There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi turns all your devices into ultimate family organizers with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more everyone can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from all your devices.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications, a mobile recipe (to help you with meal planning) and more.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Webby Award for Best Utility/Services App
• Appy Award for Best Family App
• Voted #1 Practical Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
The ultimate family organizer.
The best app for sharing calendars.
The best app for sharing lists & tasks.
★ Shared Calendar. Share events from your calendar and sync events into your calendar. Works with all calendars.
★ Share grocery lists, shopping lists, ToDos, any list you want.
★ Share notes, messages, photos, comments & more to stay connected.
★ Simple, fast & powerful - it's your home & family organizer!
SHARED CALENDAR & SCHEDULING
Shared calendars and agendas help you stay in sync with everyone around you. Manage events & meetings, and share them regardless if your using google, hotmail, outlook, gmail, or yahoo. Hub integrates with everything. Use month view or week list agenda view. Great for housekeeping, chores and keeping everything organized. It's your entire event schedule and agenda manager - your family calendar.
SHARED LISTS & TASKS
Share grocery lists, shopping lists, todo lists & more. Fast and effective list management let you organize and share all your lists and help you get things done! Parents love hub because it keeps everything organized! Check items off in checklists, assign things, track what needs to be done. Set due dates, reminders and be more productive. Manage chores, tasklists, to-dos with hubapp.
Messages, notes and posts let you stay in touch with everyone in your family. Whether they're at home, work or school. Regardless if you have kids or not Hub is perfect for you and your family. It's your family organizer and home organizer. You'll wonder how your ever survived with a calendar, task list and communications that wasn't synced with your home. Parents and families alike. It's a cozy way to keep organized with everyone.
It's great for couples, families, parents, kids and anyone who needs to stay organized together. We all have todo lists and events to mange - hub is the ultimate task manager. You'll be amazed at how useful shared grocery lists, shopping lists and shared calendars are and how you got by without them. It makes parenting, home and family life so much easier. Everyone needs and home & family organizer.
Appointments are automatically synced between users and you'll always be up to date with your calendar, events, tasks, todo lists, grocery lists, shopping lists and anything you want to share. Organize everything!
Get organized today with Hub. Your Home & Family Organizer!
PlenoFamily was created by four ordinary parents who grew frustrated at having to spend valuable time constantly reminding each other about football practice, band practice, parents' evenings, end-of-term events and sleepovers.
• Created by families for families
• Weekly plan with international week numbers
• Filtered calendar view
• Works both online and offline
• Everything is stored in the cloud – even if you should lose your phone
• Online version coming soon
• You will be notified straight away if someone makes a change to an important event
• Hide tasks and events from one or more people
Everyday tips and advice:
• Share the housework between family members and receive a notification once the tasks have been completed
• Let your children enter their own events such as football practice, band practice and other activities
• Plan regular family dinners, e.g. every four weeks
• Do you lie awake at night and worry about everything you should have done? Keep your phone by your bed, make a note of the things that stress you out, and sleep tight!
- A simple, easy and quick way to create events for you, your kiddo, and all of you
- Clear calendar views of what's planned for today, this week & this month -- for you and your kiddo
- Map view of your day to help you plan your route, so you and your kids can be at the right place at the right time
- A simple way to invite friends to join your activities (even if they don’t have KIDDOapp yet)
- Share your calendar with your family and even helpers
- Assign dropoff and pickup to a responsible adult – and know that everything is OK
KIDDOapp is built with love by busy parents. It’s beautiful, simple and functional. KIDDOapp is going to become your new friend and invaluable power tool! We are not kidding!
This visually-engaging, powerful piece of app will guide users to live a passionate life, by providing effective time & task management tools and Infotainment.
SolCalendar is well known for its beautiful design and intuitive functions, and it has been introduced by major IT medias such as TNW, engadget, and addictivetips as one of the best alternatives for Google Calendar.
