HudHud Mobile Dialer is an extension of the popular and award-winning HudHud Calling Cards brand brought to you by Safarifone Inc., a world leader in VoIP communications.
If you are a HudHud Calling Card or Home Phone subscriber, you can use this dialer to make calls by connecting your mobile phone to a WiFi/3G/4G source.
To subscribe to the service, please visit myhudhud.ca.
Main features include:
• Making and receiving VoIP calls
• Connectivity through WiFi/3G/4G
• Integrated contacts from your phone address book
• Voicemail management (new voicemail, unheard voicemails, voicemail management)
• Balance information
• Time, call status logs
• Last call log
• Support for g.729, g.723, g.722, GSM, and g.711
• Compatible with all Android and Android Tablet phones
Note: Please check with your cellular operator's terms of agreement to make sure they allow SIP calls on their network before using HudHud Mobile Dialer
HudHud Mobile Dialer is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. Safarifone Inc. will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using HudHud as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.