There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi makes your mobile device the ultimate family organizer with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more the whole family can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you're on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from your mobile phone or tablet as well as from any computer by visiting cozi.com.
• The web version of Cozi also includes additional features like a meal planner and recipe box.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more.
• No matter where or how you and your family sign in to Cozi, you'll always be looking at the same information.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• Cozi is available for all kinds of phones and tablets. Just search for "Cozi" in your favorite mobile app store.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Family Circle to Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Appy Award Winner for Best Family/Parenting App
• Voted #1 "Practical" Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to CONTACT US directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
• See the shared family calendar and get appointment reminders of upcoming events on your phone, tablet, laptop, PC or Mac.
• Always have the grocery shopping list with you. Add, edit, and cross off items as you purchase them—all in real time.
• Stay on top of the family's to do list. Add, edit, and cross off items as you do them from your phone, tablet, PC or Mac.
• Jot down a memory as it happens in your family journal. Add a photo from your gallery, or take a new one—all while you're on the go.
Shared Family Calendar
• Integrates Outlook, Gmail, iCal, Yahoo, Hotmail and other internet calendars into one family calendar.
• Color-coded by each family member's calendar.
• Sends reminders via text message.
• Update your calendar from your phone, tablet or on the web at t-mobile.com/familyorganizer.
Shared Shopping Lists
• Create different shopping list for each store you’re going to.
• Easily cross items off your shopping list and add new ones while you shop directly from your phone.
• Always see your shopping list on your phone with widgets.
• Update your shopping list from your phone, tablet or on the web at t-mobile.com/familyorganizer.
Shared To Do Lists
• Create a shared or individual to do list for anyone in the family.
• Add a due date and it appears on your family calendar.
• Update to do lists from your phone, tablet or on the web at t-mobile.com/familyorganizer.
Shared Family Journal
• Jot down a memory and upload a photo as it happens.
• Update the family journal from your phone, tablet or on the web at t-mobile.com/familyorganizer.
• Access to MobileLife requires a My T-Mobile login. To create an account, go to my.t-mobile.com
• Access to MobileLife Family Organizer requires registration, but you only need one account for the whole family. You can add up to 11 additional family members to the account by selecting the "Settings" option on the "HOME" screen.
• MobileLife Family Organizer works over T-Mobile’s wireless network, and any Wi-Fi or home internet connection.
• MobileLife Family Organizer supports all your major laptop, smartphone and tablet operating systems. Go to t-mobile.com/familyorganizer to learn more.
• MobileLife Family Organizer also works on different wireless service providers so you can always stay connected with your family and friends even if they do not have a phone or tablet from T-Mobile.
How can we make MobileLife Family Organizer better?
We'd love to hear from you! If you have any suggestions or feedback, please send us an email at MobileLifeFamilyOrganizer@t-mobile.com or see the FAQs on the T-Mobile Support Community.
- 'Routines' to track everyday/weekly repeating tasks
- 'Tasks' to track occasional tasks
- 'Zones' to control how to clean your house
- 'Menu planner' to plan a menu for a week
- 'Day plan' to load daily routines and consult to FlyLady in which zone you are today. (English)
And a 'Timer' to not overwork.
Thanks to www.flylady.com
This is two weeks trial.
The best app for sharing calendars.
The best app for sharing lists & tasks.
★ Easy calendar sharing. Share events from your calendar and sync events into your calendar. Works with all calendars.
★ Share grocery lists, shopping lists, ToDos, any list you want.
★ Share notes, messages, photos, comments & more to stay connected.
★ Simple, fast & powerful - it's your home & family organizer!
SHARED CALENDAR & SCHEDULING
Shared calendars and agendas help you stay in sync with everyone around you. Manage events & meetings, and share them regardless if your using google, hotmail, outlook, gmail, or yahoo. Hub integrates with everything. Use month view or week list agenda view. It's your entire event schedule and agenda manager - your family calendar.
SHARED LISTS & TASKS
Share grocery lists, shopping lists, todo lists & more. Fast and effective list management let you organize and share all your lists and help you get things done! Check items off in checklists, assign things, track what needs to be done. Set due dates, reminders and be more productive. Manage chores, tasklists, to-dos with hubapp.