• A perfect alternative for Google Calendar (engadget, USA)
• The most beautiful Android calendar app – TNW
• Delightful features such as stickers and weather, with an outstanding design (echtudo, Brazil)
• An amazing, rarely seen calendar app (wandoujia, China)
• A diamond in the rough (365apps, France)
• Daily Briefing and New Year’s Resolution banner
• Manages your events, special days and to-dos
• Supports Month, Week, Day, Agenda and To-do views
• Offers various repeat options
• Allows to set different timezones for app and event
• Syncs with Google Tasks
• Various repeat options for to-dos
Fancy widgets for your homescreen
• Polished Widgets that would decorate your home screen
• Various widget types: Calendar, Agenda, Day, To-do, Countdown, Shortcut widgets etc)
• Timetable widget
Weather Forecast and Map integration
• Location-based, real-time weather information
• Provides Weekly weather forecast
• Google Maps & Foursquare Place API integrated
Lunar calendar and holidays by countries
• Supports Lunar calendar & Holiday calendars of 41 countries
• Supports 22 languages (thanks to the volunteer translators)
Stickers for your special events
• Stickers to mark or remember your important day
• New simple stickers(mono-tone) updated
(* Stickers will be continuously updated)
SolCalendar is an effective life management tool that could replace your paper calendars, memos, post-its, planners , diaries and etc.
Carry them all in one app. It offers an intuitive and friendly UX.
SolCalendar Syncs with:
• Google Calendar, Exchange
• Daum Calendar, Naver Calendar, iCloud, Yahoo! Calendar, Yahoo! Japan Calendar, and any other calendar services that support CalDAV.
• Google Tasks
[Our volunteer translators around the world]
• Finnish : Tuuli Helminen / Patrik Selin
• Indonesian : Oloan Sembiring / Wensen Roselan / Mzaifuddin
• Italian : Fabrizio Santillo / Fabrizio Oddo / Karolina Gaiofatto / Tito Neroni
• Danish : Nicklas Møller
• German : Daniel Marcato / Jonas Straßer / Martin Philippi / Michael Grandjean / tim.w.de
• French : Cedric Dubuis/ Tim Walter / Lee Chae Young
• Russian : Andrew Skobtsov / Lim Heewon / Anastasia Yugay / Alexandr Krasnobelov
• Turkish : Muhammet AKTAŞ
• Spanish : Melissa H. / Cintli
• Chinese : Jeun Eun Chang
• Japanese : Lee Ga Young
• Thai : Piraya Y.
• Dutch : Edgar Newland / Niels Kikkert
• Polish : Andrzej L. / Michal Kiender
• Vietnamese : Natalie Dubs
• Catalan : Catalan
• Malay : yoska de jong
• Portuguese (Brazil) : Augusto S Biffi / Eduardo Moura / Tito de Seu / Felipe Pedroti Raymundo
• Hindi : Aarish Madaan / madhavdivya
• Hebrew : Dayvid Gill (Hebrew will be supported soon)
• Arabic : Argoubi Asma (Arabic will be supported soon)
(We're looking for volunteer translators! If you're interested in translating SolCalendar into any language, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Go to SolCalendar> Settings>Contributors around the world to view SolCalendar's translators!
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any queries, ideas or reports.
• SolCalendar User Community: http://goo.gl/vLUfWt
• Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/LoveSolCalendar
• Twitter : @SolApps
If you have any problems please contact email@example.com! (Please ensure that you are using the correct email, someone in the reviews said he didn't get an answer, but I re-checked my emails and I did not get any email from him.) To find the settings you have to press the menu button of your phone. If you cannot find that button, please see here: http://android.calengoo.com/menubutton
- Drag&Drop support to move, copy, open and delete events
- Widgets to see your events on your home screen without opening the app: day widget (4x1, 4x2, 4x3), week widget (4x3, 4x4, 5x5), month widget (4x3, 4x4, 5x5) and agenda widget (different sizes from 2x1 up to 5x5). In the month 4x4 widget you can tap a single day to directly open it. The agenda widgets can be (optionally) scrollable (but under Android 2.x this requires a special home screen manager).
- Zoomable month view
- Configurable startup view (day, view, month, agenda)
- When adding recurring events you can use the same rules that you can use in Google Calendar, e.g. you can create events "on Monday and Thursday every two weeks" or "every last Friday in a month".
- Direct sync with Google Calendar option e.g. to download all your past and future events and to be able to assign icons to events
- Predefined and custom icons can be assigned when syncing directly ( http://android.calengoo.com/icons )
- Improved date picker that displays a whole month to choose a date
- Improved time picker with three different ways to enter a time
- Search function (with optional advanced options like "Whole words" and "Case sensitive")
- Customizable hardware buttons (e.g. you can assign the "Today" function to the "back" button)
- Sync with Google Tasks
- Many configuration options to change the way the app looks and works.
- Repeatable, snooze-able reminders using a custom sound (e.g. an MP3 file from your phone) or one of the built-in sounds. You can choose a different sound for each calendar.
