- No Ads
- Manage all messages on your mobile device
- Easy interface with great functionality
- Show and play voicemails right in your phone's call log (if your phone supports it)
- View Youmail call history (even if the caller didn't leave a message)
- Sync contacts with the YouMail server
- Set custom greetings for individual contacts
- Block unwanted callers from calling your phone or leaving messages
- Full Bluetooth headset support (Mono and Stereo) on Android OS 2.2 and higher
- AVRCP support to allow playback control over Bluetooth
- Unique Call & Delete feature (by swiping the Call buton into the Delete button)
- Swipe messages off the screen to delete them
- Switch between folders & move messages to any folder
- Display contact pictures next to their messages
- Share your voice messsages via email, SMS, or other messaging services
- Create calendar appointments with callers directly from the app
- Select multiple messages to be deleted, moved to other folders, or marked as read or unread
- Includes multiple homescreen widgets to display unheard message count, force a refresh, and get message previews
- Record, upload, and manage greetings
- Get message transcripts (paid service that can be purchased on the YouMail website)
- Perform reverse phone number look-ups
- Search messages by name, phone number, or transcript contents
- If you have multiple phone numbers forwarded to the same YouMail inbox, there is an option to color-code each incoming number
If you encounter any problems or would like to request a feature, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't just leave feedback, because there is no way for us to help you if you do that.
***To use the You Mail voicemail system, you will need to enable Conditional Call Forwarding on your phone, so that the incoming calls can be directed to the You Mail system instead of your regular voicemail. Most US Carriers supported, but it doesn't work with most flex/pre-pay accounts.
*** Because Better YouMail is a 3rd-party interface for the You Mail service, we do not have any control over any serivce interruptions due to You Mail server issues.
*AS SEEN ON* Mobile Industry Review, Business Week, CNET, TechCrunch, The Telegraph, The Guardian and The Independent
TAP 100 Greatest Apps, Global Telecoms Business, The Meffys, Red Herring Europe 100 and Global 200 Finalist and Tech Media Invest 100
*READ and SEARCH your VOICEMAIL*
WIth our Scribe™ products your voicemails are automatically transcribed to text allowing you to read and search them
*ENTERPRISE VOICEMAIL SHARING*
With our Share feature you can send important messages throughout your business via email and Box
*REMEMBER EVERYTHING and VOICEMAILS*
With our Evernote integration you can now remember voicemails too
*VOICEMAIL in the CLOUD*
HulloMail is more than an app, it's Visual Voicemail in the Cloud. You can also check and reply to voicemails, including missed calls, on your computer
*With the FREE app you can*
-View, play and manage your voicemails in the app
-Receive alerts of missed calls, when your phone is off or no network coverage via Push Notification
-Send a copy of a voicemail to your email
-Record a short voice message, a 'Hullo', to send to friends, family, yourself as a memo or as a reply to a voicemail
-Purchase Scribe™ products that allow you to read and Get The Gist™ of the message before you listen!