Messages, notes and posts let you stay in touch with everyone in your family. Whether they're at home, work or school. Regardless if you have kids or not Hub is perfect for you and your family. It's your family organizer and home organizer. You'll wonder how your ever survived with a calendar, task list and communications that wasn't synced with your home. It's a cozy way to keep organized with everyone.
It's great for couples, families, parents, kids and anyone who needs to stay organized together. We all have todo lists and events to mange - hub is the ultimate task manager. You'll be amazed at how useful shared grocery lists, shopping lists and shared calendars are and how you got by without them. It makes parenting, home and family life so much easier. Everyone needs and home & family organizer.
Appointments are automatically synced between users and you'll always be up to date with your calendar, events, tasks, todo lists, grocery lists, shopping lists and anything you want to share.
Get organized today with Hub. Your Home & Family Organizer!
Smart Naver Calendar app meticulously manages important schedules with pre-alerts. Of course, managing general schedules, holiday and lunar calendar anniversary is a basic feature for the Naver Calendar!
Enjoy cuddly & cute stickers to decorate your scheduler.
Check schedules on your mobile which was entered via PC and input new plans and appointments wherever and whenever on the go!
1. Schedule, anniversary and to-do, managing all at once!
You can easily manage daily to-do list, let alone the schedules you need to keep up. Don’t be stressed out about confusing lunar calendar anniversary that comes every year. You have Naver Calendar doing all of ‘em for you.
2. Alerts that ring at the right time & moment
Register easily-forgettable anniversaries to your calendar and it will help you to keep track of lunar calendar anniversaries on the right day.
3. Just touch once to compose schedule!
Tap and hold dates on ‘View by month’ or touch empty time frame in ‘View by day/week’ to quickly add schedules.
4. Exciting stickers and category setting
You can also categorize each schedule/anniversary type with different colors for a convenient use and give uniqueness your scheduler with various stickers. As many as 240 stickers are provided to you for an ultimate excitement of decoration.
5. Check schedule directly on your wallpaper with Widget
You can easily check daily schedules on your smartphone wallpaper with today/ calendar/ list/ to-do type Widgets.
Select from 6 different styles and apply customized transparency as well.
6. Manage your goals EVERYDAY!
Set your goal and check whether it was a success or failure every day and compose action plan journal as well.
7. Managing together: shared calendar
You can co-manage your calendar with members including your friends, lover, family members and colleagues by sharing.
8. Time table
Time table is a must-have item for students and moms. Have your time table shown on Widget and view schedule all at a glance.
9. Easy sync with other calendars
You can simply import schedules in default calendar of your phone with a single click.
10. Import Facebook friends’ birthday
Check the birthdays and anniversaries of your family and friends on ‘Anniversary’ tab and send congratulatory message!
11. Support different time zones
No more confusing scheduling with friends in overseas!
When you are aboard or scheduling with friends in overseas, you can simply adjust the time zone to register the schedules.
Should you encounter problems or errors while using the app, please leave your inquiries at Naver Customer Center (m.help.naver.com/mail.nhn).
If you leave your comment only on Reviews, you will not be able to receive accurate analysis and response to the problem you are facing. (Email inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Australian Government’s Express Plus Families app helps you update your family income estimate, view your child care details and report changes in your circumstances to Centrelink. No need to visit an office or wait on the phone. You can also view your family assistance payments and view letters.
Logging into the app is simple – only a 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) is required.
You can use your existing Centrelink Customer Access Number (CAN) and Centrelink online account password to set up your 4-digit PIN for the first time.
You can use the app if you:
• receive family assistance (such as Family Tax Benefit, Child Care Benefit or Child Care Rebate), and
• have a Centrelink online account. .
What you can do with Express Plus Families
• view and update your family income estimate
• tell us that you don’t have to lodge a tax return
• view your Child Care Benefit, Child Care Rebate and child care attendance details
• claim Child Care Benefit for approved care
• claim an advance payment
• view your payment history
• request a Centrelink statement, income statement and payment summary
• view money you owe
• subscribe to and access online letters
• store letters and documents in the Secure Vault
• update your address, accommodation and contact details
• capture and upload documents
• submit Newborn Child Claim proof of birth
• use the calculator to help estimate and update your family income estimate
• read News for families
• find your local service centre.
