There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi makes your mobile device the ultimate family organizer with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more the whole family can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you're on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from your mobile phone or tablet as well as from any computer by visiting cozi.com.
• The web version of Cozi also includes additional features like a meal planner and recipe box.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more.
• No matter where or how you and your family sign in to Cozi, you'll always be looking at the same information.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• Cozi is available for all kinds of phones and tablets. Just search for "Cozi" in your favorite mobile app store.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Family Circle to Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Appy Award Winner for Best Family/Parenting App
• Voted #1 "Practical" Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to CONTACT US directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
- 'Routines' to track everyday/weekly repeating tasks
- 'Tasks' to track occasional tasks
- 'Zones' to control how to clean your house
- 'Menu planner' to plan a menu for a week
- 'Day plan' to load daily routines and consult to FlyLady in which zone you are today. (English)
And a 'Timer' to not overwork.
Thanks to www.flylady.com
This is two weeks trial.
• See the shared family calendar and get appointment reminders of upcoming events on your phone, tablet, laptop, PC or Mac.
• Always have the grocery shopping list with you. Add, edit, and cross off items as you purchase them—all in real time.
• Stay on top of the family's to do list. Add, edit, and cross off items as you do them from your phone, tablet, PC or Mac.
• Jot down a memory as it happens in your family journal. Add a photo from your gallery, or take a new one—all while you're on the go.
Shared Family Calendar
• Integrates Outlook, Gmail, iCal, Yahoo, Hotmail and other internet calendars into one family calendar.
• Color-coded by each family member's calendar.
• Sends reminders via text message.
• Update your calendar from your phone, tablet or on the web at t-mobile.com/familyorganizer.
Shared Shopping Lists
• Create different shopping list for each store you’re going to.
• Easily cross items off your shopping list and add new ones while you shop directly from your phone.
• Always see your shopping list on your phone with widgets.
• Update your shopping list from your phone, tablet or on the web at t-mobile.com/familyorganizer.
Shared To Do Lists
• Create a shared or individual to do list for anyone in the family.
• Add a due date and it appears on your family calendar.
• Update to do lists from your phone, tablet or on the web at t-mobile.com/familyorganizer.
Shared Family Journal
• Jot down a memory and upload a photo as it happens.
• Update the family journal from your phone, tablet or on the web at t-mobile.com/familyorganizer.
• Access to MobileLife requires a My T-Mobile login. To create an account, go to my.t-mobile.com
• Access to MobileLife Family Organizer requires registration, but you only need one account for the whole family. You can add up to 11 additional family members to the account by selecting the "Settings" option on the "HOME" screen.
• MobileLife Family Organizer works over T-Mobile’s wireless network, and any Wi-Fi or home internet connection.
• MobileLife Family Organizer supports all your major laptop, smartphone and tablet operating systems. Go to t-mobile.com/familyorganizer to learn more.
• MobileLife Family Organizer also works on different wireless service providers so you can always stay connected with your family and friends even if they do not have a phone or tablet from T-Mobile.
How can we make MobileLife Family Organizer better?
We'd love to hear from you! If you have any suggestions or feedback, please send us an email at MobileLifeFamilyOrganizer@t-mobile.com or see the FAQs on the T-Mobile Support Community.
The ultimate family organizer.
The best app for sharing calendars.
The best app for sharing lists & tasks.
★ Shared Calendar. Share events from your calendar and sync events into your calendar. Works with all calendars.
★ Share grocery lists, shopping lists, ToDos, any list you want.
★ Share notes, messages, photos, comments & more to stay connected.
★ Simple, fast & powerful - it's your home & family organizer!
SHARED CALENDAR & SCHEDULING
Shared calendars and agendas help you stay in sync with everyone around you. Manage events & meetings, and share them regardless if your using google, hotmail, outlook, gmail, or yahoo. Hub integrates with everything. Use month view or week list agenda view. Great for housekeeping, chores and keeping everything organized. It's your entire event schedule and agenda manager - your family calendar.
SHARED LISTS & TASKS
Share grocery lists, shopping lists, todo lists & more. Fast and effective list management let you organize and share all your lists and help you get things done! Parents love hub because it keeps everything organized! Check items off in checklists, assign things, track what needs to be done. Set due dates, reminders and be more productive. Manage chores, tasklists, to-dos with hubapp.
Messages, notes and posts let you stay in touch with everyone in your family. Whether they're at home, work or school. Regardless if you have kids or not Hub is perfect for you and your family. It's your family organizer and home organizer. You'll wonder how your ever survived with a calendar, task list and communications that wasn't synced with your home. It's a cozy way to keep organized with everyone.
