMS messages, and you can even reply to them!
PhoneLeash can use your 3G/4G/WiFi connection to send out messages to an email address. Or it can use SMS instead and send them to your second phone (great if there is no data connection).
And you'll be amazed how easy it is to setup and use.
No monthly fees. No websites to register at. No ads. Just peace of mind, and productivity.
About "Services that cost you money":
* send SMS messages - If you are forwarding to an email address, PhoneLeash only sends SMS when you reply. If forwarding to phone number, everything is sent over via SMS. Remember you can turn on only those notifications you need.
"Device not compatible" issues? Try this link - http://www.gearandroid.com/apk/PhoneLeash.apk
SEO: SMS forwarding, SMS to email, SMS reply, reply to SMS, export sms, GPS tracking, find phone, lost phone, ring phone, missed call, DeskSMS, MightyText, EasySMS, RemoteSMS, MightyTxt, SyncSMS, dgAway, Tablet Talk, Heywire, Pinger, Textfree, Google Voice, browser texting, sms from computer, text from computer, text from pc, sms from pc, SMS from Computer, SMS from browser, text messages, sms 2 desk, crosstxt, desktop SMS, write SMS from computer, sms from pc, text to email, sms via computer, SIM change
Textra features the new Lollipop Material Design look from Google. Fluid, intuitive and delightful!
★ Number 1 ranked SMS app
★ Highest rated at 4.5 stars
★ Smallest resource size at 3.8M
Comes with a bunch of great extra features like 800+ emoji's, heaps of material design theme colors, dark mode, floating Lollipop style notifications, scheduled SMS & MMS, delayed sending (stop while sending), slide to delete / call, quick snap camera, multi-select picture gallery, quick reply popup, better MMS GROUP messaging, audio messages and SMS blocker / blacklisting.
Plus 'oh so easy' default or per contact customization for bubble colors, signatures and notifications (icon color, led color, sound, vibrate, privacy, repeating and muting).
It's pretty special; try it, tell your friends, shout from the treetops, but most of all enjoy it!
Simple. Beautiful. Fast.
P.S works with Pushbullet and Android Wear for SMS Quick Replying.
Textra is a seriously beautiful, feature rich SMS and MMS replacement app.
This application is designed for professional use in conjunction with a tetronik DAKS Alarm Server with enabled 'DAKS Smartphone Access' add-on. It cannot be utilized as a standalone application without a DAKS Alarm Server. For more information please see the manufacturer's website (see link).
With the DAKS Mobile Client (DMC) for Android, the longstanding, successful DAKS alarm and alerting technology, a well-established solution for many mobile use cases, is now also available on Android phones.
Never before has professional mobile alerting with DAKS been easier.
In the current version for Android 4.0 and up, this application makes it possible to use many of the DAKS functions through a state-of-the art and conveniently intuitive operating concept.
The functions of the DAKS Mobile Client (DMC) include, but are not limited to:
- efficient control of DAKS alarm processes
- protected communication with DAKS via HTTPS, both within WiFi and mobile radio networks, including "seamless handover" between both types of networks
- authentication of every user on the basis of individual access credentials
- support of redundant DAKS server configurations
- extensive logging of all alarm processes with locally accessible History
- positioning of the smartphone within the WiFi network (display of the Visited Station)
- executable in the background (i.e. the app needs not be in the foreground for the alerting)
- and many more
QKSMS (pronounced Q-K-S-M-S) brings a refreshingly modern, beautiful and responsive touch to the stale state of text messaging. In a world with clunky default messaging apps and dated alternatives, QKSMS is something to get excited about. We’re making texting magical again.
We pay as much attention to detail in building QKSMS as you would in texting a crush after your first date: you’ll be making sure all your emojis and punctuation are in the right place, and we’ll be making sure you love every second of it.
Try QKSMS right now: Tap “Install” above.
* Theming: 19 beautiful colors to choose from.
* Night mode: Easy on your eyes, and (in some cases) your battery.
* QKReply: Reply to messages faster than ever.
* MMS: For when text just doesn’t cut it.
* Group messaging: So tell all your friends!
* No ads: We will never show ads. Ever.
* Literally anything else you want: We work on QKSMS every day of the week. If you have any ideas or feedback, join our Google+ community (see below) and help us make QKSMS even more incredible!
Q: This is incredible! I love you so much!
This isn’t a question, silly! But we love you too. Since we love you so much, we have a few nice features available for purchase! If you upgrade to QKSMS+, you’ll get:
* Theming upgrade: Over 150 additional colors!
* Automatic night mode: Automatically change to night mode at night time.
Q: Why isn’t MMS working?
MMS can be tricky to set up. QKSMS tries to auto-select settings for you, but if it doesn’t work try searching your carrier’s APN settings, and entering them in Settings > Advanced.
Q: What is this awesome Google+ community I keep hearing about?
Joining the Google+ community will give you access to the latest version of QKSMS+ before anyone else. Essentially you become somewhat of a tester for the app! Here's how to become a tester:
1. Request to join the Google+ community at https://plus.google.com/communities/113548623434189541823
2. Wait until you're accepted (usually within the day)
3. Visit the community page and click on the "Become a Tester" link near the top
4. Become a tester
5. Download the beta version of the app via the link at the bottom of that page
Q: Why does this look so similar to Textra?