Some permissions are necessary to allow the app to work effectively with your device. We do not use or keep this information for departmental purposes. Below is a short description of why we require permissions:
Required for the office locator and directions. We do not store your whereabouts.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Required to allow you to use the Income Calculator feature. We do not retrieve any details from your calendar.
Required to allow you to contact us while using the app. We do not log your calls.
Required to allow you to capture and upload a document.
You can find support for Express Plus Families on the troubleshooting page:
- Featured in the New York Times, USA Today, and on CNN
- 4-star rating
- Free to install and free to use!
Wherever you go, you can securely access all that must-have information — social security numbers, medication dosages, important contacts, and more.
Share secure access with family and caregivers to be sure everyone is in the know when it comes to tasks, appointments, medications, and updates.
***Stay In Touch***
Use a private journal to update a trusted inner circle -- a spouse, sibling, or nanny. We’ll make sure everyone knows about each new update with notifications.
- To-do lists
- Manage medications
- Photos & Files
- Private sharing
We’ll protect your family’s information like it’s our own.
CareZone is also available at CareZone.com and other mobile devices.
- Search Contacts on any field (including notes)
- Day, week, month, agenda views in calendars
- Touch an event to edit; touch a day to navigate
- Alphabetical views or category views in contacts
- Sync to multiple Google Calendars and accounts
- Set up one or multiple groups and share different calendars to different groups: work teams, families, sports teams, classes or religious groups. You decide which calendars you share with whom, and the color coding helps you keep track of different types of events. See your kids' activity and academic events on your phone.
- Put events on multiple calendars, not copies of those events. Updates are reflected on every calendar.
- Integrated operation: from a contact screen create a phone appointment with clickable phone number right in your event, or an appointment with a one-click mappable address right in the appointment.
- Select the themed color scheme and text size that is right for you.
- Publish a web widget for calendar events to keep your group's web site up to date automatically.
- Assign read and write permissions to the calendars and contact lists you share, or keep the details of your activities private.
Available via upgrade: ClearSync to Outlook: newly released! Low cost way to get your Outlook calendars synced with your phone, with all of ClearSync's attractive UI. Runs in Windows and requires a second download to your desktop or laptop, where you run Outlook. Annual license just $9.95, available for purchase if you like the app, from within the app.
* Three versions of the app are now available -- 1) the Free app, which displays ads after the 15 day "fully featured" Trial period ends without a License purchase, 2) the "+" app which can be purchased for a one-time fee and does not display ads, and 3) the ClearSync to Outlook version, which (when a license is purchased) allows syncing with Outlook on your desktop or laptop.
For more details, go to: www.clearsync.com
And if you have any problems, suggestions or questions please email us at: email@example.com
• Shared Family Calendar
Manage the family calendar right from your phone. Add an appointment and it uploads to your account so everyone can see it. Set reminders that are sent by text or email so no one misses soccer practice or an important event.
• Shopping Lists
Shared grocery lists the whole family can access from wherever they are. Retrieve them when you're at the store—easily cross off items and add new ones while you shop. No more coming home with everything but the one thing you needed.
• To Do Lists
Add a to do list item right when you think of it. Create a shared to do list the whole family can see. You can even email or text a list to a family member.
• Family Journal
Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you're on the move. U.S. Cellular Family Organizer's journal is designed especially for busy families, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget.
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
- Your U.S. Cellular Family Organizer powered by Cozi is accessible from your mobile device as well as from any computer by visiting cozi.com/uscellular
- No matter where or how you and your family access the account, you'll always be looking at the same information.
- The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
- If you have questions about the U.S. Cellular Family Organizer app or require assistance, please contact us by visiting "http://www.uscellular.com/support/contact-us/index.html"
AcsNote notepad is an easy way to edit text notes and to create ToDo and checklist for shopping. It lets you easily, record voice or scan QR CODE as notes.
Use its powerful calendar to attach alarms to each note. One time, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly events are supported.
Protect all your sensitive notes with password. AcsNote notepad allows you to back up your notes automatically or manually and lets you retrieve them by date.
Use AcsNote Notepad to organize your notes by category (Work, Home, Family, Friends…). Each category is associated with a colour that you can customize.
-Text Note Editor (clickable Web Links and Phone number)
-ToDO list and checklist notes (You can move Items Up/Down just with your finger).
-Voice Note – Add comments to voice recording as a note
-Scan QR Code and store your web links as notes.
