Buy subway/bus tickets using SMS text from Stockholms Lokaltrafik
HTC Tattoo users beware - A bug in that phone may cause 2 SMS to be sent!
Follow me at twitter.com/smsbiljett
This is the official SL app for single use ticket purchases. You can use it for buying tickets and handling the payment of them.
The app is made by Klarna, for SL. Klarna handles all payments.
The app needs access to your location to be able to calculate what zone your ticket is in.
Note! Since February 1 you need to register at http://sl.se/sms in order to buy tickets from SL (Storstockholms Lokaltrafik).
Just choose price level and which zones you would like to travel within and the app will show the price (excluding mobile carrier texting fees). The ticket is displayed directly in the app.
Some SMS-apps (e.g. Handcent SMS, GO SMS Pro and Facebook Messenger) can prevent the ticket from being displayed in the app. If this happens just look for the ticket among your received SMS messenges.
The stable offline-mode, smart station autocompletion and real-time information are some of the features that Reskollen has to offer. The app is developed to give you the information you need on your phone or tablet, and is therefore faster and easier to use than the webpage.
• Smart autocompletion that makes it easier to write starion names and addresses.
• Offline mode, which makes it possible to plan your journey even without connection to the Internet or SL's servers.
• Map where you can plan your trip and visualize the route.
• When the app is launched, it immediately shows departures from the closest station.
• Stations nearby
• Favourite journeys and stations
• Overview of the traffic situation
• Maps over the largest stations
• Timetables and journey planning with SL (all modes of transport: bus, subway, commuter train, light rail, and tram), Arlanda Express, Airport Coaches and Waxholmsbolaget.
The app was previously named Busskollen.
Do contact us if you experience any bugs or if you have any suggestions at email@example.com.
Explanation of the permissions that the app requests:
• Location. Your location is used to find nearby stations, as well as to plan journeys from and to your location.
• Photos/Media/Files. The app needs to save files to you USB storage in order to cache maps.
• Set an alarm. This permission is used for finding and informing you of delays and deviations that might affect your trip.
This app show you the Stockholm Transit Maps in an easy way and enables you to search for stations.
The full version of the app includes info about the stations and removes the Ads.