- The birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts can be displayed ( http://android.calengoo.com/birthdays )
- Events can be sent as SMS or email. When sending them as email an ICS file is attached that the recipient can use to import the event into his own calendar.
- Functions to export/import entire calendars as ICS files.
- Completable events and floating events ( http://android.calengoo.com/completable )
- Templates to quickly create often used events. Templates can also be combined.
- Print function (to print the day, month, agenda or landscape day view into a PDF file)
- Support for Google's event colors (you have to sync via OAuth2 to use this, just add your Google account under "Settings", "Accounts", "Add account", "OAuth2 Login" in CalenGoo).
- Android Wear support: Add events or tasks by voice with your watch
- Evernote support: Evernote reminders can be displayed and Evernote notes can be attached to events
For more details please see here:
And if you have any problems, suggestions or questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Additionally you can add ideas or vote for ideas on http://calengooandroid.uservoice.com
This is the app version of the popular e-book that thousands use each year to manage their homes and covers the same tasks as the printable version. With the app you get 2 months of tasks and server access with additional tasks available for purchase. In addition, you can add unlimited custom tasks and assign tasks to people and rooms.
Feeling scattered? Do you wish someone would just tell you what to clean and organize each day so everything will get done? Are you easily sidetracked and not getting much done in the house each day? Did you make a resolution to keep your house more clean and tidy? Then Motivated Moms is perfect for you!
The system is designed to help you complete chores and tasks throughout the year so you don’t spend your entire day doing housework. Motivated Moms is all about reducing stress, not adding to it, in order to make home management easier. If you don’t get a chore done, don’t worry about it – it will come around again.
• NEW! Sync between iOS and Android (account registration required)
• All tasks in the average home are planned out for you throughout the year
• Ability to add unlimited custom tasks
• Check off chores as they are done and they drop to the bottom of the list out of your way
• No major cleaning days or Spring Cleaning week, do just a little all year around
• Daily items and those that come up less frequently are scheduled for you
• No need to remember when you last changed the a/c filter or dusted the living room – just do the tasks as they come up; the app keeps track for you
• Tasks can be assigned to people and rooms and sorted accordingly
• The task list can sent via email
You can move items to other days if you have a conflict. The application also gives you the ability to "hide" items that don't apply. Don't have a pet? Just hide the "Feed Pets" chore, then "unhide" it later if you get a pet part of the way through the year.
Want to be reminded to read your Bible each day? Motivated Moms will help you read through the Bible in a year. Don’t need the bible reading plan? There is a setting to turn off the scheduled Bible readings so you won’t see them in your list.
• See the shared family calendar and get appointment reminders of upcoming events on your phone, tablet, laptop, PC or Mac.
• Always have the grocery shopping list with you. Add, edit, and cross off items as you purchase them—all in real time.
• Stay on top of the family's to do list. Add, edit, and cross off items as you do them from your phone, tablet, PC or Mac.
• Jot down a memory as it happens in your family journal. Add a photo from your gallery, or take a new one—all while you're on the go.
Shared Family Calendar
• A centralized calendar the whole family can access.
• Color-coded by individual - filter to see a family member's calendar or the whole family at once.
• Get reminders and an agenda email of the upcoming week's activities.
• Update your calendar from your phone, tablet or on the web at t-mobile.com/familyorganizer.
Shared Shopping Lists
• Create different shopping lists for every store you go to.
• Easily cross items off and add new ones while you shop directly from your phone.
• Update your shopping list from your phone, tablet or on the web at t-mobile.com/familyorganizer.
Shared To Do Lists
• Create a shared or individual to do list for anyone in the family.
• Add a due date and it appears on your family calendar.
• Update to do lists from your phone, tablet or on the web at t-mobile.com/familyorganizer.
Shared Family Journal
• Jot down a memory and upload a photo as it happens.
• Update the family journal from your phone, tablet or on the web at t-mobile.com/familyorganizer.
• Access to T-Mobile Family Organizer requires registration, but you only need one account for the whole family. You can add up to 11 additional family members to the account by selecting the "Settings" option on the "HOME" screen.
• T-Mobile Family Organizer works over T-Mobile’s wireless network, and any Wi-Fi or home internet connection.
• T-Mobile Family Organizer supports all your major laptop, smartphone and tablet operating systems. Go to t-mobile.com/familyorganizer to learn more.