It's great for couples, families, parents, kids and anyone who needs to stay organized together. We all have todo lists and events to mange - hub is the ultimate task manager. You'll be amazed at how useful shared grocery lists, shopping lists and shared calendars are and how you got by without them. It makes parenting, home and family life so much easier. Everyone needs and home & family organizer.
Appointments are automatically synced between users and you'll always be up to date with your calendar, events, tasks, todo lists, grocery lists, shopping lists and anything you want to share. Organize everything!
Get organized today with Hub. Your Home & Family Organizer!
The Australian Government’s Express Plus Families app helps you update your family income estimate, view your child care details and report changes in your circumstances to Centrelink. No need to visit an office or wait on the phone. You can also view your family assistance payments and view letters.
To use the app, you need to be registered for Centrelink Online Accounts and receiving family assistance. You can use your existing Centrelink Customer Access Number (CAN) and Centrelink online account password to set up your 4-digit PIN for the first time.
Services available via Express Plus Families include:
• view and update your family income estimate
• view your Child Care details
• claim Child Care Benefit for approved care
• view your payment and transaction history
• claim an advance payment
• view money you owe
• update your address, accommodation, contact and bank details
• view current Centrelink concession card(s) using the digital wallet
• subscribe to and access online letters
• request a Centrelink statement, income statement and payment summary
• store letters and documents in the Secure Vault
• capture and upload documents
• tell us that you don’t have to lodge a tax return
• submit Newborn Child Claim proof of birth
• read News for families
• find your local service centre
You can find support for Express Plus Families on the troubleshooting page:
- Featured in the New York Times, USA Today, and on CNN
- 4-star rating
- Free to install and free to use!
Wherever you go, you can securely access all that must-have information — social security numbers, medication dosages, important contacts, and more.
Share secure access with family and caregivers to be sure everyone is in the know when it comes to tasks, appointments, medications, and updates.
***Stay In Touch***
Use a private journal to update a trusted inner circle -- a spouse, sibling, or nanny. We’ll make sure everyone knows about each new update with notifications.
- To-do lists
- Manage medications
- Photos & Files
- Private sharing
We’ll protect your family’s information like it’s our own.
CareZone is also available at CareZone.com and other mobile devices.
Smart Naver Calendar app meticulously manages important schedules with pre-alerts. Of course, managing general schedules, holiday and lunar calendar anniversary is a basic feature for the Naver Calendar!
Enjoy cuddly & cute stickers to decorate your scheduler.
Check schedules on your mobile which was entered via PC and input new plans and appointments wherever and whenever on the go!
1. Schedule, anniversary and to-do, managing all at once!
You can easily manage daily to-do list, let alone the schedules you need to keep up. Don’t be stressed out about confusing lunar calendar anniversary that comes every year. You have Naver Calendar doing all of ‘em for you.
2. Alerts that ring at the right time & moment
Register easily-forgettable anniversaries to your calendar and it will help you to keep track of lunar calendar anniversaries on the right day.
3. Just touch once to compose schedule!
Tap and hold dates on ‘View by month’ or touch empty time frame in ‘View by day/week’ to quickly add schedules.
4. Exciting stickers and category setting
You can also categorize each schedule/anniversary type with different colors for a convenient use and give uniqueness your scheduler with various stickers. As many as 240 stickers are provided to you for an ultimate excitement of decoration.
5. Check schedule directly on your wallpaper with Widget
You can easily check daily schedules on your smartphone wallpaper with today/ calendar/ list/ to-do type Widgets.
Select from 6 different styles and apply customized transparency as well.
6. Manage your goals EVERYDAY!
Set your goal and check whether it was a success or failure every day and compose action plan journal as well.
7. Managing together: shared calendar
You can co-manage your calendar with members including your friends, lover, family members and colleagues by sharing.
8. Time table
Time table is a must-have item for students and moms. Have your time table shown on Widget and view schedule all at a glance.
9. Easy sync with other calendars
You can simply import schedules in default calendar of your phone with a single click.
10. Import Facebook friends’ birthday
Check the birthdays and anniversaries of your family and friends on ‘Anniversary’ tab and send congratulatory message!
11. Support different time zones
No more confusing scheduling with friends in overseas!
When you are aboard or scheduling with friends in overseas, you can simply adjust the time zone to register the schedules.
Should you encounter problems or errors while using the app, please leave your inquiries at Naver Customer Center (m.help.naver.com/mail.nhn).