Textra and QKSMS both follow the newly-released Material guidelines.  Additionally, QKSMS actually had the beautiful Material look long before Textra, as you can see in the announcement for Textra’s design update,  and by looking at this album of QKSMS mocks from June, months before the Textra design update.  Lastly, QKSMS still sets itself apart by paying closer attention to detail in transitions, animations, and visual design!
Using TextSecure, you can communicate instantly while avoiding SMS fees, create groups so that you can chat in real time with all your friends at once, and share media or attachments all with complete privacy. The server never has access to any of your communication and never stores any of your data.
★ Private. TextSecure uses an advanced end to end encryption protocol that provides privacy for every message every time.
★ Open Source. TextSecure is Free and Open Source, enabling anyone to verify its security by auditing the code. TextSecure is the only private messenger that uses open source peer-reviewed cryptographic protocols to keep your messages safe.
★ Group Chat. TextSecure allows you to create encrypted groups so you can have private conversations with all your friends at once. Not only are the messages encrypted, but the TextSecure server never has access to any group metadata such as the membership list, group title, or group icon.
★ Fast. The TextSecure protocol is designed to operate in the most constrained environment possible. Using TextSecure, messages are instantly delivered to friends.
TextSecure is not currently compatible with tablets, but support for larger screens is on our roadmap and will be included in a future release!
Please file any bugs, issues, or feature requests at:
Messenger for Android™ supports it all in a single app. Additional services are added frequently!
Write your SMS from the site https://sms-to-phone.appspot.com
-Unlimited sending from website, mail and GTalk
-Multiple SMS (> 160 characters)
-SMS chat with GTalk
SMS are NOT stored on any database, the website just push them to your Android phone with Google Cloud Messaging for Android.
Handcent Anywhere is a service that allows you to text on computers and tablets. This is the companion tool for the Android tablet. It can be extremely useful if you are at home or in office. You don’t have to constantly check your phone while using your iPad, all texting can be done on your Android tablet as well. Besides you get to utilize the bigger screen and keyboard for faster texting.
How to use Handcent Anywhere:
On your Android phone: slide to the right to open the navigation drawer, tab Handcent Anywhere. In it, turn on Handcent Anywhere, give your cellphone a name.(you can use multiple cellphones, but only one device can be used at a time) This will be the ID when you try to connect on the web. (When you have more than one cellphones(numbers), each one should have a unique name)
On your Android tablet:
Open the Handcent Anywhere on your tablet, Make sure the Handcent Anywhere is enabled in your cellphone, select the phone you want to use on the web. Now you can start texting. Also, don’t forget to upload your contacts to our server, otherwise all your contacts will appear in number format.
Handcent Anywhere is also available on web(aw.handcent.com available on any computer), and iPad.
"I highly recommend it to everyone, and I give it a 9 out of 10!" - OMG!Droid
✓ Auto-detect Wifi-AP, Wifi Direct or Wifi
✓ Automatically start Wifi Hotspot so it'll work without Wifi!
✓ BEAM to Send! - Use NFC to pair & initiate transfer! (for supported devices)
✓ Super easy to use! Zero setup required
✓ Send multiple photos, music or videos at once
✓ Works completely offline so no data costs!
✓ Widget support
✓ Send straight from Gallery or other apps (Share)
✓ Fast pairing with QR code
✓ Auto-saved pairs list
✓ Easy access to received files
✓ Beautiful interface from Android 2.2 up!
Free version limited to sending 500MB at a time, get the Send! Pro for unlimited sending!
The developer has made the best effort to make sure the app works with different Android devices but sometimes devices might behave differently. If you encounter any issues please let the developer know by email instead of down rating the app, it will be much appreciated!
Speak to one or many with rich multimedia conversations wrapped in three levels of security and encryption with control, reporting, and full auditability.
What’s New in Version 2.0
We’ve focused on adding more capabilities to help you communicate easily and securely:
• Create groups from your contacts, then add or remove participants
• Change group details or leave a group at any time
• Mute and unmute group notifications to avoid unwanted alerts
• Auto-create a group by sending to multiple recipients
• See visual representation of message status for individual recipients in group conversations (sending, sent, delivered, and read)
• Create menu- and button-driven interactive messages
SOPRANO GAMMA Features
GLOBAL REACH & COMPATIBILITY
Rich IP messaging integrated seamlessly with SMS for last-mile coverage and ubiquitous reach
One-touch audio-clip messaging, multimedia picture messaging, and longer messages
Encryption, PIN-protected app, remote wipe, message expiration (vanishing messages)
APIs FOR INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION
HTTP and SMTP API integration
SYNC CONTACTS AND GROUPS
Large groups automatically sync with mobile devices
Sophisticated cloud-based portal with advanced message routing and message scheduling
View sent, delivered, and read messages in real time
Status and profile controls to set availability and presence
Fully auditable conversations and advanced reporting
Ready to take advantage of GAMMA in your enterprise? Visit www.sopranodesign.com/contact.