Salient Features of the App:
• Automatically fetches and caches the ‘hukamnama’ only once a day, when the app is launched.
• You can read the cached contents throughout the day without using network connectivity
• User can manually refresh the cache anytime or if the contents received in the first attempt are erroneous.
• User can permanently Archive the ‘hukamnama’ of auspicious dates of personal, religious, social or political significance on their device to refer them after months/years.
• Four Background themes and Five font sizes to customize the view preferences.
Auto synch is initiated whenever the App is launched for the first time after 6 am IST. There after it displays the contents from the cache. In case the new hukamnama is not yet published by that time or discrepancies in the contents, try to refresh after some time to receive the fresh data.
Feel free to write for the feature updates.
This widget provides excerpts of daily Hukamnama in English. Once the user clicks on the widget it open English and Gurmukhi translation. The contents for this widget are provided by sikhnet.com
SEO Amritsar, Hukam, sikh, guru, sir granth, gurudawara, punjabi, panjabi
Read the Hukumnama / mukhwak in:
- Gurmukhi ( + You can listen to it too!)
- Punjabi (translation)
+ Share Hukamnama to Facebook (English trans. via Twitter, Gmail, etc.)
+ Ang/Page of the Hukamnama
+ Audio of the Hukamnama
+ Customisation via different font, sizes, and colors
+ Automatically save the downloaded Hukamnamma in memory to prevent unnecessary data usage
+ Archive (save/load) Hukamnamas
Note: Gurbani Hukamnama does not manipulate or have any control over content (e.g, Hukamnama) that is parsed. It processes the content from Sikhnet.com - Sikhism site.
More from developer
Feedback @ firstname.lastname@example.org