If you leave your comment only on Reviews, you will not be able to receive accurate analysis and response to the problem you are facing. (Email inquiry: email@example.com)
Day by Day has lots of features to offer. They are:
- presentation of events and tasks in one list
- synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks
- incorporation of your contacts’ birthdays into the common list
- easy-to-handle agenda and month view
- interactive widget on the device desktop
- configurable widget layout
- lock screen widget in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- birthday reminder
- voice input
- subtasks or todo lists in your events and tasks (limited in free version)
- rich set of options for recurrent task (limited in free version)
- priority in tasks (full version only)
- users can share text information from another app with Day by Day, for example, when creating task or event (full version only)
- the app is compatible with 2.3.x “Gingerbread”, 3.x “Honeycomb”, 4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich”, 4.1–4.3 “Jelly Bean”, 4.4 "KitKat"
You will be able to create the events with fixed beginning and end, as well as the events which due to a certain time or which could be postponed, in any case you will be prompted to set a reminder which will help you keep track on your schedule.
This organizer is so simple that no further explanation is actually needed, just download and enjoy!
The list of supported languages:
Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese/Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukranian.
The DayByDay team wishes you more interesting events and tasks you would love to accomplish with a little help from Day by Day!
You can make a translation of the application to your language here: http://crowdin.net/project/day-by-day/
You can vote for new features or suggest your own one here: http://appiens.uservoice.com/forums/200586-general/filters/top
Day by Day team
• Shared Family Calendar
Manage the family calendar right from your phone. Add an appointment and it uploads to your account so everyone can see it. Set reminders that are sent by text or email so no one misses soccer practice or an important event.
• Shopping Lists
Shared grocery lists the whole family can access from wherever they are. Retrieve them when you're at the store—easily cross off items and add new ones while you shop. No more coming home with everything but the one thing you needed.
• To Do Lists
Add a to do list item right when you think of it. Create a shared to do list the whole family can see. You can even email or text a list to a family member.
• Family Journal
Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you're on the move. U.S. Cellular Family Organizer's journal is designed especially for busy families, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget.
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
- Your U.S. Cellular Family Organizer powered by Cozi is accessible from your mobile device as well as from any computer by visiting cozi.com/uscellular
- No matter where or how you and your family access the account, you'll always be looking at the same information.
- The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
- If you have questions about the U.S. Cellular Family Organizer app or require assistance, please contact us by visiting "http://www.uscellular.com/support/contact-us/index.html"
Everything is a fast, simple and colorful list manager for to-dos, groceries and everything else. This includes wish, trip, cook, shopping, homework, meeting, book, movie, download and task lists.
Using Everything is as easy as writing on a piece of paper and unlike a piece of paper, you can modify your lists freely and easily.
How to use:
1) To create a list:
Press the green plus button at the bottom of the home screen and it will take you to the "Add List" screen. Write the name of the list and pick a color; after you are done press the "enter" key in your keyboard and it will save your list. If you would like to discard the list simply press "back" button of your phone.
2) To change the color of your list:
Simply press the color circle at the right hand side of the list or you can long press on the list and there will be a menu appearing with "Edit" option. You can change the name and color of the list through this edit option. (Note: The numbers in color circles shows you the number of items you have in that list)
3) To add items in a list:
Click on the list and it will take you to the "Items Screen". When you click the green clipboard button at the bottom of the screen you can add/edit items in the "Add Items Screen". Simply write each item in a separate row; for example:
If you would like to add some details to your items you can add them by separating with a forward slash (/):
Cheese / Parmesan, feta
Ground meet / 2 pounds
Bread / Italian, white
When you are done, click the green tick button at the right top corner and it will save the items and go back to items screen. You can press on the items you are done with and it will put a blue tick mark on them, if you would like to delete them you can simply press the red cross button at the bottom of the screen and all the ticked items will be deleted. You can uncheck the items by pressing on them one more time and tick mark will disappear. When you check an item it goes to the bottom of the list, when you uncheck it it goes back at the top.
4) To delete a list:
You have two options: You can either delete them by pressing the blue eraser button at the bottom of the screen and then pressing on "delete" button or you can long press on the list and there will be a menu appearing with a "Delete" option. Either of these will delete the item.
5) To change the background image:
Go to "Options Screen" by pressing the yellow options button at the bottom of the home screen. When you tap on a background app will automatically save it. You can simply press the home button at the bottom left corner to go back to home screen.
I hope you will enjoy my app. You can contact me for any suggestions. Thank you for using Everything!
(Please contact me before giving 1, 2 or 3 star ratings. I will be very happy to correct the things you don't like in my application. I don't even put advertisements for your comfort, I will be very glad to make it better with your feedbacks. Thank you!)
NOTE on 9/3/2012: I have fixed many crashing points except the background change. I am still working on it. I will release another update in a couple of days. Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the inconvenience.
"KangaDo Parent Organizer, a well-designed and highly usable tool for busy parents, an application which is based on a great idea and is effective and helpful." - Appszoom.com
HOW IT WORKS
* Sign up for KangaDo with your email address and password
* Invite other parents, caregivers, family members and people you trust
* If you like: Join a neighborhood or other nearby group
* Chat instantly and share free text messages, photos or locations
* Post requests to the friends you select, with KangaDo's quick entry forms (Carpool, Childcare, Playdate, or General).