• T-Mobile Family Organizer also works on different wireless service providers so you can always stay connected with your family and friends even if they do not have a phone or tablet from T-Mobile.
How can we make T-Mobile Family Organizer better?
We'd love to hear from you! If you have any suggestions or feedback, please send us an email at MobileLifeFamilyOrganizer@t-mobile.com or see the FAQs on the T-Mobile Support Community.
- A simpler and refreshing design.
- View schedule in a view-type of your choice
- Experience an easier registration feature for schedule, to-do and anniversary
- 700 free stickers.
- Weather information and more.
※ Updated Calendar app (v.3.1.2) is available in Android OS 4.0 and after.
* Schedule management never stops wherever I am.
A smarter NAVER Calendar app, ensures you not to forget important schedule with pre-alerts, not to mention appointment, holiday and lunar calendar management!
Lose yourself in the fun of decorating your calendar with cuddly stickers but never lose important appointment! Check the schedule registered on PC even on your mobile and input new schedules and appointment on the go.
1. Schedule, anniversary and to-do, managing all at once!
Easily manage your daily to-dos, let alone the schedules that you need to keep track of. Don’t be stressed out about confusing lunar calendar anniversary that changes every year. Leave everything up to NAVER Calendar!
2. Alerts that ring at the right time & moment
Register easily-forgettable anniversaries to your calendar and it will help you to keep track of lunar calendar anniversaries on the right day.
3. Single touch to compose schedule!
Tap and hold dates on ‘View by month’ to register schedule, to-do and anniversary.
4. View schedules in a view-type of your choice
Fix your schedule to a ‘list-view’ to have a big picture of your entire schedule and ‘time-view’ when you wish to manage your schedule per time.
5. Shifting calendar
Swipe vertically in calendar to move to a desired month. If you also want to check the last and first day of the month, swipe to move without detaching your fingers from the screen.
6. Exciting stickers and category setting
You can categorize each schedule/ anniversary type with different colors for a convenient use and give uniqueness to your schedule with various stickers.
As many as 270 stickers are provided to you for an ultimate excitement of decoration.
7. Check schedules right away through Widget on your phone
With today/calendar/list/to-do type Widget, you can simply check every day schedules even on your smartphone. .
Adjust transparency and select among 6 different styles of Widget.
8. Weather information
Check weekly weather forecast in monthly view and see current weather condition in daily view.
9. Manage to-dos simply with checklist
Swipe to right to handle a to-do as completed and left to delete! You can easily create to-do group as well!
Don’t forget approaching anniversary with D-day. Your everyday will become more special.
11. Managing together: shared calendar
You can co-manage your calendar with members including your friends, lover, family members and colleagues by sharing.
Time table is a must-have item for students and moms. Have your time table on Widget and view schedule all at a glance.
13. Easy-sync with other calendars
You can simply import schedules in default calendar of your phone with a single click.
14. Import Facebook friend’s birthday
Check the birthdays and anniversaries of your family and friends on ‘Anniversary’ tab and send congratulatory message!
15. Support different time zones
When you are abroad or scheduling with friends in overseas, you can simply adjust the time zone to register the schedule.
Should you face any problem or inquiries while using the app, please contact NAVER Calendar Customer Service Center (https://m.help.naver.com/support/service/main.nhn?serviceNo=5620).
Also Calendar + provides quick add feature which enables users to add a new event in the blink of an eye. With Calendar + you can add a new event with text or with voice. Our natural language parsing engine understands various date/time formats and makes adding a new event easier than ever before. You can also:
- Add a new event with voice input
- Add a new event through text
- Create, edit, and delete events
- Attach and see event-related photos
- Attach and see event-related map
- Switch week start day while viewing events
- Switch current custom view settings while viewing events
- Get notified of events ahead of time
- Send an email to all invited guests
- View events through various home widgets
- Change event timezone when traveling
- See daily events count through agenda view
- Filter calendars to display while viewing events
- Search events by event title
- See recently searched location on map view
- Set default calendar to add a new event (on quick add view and all edit views)
- Hide declined events
- Set up notifications & reminders settings (popup, sound, vibration setting)
- Set up default reminder time
- Add a new google calendar account
- Long-press a date or a time and quickly add new event
- See event title and location on a monthly/weekly/biweekly/3-week/4-week calendar
- Specify various recurrence rules such as "every 3 months on day 15, 5 times" etc.
- Tap a date on home widget and view event information or add a new event
and much more...