-Purchase Subscription Options
*With a PREMIUM Subscription*
-Save at least 65% on Scribe™ GTG 50 and unlock access to Scribe™ GTG Unlimited products
-Copy to Email - Automatically send every voicemail to your email
-Individual Greetings - Greet each contact with a personalised recording
-Share to Evernote™ - Share messages to Evernote directly from the app
-Share via Email - Share messages via email directly from the app
-Quick Reply Options - Reply by email and SMS from within the app
-Access Control - Anti-hacking measures to secure your voicemails
-Longer Voicemails - Up to 5 minutes in length
*With a BUSINESS Subscription*
-Includes all features
-Unlimited cloud storage for your messages
-Search messages by caller or what they said
-All voicemails are transcribed using a fully automated Scribe™ product designed to produce longer Get The Gist™ transcripts
-Box™ support for enterprise message sharing
Business Subscription options:
Monthly for £3.99 / $5.99 / €4.99
Annually for £39.99 / $59.99 / €44.99
*SUPPORTED CARRIERS & NETWORKS*
UK: Three, Orange, Vodafone and Vodafone One Net, O2, T-Mobile, Everything Everywhere, Talk Mobile, GiffGaff and O2 Simplicity
USA: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Cingular, Cellcom and Centennial Wireless
IRELAND: Three, O2, Vodafone and Tesco Mobile
PAYG is supported ONLY on these networks
UK: Three, GiffGaff and Talk Mobile
IRELAND: Tesco Mobile
*UNSUPPORTED CARRIERS & NETWORKS*
UK: Virgin Mobile and Tesco Mobile
USA: Boost Mobile
*IMPORTANT TO NOTE*
-HulloMail is a replacement voicemail service
-In order to use HulloMail you need to sign up and create an account
-Your carrier must support Call Forwarding for HulloMail to work. Please contact your carrier if you are experiencing problems
-Your carrier may charge you if you exceed your monthly call minute allowance or if you are roaming
-Please see our Roaming FAQ’s on how HulloMail can save you money when travelling abroad
-Being an automated process Get The Gist™ may not be 100% accurate and may also introduce a slight delay to the delivery of the voicemail
YouMail acts like your assistant and:
- Figures out who is really calling. YouMail "Visual Caller ID" lets you see caller photos, name, and city and state, even when they're not in your address book - whether they left a message or just hung up.
- Automatically greets callers by name. Wow callers, automatically greeting them by name, or with a pre-recorded greeting from the YouMail greetings community. (Of course, you can always record an old-school greeting for everyone yourself).
- Blocks telemarketers and other unwanted callers. They'll hear "this number is out of service" and can't leave a message! (And your phone won't even ring!)
- Delivers voice mail to any device, where you can use visual voicemail to scroll and play the message. Get online voicemail for your Android phone, Android tablet, or computer, Even get your voicemail by email.
- Transcribes voicemail, using voicemail to text transcription (this is a premium feature). Save time by simply reading your voice mail within the app or by e-mail, without ever having to listen to it.
Plus lots of other things, like the ability to save important messages forever, neatly organized in folders, and share them on Twitter or Facebook.
- YouMail easily replaces your AT&T Voicemail, Verizon Voicemail, AT&T Voicemail, or T-mobile Voicemail, and other US carriers. However, it doesn't work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile, and for many Metro PCS and Cricket users.
- Requires you to forward your unanswered calls to YouMail. To return to your old voicemail at any time, use "menu", "preferences", "accounts", and "forward to carrier" (or simply "google" cancel YouMail for instructions).
- Carriers occasionally drop your call forwarding. To reactivate YouMail, just use "menu", "preferences", "accounts", and "forward to YouMail".
- Some carriers in some regions may not forward your calls to YouMail correctly (where YouMail won't find your mailbox or will ask for callers to enter the mailbox number). For more information, see:http://blog.youmail.com/post/48355741076/how-does-youmail-actually-work
- Voicemail-to-text transcription requires a paid subscription, but YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus is still free to use if you do not buy a transcription plan.
- By using YouMail you agree to the YouMail terms of service: http://www.youmail.com/termsofuse.html
If you have an issue, please contact us at https://youmail.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or tap on Help within the App. Leaving negative reviews with vague comments will not help us find and fix any issues. We listen to our users, what's wrong, and fix all that we can with every new release. Help us help you!
Read voicemail for a small monthly fee (OPTIONAL).
Respond to voicemail with a Voice Instant Message (VIM).
Setup caller specific greetings, Scheduled greetings (time/date based)
Take faxes on your voicemail or purchase a dedicated number for fax and voicemail so you don't have to give out your private number!
PhoneFusion ONE customers can send a fax from their Android device. Images and various document types supported.
Get emails of your voicemails and faxes or notifications of missed calls when your phone never even rings due to a phone, signal, carrier or battery issue...
Forward, save or share your messages.
Block unwanted callers from leaving you messages.
You can add other numbers and forward your missed calls to one place and get a unified voicemail box!
Offers seamless integration for PhoneFusion One customers for inbound/outbound calls, texts, account management, reporting and sending faxes. http://www.phonefusionone.com for more info.
For help please visit our forum or support site or press menu-help-HELP REQUEST in the app.