* Get notified instantly on your phone, for example when someone accepts your request, completes a request, makes comments, or cancels
* Worried about forgetting when it’s your turn? KangaDo reminds you and your friends, who is doing what, when
* Check My Schedule in KangaDo to see what is coming up, and mark tasks as Done
* Sync to your phone's Calendar
* Thank your friends, and see how often you’ve been thanked, too!
FEATURE DETAILS (all are free!) :
* INVITE AND CONNECT WITH FRIENDS :
Invite people you trust, or search for your friends who are already using KangaDo. See Suggested Friends located near you.
* JOIN NEARBY GROUPS OR CREATE YOUR OWN :
Find and join a neighborhood group near you. Or, create private groups of friends who interact in a certain way (e.g. soccer carpool group, playgroup, babysitters, etc.)
* PRIVATE INSTANT MESSAGING WITH PHOTO AND LOCATION SHARING :
Message your friends and family one-on-one or in groups. Share a text message, photo or location. It's free, even when texting friends internationally!
* INSTANTLY REQUEST CHILDCARE, RIDES, PLAYDATES, AND MORE :
Post your requests using KangaDo’s quick entry forms : Single Ride, recurring Carpool, Childcare, Playdate, or General (for anything else).
* SHARE REQUESTS WITH THE FRIENDS YOU CHOOSE :
Easily share each request with the friends in KangaDo, that you select. Or share a request just with yourself, as a reminder.
* SYNC TO YOUR PHONE'S CALENDAR :
Set your preferences to sync KangaDo to your phone’s calendar. Check My Schedule - a date and time-based view - to stay on top of your day.
* NOTIFICATIONS AND REMINDERS :
Get reminded when your KangaDo requests are coming up. See who is doing what, and what has been done. Thank your friends, and get thanked yourself!
* REQUEST FEED :
View in real-time, all activity regarding requests that were shared to you : comments, acceptances, completions, etc.
* PROFILE :
Choose or edit your profile photo, and enter your interests so that your friends know what you'd like help with.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING :
"KangaDo takes the 'It takes a village' idea and brings that feeling back to parenting...it's heartwarming."
- KangaDo user, mom of 2
"It's extremely convenient to have my trusted network all in one place!!" - KangaDo user
"We think KangaDo is going to make a difference for alot of people in our world." - smrtparenting.com
Like us on Facebook at :
FOLLOW US on Twitter at :
The myBook Lite application conveniently groups these tools in one application to allow a user to maximize organization, interoperability and efficiency.
myBook Lite is a "try before you buy" version of the myBook Standard Edition. It is limited functionality and also limited number of entries compared to the Standard Edition. If you like the application, please support the developer by purchasing the Standard Edition, which has unlimited entries and full save/export capability.
Also please remember that only the Standard Edition will export or save to files (csv, txt, vcs...etc.), this is NOT available in the Lite Edition, so there is no way to transfer data from the Lite Edition to the Standard so please switch to the Standard before storing hundreds of useful events ;)
We would love to get your feedback, to make a better product. Please send your comments and user experiences on our support page: www.myBook-mobile.com/contact.html
Currently Supports Android 2.1 & up Operating Systems
(Optimized for 10 inch 1280 x 800 screens and 7 inch 800 x 480 screens)
Calendar – Event Scheduling and Alarms in Easy views: Year, Month, Week & Day
Contacts – Save, View, Sync and Prioritize Contact information and Photo
Task Lists – Save, View, Update Status and Prioritize
Notes – Save, List, Sort and View Text Notes, Memos…etc.
Save Multiple Projects – Business, School, Personal…etc.
Supports Google Android Speech to Text typing for fast easy data input and updating.
Features available in Standard Version:
All Lite features
Import and Export common formats – txt, csv, vcalendar & vcard
Save unlimited amounts of projects events and lists
Password protection for projects
Priority Support for first 6 months
Product Website: www.myBook-mobile.com
Developer Website: www.indeaengineering.com/products.html
Support Form (for fastest response):
Keywords: mybook, organizer, personal organizer, notes, tasks, contacts, calendar, schedule, events, reminder, address book, month, day, year, alarm, alert, vcal, vcard, text, tasklist, task list, memo, notepad, productivity, organization, phone number, address, email, planner, daily planner, event planner
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly and monthly view
- Define your personal goals and link them to tasks
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and appointments
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and appointments
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Make an audio recording and attach it to your tasks and appointments
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync with your Google Calendar without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and appointments
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Find suggestions for your goals to pursue
- Set repeating tasks and appointments
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and appointments into each other
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Synchronize your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list Timer
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or appointments
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or appointments
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.