No notifications Works well normally but haven't received notifications for new messages for a while. Not sure why
It updated again a little while ago and all would seem to in order again so 4 stars for turnaround.. I would however suggest better QA pre- release so people don't have the aggravation of dealing with buggy code...
Brilliant! Very satisfied with the app. The voice recognition is top-notch and almost as good as a human. The voice to text is fast. One thing I would love to see is a greeting I could record for callers with withheld or missing CLI information. Also I see there's an update that says it allows sync with google contacts but I can't see an option for this.
What happened? Again not working and I have a paid subscription! I use it and am missing business calls! Is there a contract number to customer service? NO!!!!
Does the job well but the ads are annoying. The UI needs updating still. Can't find the widget anymore
Missed call notification no longer works I upgraded my phone to the Galaxy s5 2 weeks ago and now the missed call indicator no longer works if I am out of coverage area or if the device is turned off.
- Premium and Business users can enable Google contact sync to get contact names in the notification emails
- Screen now blanks properly on proximity when listening to a message
- Open from notification goes to the actual message
- Improved push notification registration and notification reliability
- Fixed Reply by SMS for android 4.4 and newer
- Re-branded logos
- Android 6 Marshmallow compatibility
- Improved registration
- Many other bug fixes and performance improvements
View and manage your voicemail messages directly from your Android smartphone.