We REPLACE carrier voicemail with a more feature rich version on AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint and Solavei as well as others in the US and UK. Messages left on other services will still be accessible via those services but not via our Visual Voicemail app.
Requires missed and unanswered calls to be forwarded to PhoneFusion so we can take your voicemails and faxes.
Visual Voicemail is defined as managing your messages Visually. Transcription is available as an OPTIONAL PAID service that enhances the FREE portion of the service. It is not required to use the free portion of the Visual Voicemail app.
Sorry, doesn't work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile (it may work if your plan has forwarding), and most MetroPCS and Cricket users (It works for some of those with better plans). Those are CARRIER/PLAN restrictions because they do not allow forwarding..
To send a fax you need a PhoneFusion ONE number.
A PhoneFusion ONE number is a Unified Communications number where you can call multiple phones, transfer calls, records calls, conference, send and receive faxes, text and screen your calls. Never give out your private direct number to anyone again! You can get local or Toll-Free numbers or bring your own number in. This is an OPTIONAL PAID service.
Visual Voicemail is a free subset of our paid PhoneFusion ONE service.
PhoneFusion's original Visual Voicemail (VVM) application was the FIRST for Android with over 500,000 downloads, 10,000 comments and a 4+ star rating.
With this app, you will be able to manage various voicemail functions including:
• View a list of your voicemail messages
• Play messages in any order you choose
• Save messages to your smartphone’s memory or memory card
• Pause, stop, replay and fast forward messages while playing
• Reply to messages by returning the call or sending a text message
• Forward voicemail message via text message or email
• Change your voicemail password and manage greetings directly on your smartphone
•You MUST have a supported Android smartphone. Check here for list: http://att.com/vvmapp
•You MUST have a Data Plan that includes Visual Voicemail. If Visual Voicemail is not included on your Data Plan, you will not be able to successfully set up and use this app.
Note: AT&T Visual Voicemail does not work on a Wi-Fi connection. Receiving voicemail on this Visual Voicemail application does not count against your data rate plan allotment while on the AT&T network. International data and messaging charges apply to receiving, replying to, and forwarding voicemail messages while roaming internationally. Data and messaging used in replying to and forwarding voicemail messages via SMS, MMS, or e-mail are counted against your data and/or messaging plan, and applicable charges apply if data and/or messaging plan limits are exceeded. Data charges may apply when downloading this application.
Visual Voice Mail lets you access & manage messages, so you don't have to dial Voice Mail. Scroll an inbox to listen to, erase or reply to messages. Immediately respond via callback or text. A $2.99 monthly subscription fee applies.
With this app you can:
• View a list of your voicemail messages on your phone’s screen
• Play, delete, or save messages in any order you choose
• Pause, stop, replay and fast forward messages while playing
• Reply to messages by return call, text message, or email
• Easily change your recorded greeting without getting lost in recorded menus
• Save important messages to your phone or memory card.
Receiving voicemail on this Visual Voicemail application will not count against your high speed data access. Downloading this application and responding to voicemails using email will count against your allotment of high speed data.
Any questions? Visit http://www.aiowireless.com/support/visual-voicemail for more info. Have an Aio day!
When a new message is deposited into your voicemail box, Cricket Visual Voicemail automatically copies it onto your phone and deposits it into your Visual Voicemail Inbox. This allows you to browse and listen to your voice messages in any order and at any time.
Monthly charges may apply based on your rate-plan.
Open Mobile Visual Voicemail is a smart device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) application that presents subscribers a visual list of the messages in their voice mailbox on their mobile device, and allows them to select and play a message with just one click. Subscribers can also delete messages, return a call, and update their personal greeting using the Visual Voicemail client. Some of the advanced features of the Open Mobile Visual Voicemail include replying via SMS, forward voicemail to email, and managing user’s greetings. With Open Mobile Visual Voicemail, end-users can access their messages using the visual interfaces they have grown to love on their smart devices.
Cellcom Visual Voicemail allows you to view and manage your voicemail messages directly from your Android smartphone. You will be able to see a list of the messages on your phone, and select, in any order you choose, which ones you wish to play, call back, forward or delete. You can quickly get to the most important messages first, or delete unwanted messages without even listening to them.