I am very happy if you find a bug send me an email, please. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it. If you report bugs I can fix them quickly. :D
Please UNINSTALL the free version before you install the paid one (and vice versa).
* Suitable to using with iDevices & Mac OSX Calendar.
* Two-way-sync with iCloud server.
* Support multi-AppleId and multi-Calendar
* Basic support for self-signed certificates
* High security, stores passwords encrypted
* Efficient sync-algorithm
Limitation on Free version :
* Invite, reminder and share calendar by email.
* Fully support Recurring and Exception events.
* Fully support Reminder.
BTW : Please contact with me (English, Vietnamese, French) if you have problems, just writing a comment like "Doesn't work on... " won't help neither you nor me to get it running on your device.
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in anyway.
To Samsung Galaxy user: you can select native Contact Editor to add or edit Contact instead of iCloud Contact Editor to void the problem, http://goo.gl/T3Hht2
Tags: caldav, carddav, icloud, sync, calendar, isync, sync with icloud
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● birthday calendar
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
This free version is ad-supported, but still fully functional. If you’re a heavy calendar user, we believe the best solution for you is the Pro Version: without ads, with more useful features, like:
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
Fed up of trying to work out what shift you will be working when asked about a future date?
Wouldn't it be nice to have an App close at hand to tell you!
Shift Work Calendar can be used to plan and organise your life around your work commitments.
Keep track of your life with this Shift Work Calendar, designed to make planning easier for people who work shifts.
Shift Work Calendar allows you to easily build different shift patterns by choosing your own colours and names which can be speedily added to the Calendar and visible at a quick glance.
Comments can be added against individual days to note plans; e.g. appointments, events etc.
Ads can be removed from the Calendar Settings menu option.
Email email@example.com for support. Feedback and suggestions are most welcome.
Rather than just organize your agenda, Cal helps you gain focus without the extra effort. Topping The Next Web’s list of 2013’s Best Apps, it’s the calendar that truly unlocks the potential of Android.
If any of these ring true, then Cal may be for you:
- Some days feel like a black hole rather than a clear timeline
- You want to balance business and personal life in one place
- You’re looking for harmony, and maybe even some playfulness in your day-to-day
Here’s the beauty - despite the long list below, there’s no clutter or complexity. A smooth, intuitive interface lets you discover powerful functions the very moment you need them.
■ Real time sync: Sync all of your current calendars including Google Calendar and Exchange
■ Work/ life balance: Naturally merge business agendas and personal life planning in one place. Uniquely flexible to meet changing needs, your calendar will always feel tailored to you.
■ HeadsUp for supercharged meetings (new feature): Keep meetings focused and capture the information that matters with this intelligent homescreen hub. Responsive pop up screens put all the tools of a productive meeting right at your fingertips.
■ Android widget: Quickly review your day from the homescreen without having to open the app
■ Voice entry and predictive text: Add events and details faster and easier. Simply speak or begin typing for surprisingly accurate auto-suggestions.
■ Socially smart: The app predicts who you want to meet and even suggests nearby meeting places
■ Focus finding: A visual timeline let’s you find free moments to balance life, work, and ‘me time’ without letting anything slip through the cracks
■ Celebrate: It's always someone's birthday. Write on a friend’s Facebook wall, call, send them a message, or buy gifts through Amazon or Gifts.com
■ Navigation: Get to meetings and events faster with built-in Google Maps, Waze, and Uber
■ Task tracker: Supercharge your calendar and handle tasks in the same place by connecting Cal to Any.do - our award winning task app that weaves perfectly into your calendar.
■ Visually refreshing - Rich graphics in 9 specially curated photo themes add harmony to the everyday
■ Landscape and month view: Simply jump to a specific date from the month view and tilt your phone for a more open view of your calendar
■ Reminders: Set up time and location based reminders, and recurring events
■ Actually look forward to checking your calendar :) This app, and it’s sister task app Any.do, is our answer to “How am I going to get everything done?!” Make every day a good day and enjoy conquering what’s up ahead.
We love to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns please visit: www.any.do/faq on follow us on Google+, Facebook and Twitter:
Homy+ synchronizes and displays your iOS and Google calendars.
You modify your consolidated Homy+ calendar without impacting any of your other calendars.
With Homy+, anyone in your community can manage his/her time and schedule activities in a private, confidential and customized environment.
Enjoy your activities without wasting time to organize them!
•Manage your kids' daily activities
•Organize dinner with your friends
•Plan your vacations
•Schedule a tennis match with your partner