But looks alone won’t carry a game – the developers listened to fan feedback and improved gameplay throughout. With a new virtual d-pad, dynamic camera, environmental puzzles, traps, and vicious new enemies, Samurai II is brand new experience for hack ‘n’ slash gamers on the go.
Samurai II sends Daisuke on a quest for revenge across the war-scorched countryside. From a seafaring village to a flying fortress to the legendary Isle of the Dead, the samurai will stop at nothing to hunt down his arch-enemy Orochi. Will he get his Vengeance?
★ Intuitive virtual joystick ensures you’re slicing up baddies, not swiping the screen.
★ Dynamic camera finds the best perspective for each encounter, adding variety while keeping focused on the action.
★ Tense, quick and gory battle sequences!
- Battle hordes of on-screen enemies wielding new weapons and sporting unique abilities.
- Stay nimble and plan your attacks – roll out of harm’s way and eliminate ranged enemies like the Samurai Archer before they can strike.
★ Improved game play includes new features.
- Solve environmental puzzles, avoid dangerous traps, and discover useful items.
- The fight is on - not to worry, the combat never takes a back seat to platforming or fetch-quests.
★ RPG elements reward skilled players – upgrade the Samurai’s health, buy new attack combos and upgrade them to devastating levels.
★ Between levels, gorgeous anime-style comic panels tell the samurai’s tale with original hand-drawn artwork.
★ New survival mode pits the samurai against waves of enemies, giving hardcore players a score-attack mode to hone their skills. Two games in one!
★ Advanced AI system on par with console games. Goal Oriented Action Planning architecture is used in many PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 games.
★ Original soundtrack – in classic samurai movie style, soft music builds with the heat of battle.
*60 FPS only on capable devices.
Follow us on twitter/facebook for news about our games:
Download problems are usually related to the device's download cache
1 If you have rooted device
Run from the ADB Shell :
busybox mount -o rw,remount -t rootfs /
ln -s /data/cache /cache
2 Devices that are running mods such as CM
Here's a link to a solution on the CM forums for such an issue.
SHADOWGUN puts you into the role of John Slade, the galaxy’s most infamous bounty hunter. Your mission: hunt down Dr. Edgar Simon, maniacal genius and leader of his own mutant army. Infiltrate Dr. Simon’s mountain fortress and fight his personal guard of cyborgs, battle droids, and genetically-enhanced humanoids. Using state-of-the-art weaponry, ships, and the assistance of S.A.R.A.—Slade’s personal android assistant—SHADOWGUN combines intense tactical combat with 3rd person action.
☣ CRUSH, KILL, DESTROY! ☣
- Featuring the most advanced combat A.I. to date—enemies flank, seek cover, and utilize teamwork to take you down! Battle automated sentries, aerial drones, and other lethal foes—tactical maneuvers are based upon actual military strategy!
- Solve hacking mini-games to whet your nerdly appetite, then get back to blasting!
☣ CONSOLE-QUALITY GRAPHICS! ☣
- It ain’t just pretty—it’s gorgeous! Advanced lighting effects, beautifully rendered environments, and pro voices make this one of the most advanced games for your smartphone!
☣ LIKE YOUR SCI-FI SOAKED IN BLOOD? ☣
- Immersive storyline with multiple outcomes! You decide how it ends!
- The first installment in a major franchise!
- Unlock the detailed “Shadowpedia”, and read more about the SHADOWGUN universe!
☣ FROM THE MIND OF A MADMAN! ☣
- Survive the onslaught of Dr. Simon’s deadly creations, including level bosses, mutated grunts, killer machines, and more!
☣ Xperia Play Optimized ☣
☣ Version for Tegra 2, Mali-400, Adreno and PowerVR devices ☣
☣ supports nVidia Shield ☣
☣ supports Moga Pocket and Moga Pro controllers ☣
☣ lowered difficulty when playing on Easy mode ☣
☣ added option to configure move axis for gamepads ☣
☣ fit on screen on small devices ☣
☣ cloud backup for progress safety, for storing gameplay data and achievements ☣
☣ known issues
- gamepad controllers doesn't work on Samsung Galaxy S4
☣ EXPANSION DETAILS ☣
- The story directly follows the events of original Shadowgun
- 4 new levels
- New enemy creature
- New gun
- New type of gaming interaction
- New collectibles
- New soundtrack
- Lot of new graphics, animations and cutscenes
- DEVICES WITH 512 MB OF RAM OR MORE
Dexter the Game 2 - The official game based on the hit original TV series Dexter, play as Dexter Morgan in an open-world Miami. Investigate crime scenes as a blood spatter expert for the Miami police, stalk suspected killers, and unleash Dexter’s Dark Passenger on the lowlife criminals who have evaded the reach of the law.
- Dexter is voiced by Series star and executive producer Michael C. Hall
- A new suspect and crime scene are generated each time you play
- Listen to your iTunes music library while driving Dexter’s car
- Earn blood slide trophies and unlock new kill weapons & vehicles
This is sample level from a "Shadowgun" game (courtesy of Madfinger games).
I made this simple demo to showcase VR Capabilities on the "Unity" engine using "Opendive"
If you just like me want a full "Shadowgun VR" port, please sign the Petition: http://www.change.org/petitions/to-madfinger-games-creators-of-android-game-shadowgun-we-want-shadowgun-vr-port-for-android-using-opendive?
★ Awesome graphic and particle effects
★ Challenge, Pacifism, Shape and Hardcore modes
★ Global online leaderboards without need to login!
★ Your choice: twin stick or accelerometer tilt controls.
★ MOGA and HID gamepad support
★ Many unlockable achievements
Please note: this game is performance intensive. It needs a mid-high device to play optimal.
You are able to adjust the graphic quality, twin stick controls and national flag (for highscores) in the options menu.
Particle Ardace Shooter is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
NVIDIA Shield and Gamestick compatible. (NOT Shield TABLET/GAMEPAD)
Best top down twin-stick retro space shooting game!
Do not hesitate to mail me if you have any suggestions or problems.