Hulu sucks now. It used to be excellent but they have removed 80% of the shows I watched weekly (how do you remove The Daily Show?!) And the new app format is GARBAGE. You guys paid someone good $$ to redo your app - you waisted $$$. I2 Used to be able to view and scroll through options easily and quickly, now you're forced to thumb through page by page, 1 at a time. Maximize the experience HULU or at least give me content I care about. Canceled my service - bum off a friend now. So not worth it. Crackle has passed you Hulu.....Crackle.
I hate the new update. Who ever came up with it should get fired. Why fix something that was working perfectly. I'm canceling just because they ruined the whole layout and I don't even see 4K quality options anymore. Also how can you have 4 stars when so many people gave you 1 star.
Hulu used to be really good, I used to love watching this everyday. But now half the shows are gone and the new format sucks really bad. It's confusing to try and figure out and don't work half the time. Now y'all updated it again and it doesn't work at all on my Roku. This is so messed up, I guess I'm done with Hulu cause it's so messed up and y'all don't even try to help people or fix problems. If I could give zero stars I would
10% of the time, I can't finish a 30 minute episode without the frames freezing while the audio continues. The other 90%, Hulu just doesn't work. Constantly stuck on the "Hulu has encountered an issue" screen. I pay for the ad free version, but it doesn't matter because I have to waste time waiting for Hulu to function. Can't justify paying for this garbage anymore after the constant issues and the disgusting new UI.
The new format is terrible. Impossible to just browse. If you are browsing through A to Z and click on a selection you get booted to the top of the list if you back out. Poorly organized. Fire the idiots that sold decided on the format being a good idea. Nearly unusable. Definitely enough to make me cancel my subscription
The interface since this recent update is terrible. The app constantly has trouble connecting when it hadn't before and Netflix does not. I subscribe to commercial free viewing and am thinking of cancelling. It is no longer user friendly and is quite confusing. Please change the interface and make the app more reliable again before you lose subscribers.
We keep making small changes that have a big impact on how you interact with Hulu. From modifying icons to color themes to killing bugs and improving stability, we believe they add up to a better experience. Enjoy!