Designed for babies and children ages 4 months – 5 years, Huckleberry helps you understand and improve your child’s sleeping patterns, makes bedtime stress free and promotes healthier sleep for the whole family!
You can easily track and monitor your baby’s sleeping patterns and predict their sleep schedule using our advanced algorithm - or receive tailor made sleep plans and personalized advice from pediatric sleep experts!
Built from the ground up to be used by parents of young children, Huckleberry features an easy to use UI and simple navigation for a no-hassle experience no matter the situation. Whether you’re using the app at night and don’t want to wake your child, or you’re holding a sleepy baby and only have one hand free – we’ve got you covered!
WHY PARENTS LOVE HUCKLEBERRY…
- SweetSpot™ - The world’s first real-time predictive algorithm, letting you know when your child will be sleepy – but not over tired. It’s sanity saving, tantrum reducing and adapts as your child grows.
- Help manage your child’s sleeping schedule effectively and improve your own sleep
- Single tap sleep logging makes it easy to use – even if you only have one hand available!
- View daily sleep charts, stats and summary to monitor your child’s sleeping patterns
- Color coded day and night sleep for easy recognition
- Low light ‘night mode’ option available
- Designed for parents of children and babies aged 4 months – 5 years old
PERSONALIZED SOLUTIONS - HUCKLEBERRY PREMIUM
The optional Huckleberry subscription is great for parents who want a more personalized service. All you need to do is log 3-7 days of sleep patterns and take the adaptive questionnaire. With our advanced predictive algorithms and pediatric sleep experts, we’ll analyze your data and develop an easy-to-follow, comprehensive sleep plan for you and your child. This includes:
- Full analysis by our proprietary algorithms and pediatric sleep experts
- Tailored sleep schedule(s) taking into account your child’s sleep needs and time constraints
- Step-by-step guidance to tackle current sleep issues, written by one of our sleep experts
- Continued assessment & guidance through nap transitions, sleep disruptions and developmental leaps through 0-5 years
- Ongoing recommendations based on your child’s ever changing needs
Huckleberry offers two auto-renewing subscription options for Continued Care:
- $14.99 per month
- $119.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period with the same term (monthly or annual) and same price. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
FIND OUT MORE
Learn more at www.huckleberrysleep.com
Join us at www.facebook.com/huckleberrysleep
See us at www.instagram.com/huckleberrysleep