Salient Features of the App:
• Automatically fetches and caches the ‘hukamnama’ only once a day, when the app is launched.
• You can read the cached contents throughout the day without using network connectivity
• User can manually refresh the cache anytime or if the contents received in the first attempt are erroneous.
• User can permanently Archive the ‘hukamnama’ of auspicious dates of personal, religious, social or political significance on their device to refer them after months/years.
• Four Background themes and Five font sizes to customize the view preferences.
Auto synch is initiated whenever the App is launched for the first time after 6 am IST. There after it displays the contents from the cache. In case the new hukamnama is not yet published by that time or discrepancies in the contents, try to refresh after some time to receive the fresh data.
Feel free to write for the feature updates.
This widget provides excerpts of daily Hukamnama in English. Once the user clicks on the widget it open English and Gurmukhi translation. The contents for this widget are provided by sikhnet.com
SEO Amritsar, Hukam, sikh, guru, sir granth, gurudawara, punjabi, panjabi
Read the Hukumnama / mukhwak in:
- Gurmukhi ( + You can listen to it too!)
- Punjabi (translation)
+ Share Hukamnama to Facebook (English trans. via Twitter, Gmail, etc.)
+ Ang/Page of the Hukamnama
+ Audio of the Hukamnama
+ Customisation via different font, sizes, and colors
+ Automatically save the downloaded Hukamnamma in memory to prevent unnecessary data usage
+ Archive (save/load) Hukamnamas
Note: Gurbani Hukamnama does not manipulate or have any control over content (e.g, Hukamnama) that is parsed. It processes the content from Sikhnet.com - Sikhism site.
What makes myGuru unique?
myGuru has a clean interface with a flat design, making it easy to read.
Simply put, myGuru is designed for Bhai Sahibs. The tagging system is optimized to allow for keertanees to organize Shabads neatly and quickly so that keertan can be recited directly from your phone or tablet.
- Read Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in its entirety
- Search for shabads by first letter in Gurmukhi or English
- Swipe or tap to turn pages
- View in Gurmukhi only or with English transliterations and translations
- Portrait and landscape views supported
- Auto-scroll to the line of the Shabad from search results
- Comprehensive tagging system
- Day/Night mode
- Toggle between Shabad View and Page View
- Take Hukam
- Scroll to top and/or bottom with one tap
- Ability to adjust font size
- Dr. Sant Singh Khalsa (English translations)
- Dr. Kulbir Singh Thind (Gurbani Akhar font)
More from developer
Feedback @ firstname.lastname@example.org