This app will allow you to manage various voicemail functions, including:
• View a list of your voicemail messages.
• Play messages in any order you choose.
• Pause, rewind and fast-forward messages while playing.
• Reply to voicemail messages by a call back or text message.
• Forward voicemail messages via email.
• Manage greetings directly on your device.
• Change your voicemail password.
Compatibility: This application is only available to Cellcom customers who have received the latest upgrade to Cellcom’s voicemail product. You’ll know if you have received the upgrade by identifying what number you use to delete voicemail messages. If you use the #7 key, you are using the latest voicemail product and are able to use the Cellcom Visual Voicemail app. If you press the #3 key to delete messages you have not yet been upgraded and will be unable to use the Cellcom Visual Voicemail app . Please call Cellcom Customer Care at 800-236-0055 to upgrade to the latest voicemail product and be able to use the Cellcom Visual Voicemail app. **Warning: When you upgrade voicemail you will lose all voicemail messages.
Must have an existing subscription to Visual Voicemail Plus.
Get your Rogers voicemail messages automatically pushed to your phone.
Voicemails are pushed to your phone so you can read and listen to your voicemail messages without having to dial in.
Requires a monthly service subscription via a Rogers add-on or Value Pack. Call Rogers Care if you have not already subscribed.
• Acer Liquid A1/E
• Acer Liquid MT
• HTC EVO 3D
• HTC One
• HTC One X
• HTC Raider (LTE)
• LG Optimus 3D
• LG Optimus G
• LG Optimus L7
• Motorola Defy Pro
• Motorola Razr
• Samsung Galaxy Captivate
• Samsung Galaxy Nexus
• Samsung Galaxy Note
• Samsung Galaxy Note II
• Samsung Galaxy Q
• Samsung Galaxy S II LTE
• Samsung Galaxy S III
• Samsung Galaxy S 4
• Samsung Infuse 4G
• Samsung Nexus S
• Sony Ericsson X10
• Sony Ericsson Xperia arc
• Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro
• Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
• Sony Xperia Ion
• Sony Xperia T
• Sony Xperia ZL
(Rogers will continue to add to the below list of supported devices shortly)
A MMS version of Visual Voicemail Plus is also available if your device is not currently supported
• Includes Enhanced Voicemail. Receive up to 35, five-minute messages and save each one for up to 10 days.
• Get your voicemail messages automatically pushed to your phone as an audio file and as transcribed text.
• No need to dial in to check voicemail messages or to enter a password.
• Listen to or read your voicemail messages in any order you want.
• Stuck in a meeting or in class? Read your voicemails discretely.
• Have voicemail messages on your device synch with messages in your traditional voicemail mailbox.
Now Simple Voicemail is completely free and paid version of Simple Voicemail will never be updated. Any updates will be applied to free version only. So please install free version (V1.01.0 or later) and uninstall paid version. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience you may have.
Please do not purchase this app, instead, please download free version.
* Big Planet Telecom
* Appalachian (appwireless)
Check out Flare from Big Planet Telecom
1. MUST BE A 10 DIGIT U.S. MOBILE PHONE NUMBER - (XXX)XXX-XXXX
BLACK & WHITE LIST
VoicemailChimp is highly configurable. It provides you with a white list containing only the numbergroups receiving your textmessage. The blacklist contains those callers who already has received an textmessage in the past periode.
PRIVATE SUBSCRIPTION VERSION
[currently the private version is available for the min. Android price of € 0,50 (or free via our website) for the early adopters]
You, as a user, use your mobile mainly to be reachable for family and friends. You have a voicemailmessage to inform the caller NOT leave a message, since you will not listen it out.
Switching off your Voicemail and activating Voicemailchimp will save your family and friends on their TelCo-costs and you still maintain a proper and polite communication.
‘I’m not available right now. Please call me back. You may also send me an SMS or email on email@example.com’
This version is the beta-release. We have published it as a paid version to give the early adopters the change to obtain it for a low price.
See http://www.voicemailchimp.com/download for more info.