-Protect your notes by PIN Code (You can reset your PIN code when you lose it)
-Sticky Notes: use colours to put sticky notes on your desktop from the editor
-Note Widget (Follow your ideas and Reminder from your home screen)
-Calendar: Events Repetition (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly)
-Beep and Notifications on the status bar
-Quick access to your Notes By favorites, Protected, Reminder
-Associate a colour to each note
-Associate each color to a category (Work, Home, Family…)
-Backup your notes to SD storage (Automatic and Manual Backup)
-AcsNote notepad Share notes via SMS, email, Facebook
-Receive Shared Notes from other tools.
-Search your notes
Use AcsNote notepad rich editor to highlight the most important points. Phone numbers, email addresses and web link are automatically detected. Dial a number, write an email or open the web browser by simple clicking on the links from your notes.
ToDo list or Checklist lets you add items very easily. You can change items, move them up and down just with your finger (drag and drop).
Add voice recordings to any note. Reminders, Alarm are also supported for Voice Notes.
[QR CODE Note]
Scan QR CODE and create notes with clickable hyperlink. Reminders, Alarm are also supported for QR CODE Notes.
PlenoFamily was created by four ordinary parents who grew frustrated at having to spend valuable time constantly reminding each other about football practice, band practice, parents' evenings, end-of-term events and sleepovers.
• Created by families for families
• Weekly plan with international week numbers
• Filtered calendar view
• Works both online and offline
• Everything is stored in the cloud – even if you should lose your phone
• Online version coming soon
• You will be notified straight away if someone makes a change to an important event
• Hide tasks and events from one or more people
Everyday tips and advice:
• Share the housework between family members and receive a notification once the tasks have been completed
• Let your children enter their own events such as football practice, band practice and other activities
• Plan regular family dinners, e.g. every four weeks
• Do you lie awake at night and worry about everything you should have done? Keep your phone by your bed, make a note of the things that stress you out, and sleep tight!
*****Click the "?" icon on the app to learn more*****
It comes preloaded with a master list of items, so that when you create a new list for each month the master items are already available.
You can email the list to anyone or to yourself to have as a reference.
Changing your phone ? Worried that the House Clean data might go away with your old device ? You will be able to Export and Import back your previous list so no data is lost during transition.
Get reminders on the items that are beyond end date
Duplicate the list that you have already created instead of creating a new one each time from the base list.
Where can this be used ?
Not just another House Clean App, but you can schedule and track almost anything, eg: your daily tasks / work schedules / Bank activities etc.,
Please take a few minutes to rate our app as you use it, we would certainly like to hear from you to make it a better one.
We hope you and your family will enjoy Chore Chart and find it to be helpful in teaching your children the joys of responsibility and doing chores for their beloved parents.
Gain experience points for doing chores and advance up the ranks. Install it for your kids!
Supports a single user only - perfect for tracking one person's chores. Upgrade to Chore Master Pro if you need to track multiple profiles.
Can you become the Chore Master?
* Totally editable chore list
* Stopwatch (Chore timer)
* Pie and graph charts
* Track anything, from homework to gym workouts
When you're mobile, your calendar app's main focus is to show you what's happening now.
Agenda is a beautifully designed calendar for your Android phone that gives you various "at a glance" views. We've stripped away all the stuff you don't need, so you can more quickly manage your day.
Agenda support devices running Android 4.0 and above. It uses the calendar settings from your device, so all calendars in the Android calendar will be available in Agenda.
+ At a glance layout
+ Fast event creation
+ Views for the year, month, week, day, and event
+ Amazing widget that includes event creation
+ “Jump To Day” picker to fly to a date of choice
+ Swipes & gestures to quickly change views
+ Tappable email addresses, URLs, addresses, etc.
+ Syncs using your device's calendar settings
"Android for Android gives you a clean, minimalist view of all of your appointments and calendars."
"For form and function, Agenda's among the best we've seen."
— Android Central
"Agenda Calendar for Android is the most to-the-point calendar app we’ve ever seen."
— Redmond Pie
"Who says android apps are ugly? A prime case of superb usability coupled with stylish design."
— Brian Russell
=====GET IN TOUCH==============
Have a question or concern about the app? Have a feature request? Visit the Agenda site at http://savvyapps.com/agenda/android, where we have a FAQ that addresses 98% of all questions.