Marvellioso Used this, and in previous incarnations, for quite a while. Works, easy to use and consistent across 2 phones and tablet all resident on different networks. Gist excellent. As I get loads of unknowns etc just dump them. Keep up the good work.
Wow! WAY better than Verizon visual voice mail. Don't understand the low ratings. All the issues I've seen I don't have and are probably user error. This is definitely 5 stars.
Please keep me in the loop. I've happily used this app for several years with no problem. Can't remember what I paid yearly, but it was worth it. This morning it suddenly stopped. No text or email saying I had to pay for the newest version or that my subscription (usually paid in Oct.) had ended. Not the way to do business.
So far it hasn't worked at all. I have no idea where my messages are going. Messages don't show up in a list. There is no "hullo mail" in my contacts. Obviously it is either incompatible with my android Motorola phone or I don't have it setup correctly.
Update: works great. Support has always responded quickly if there have been any issues. Been using for years now.
Best voice-mail out there!
- Premium and Business users can enable Google contact sync to get contact names in the notification emails
- Screen now blanks properly on proximity when listening to a message
- Open from notification goes to the actual message
- Improved push notification registration and notification reliability
- Fixed Reply by SMS for android 4.4 and newer
- Re-branded logos
- Android 6 Marshmallow compatibility
- Improved registration
- Many other bug fixes and performance improvements