Buy subway/bus tickets using SMS text from Stockholms Lokaltrafik
HTC Tattoo users beware - A bug in that phone may cause 2 SMS to be sent!
Follow me at twitter.com/smsbiljett
The stable offline-mode, smart station autocompletion and real-time information are some of the features that Reskollen has to offer. The app is developed to give you the information you need on your phone or tablet, and is therefore faster and easier to use than the webpage.
• Smart autocompletion that makes it easier to write starion names and addresses.
• Offline mode, which makes it possible to plan your journey even without connection to the Internet or SL's servers.
• Map where you can plan your trip and visualize the route.
• When the app is launched, it immediately shows departures from the closest station.
• Stations nearby
• Favourite journeys and stations
• Overview of the traffic situation
• Maps over the largest stations
• Timetables and journey planning with SL (all modes of transport: bus, subway, commuter train, light rail, and tram), Arlanda Express, Airport Coaches and Waxholmsbolaget.
The app was previously named Busskollen.
Do contact us if you experience any bugs or if you have any suggestions at email@example.com.
Explanation of the permissions that the app requests:
• Location. Your location is used to find nearby stations, as well as to plan journeys from and to your location.
• Photos/Media/Files. The app needs to save files to you USB storage in order to cache maps.
• Set an alarm. This permission is used for finding and informing you of delays and deviations that might affect your trip.
This app show you the Stockholm Transit Maps in an easy way and enables you to search for stations.
The full version of the app includes info about the stations and removes the Ads.
Note! Since February 1 you need to register at http://sl.se/sms in order to buy tickets from SL (Storstockholms Lokaltrafik).
Just choose price level and which zones you would like to travel within and the app will show the price (excluding mobile carrier texting fees). The ticket is displayed directly in the app.
Some SMS-apps (e.g. Handcent SMS, GO SMS Pro and Facebook Messenger) can prevent the ticket from being displayed in the app. If this happens just look for the ticket among your received SMS messenges.
Creators of this app do not financially benefit from purchases of the tickets. The app process sms tickets with respective providers directly. Ticket definitions are updated from our server. You don't have to install update of the app to have up-to-date cities and tickets list.
Supports SMS tickets in following Czech and Slovak cities:
- Prague (30 minutes, 90 minutes, 24 hours, 72 hours)
- Brno (20 minutes, 75 minutes, 24 hours)
- Ústí nad Labem (60 minutes, 24 hours adult and discounted)
- Ostrava (70 minutes, 24 hours, both adult and discounted)
- České Budějovice (60 minutes, 24 hours)
- Liberec (60 minutes)
- Plzeň (35 minutes, 24 hours, 65 minutes zones P+V, 35 minutes zone V)
- Hradec Králové (45 minutes, 24 hours)
- Olomouc (50 minutes)
- Pardubice (45 minutes, 24 hours)
- Karlovy Vary (60 minutes adult and discounted)
- Zlín+Otrokovice (40 minutes, 24 hours adult and discounted)
- Bratislava (70 minutes, 24 hours)
- Košice (60 minutes)
- Žilina (60 minutes)
- Prešov (30 minutes)
Are you missing a city that already supports SMS Tickets? Are you experiencing any problems? Let us know by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org!
This application is part of the Avast Labs Google Play account, maintained by Avast Software. Applications hosted under this account are intended for public use. Because the account is used for testing new applications and concepts, it may contain fully operational applications as well as simple demos. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Easy access to plan journeys and departures for metro, bus, tram cars and trains.
- Auto completion of stations and addresses
- Point on map to select points
- Shortcuts for favourite journeys, nearby stations and departures (long press on home to add)
- Real-time departures for metro, bus, trains and tram cars
- Traffic status and deviations
- SMS ticket
- Swedish, English and Spanish translations
Join the G+ community to take part of early releases and ask questions, https://plus.google.com/communities/112536937011202734088. On Twitter as @sthlmtraveling
Permissions and explanations of why required
- Network communication – Required to get information
- Your location – Required to perform searches based on your location
- Your accounts (Read Google service configuration) – Required to show maps, this does not mean the app have access to or can read information from your Google Account.
- Storage – Required to cache map tiles, the app can not access or modify other content than it's own on the SD card.
- System tools (prevent sleeping, start at boot) – Required to fetch and show deviation notifications
Med SL Realtid kan du enkelt se när de närmaste SL tågen/tunnelbanan går från en vald station.
Med funktionen "Nära mig" får du upp en lista med de stationer som är närmast dig. Med funktionen "Favoriter" kan du spara dina vanligaste stationer för enkel åtkomst.
Om du gillar SL Realtid kan du direkt i applikationen stödja framtida utveckling genom ett litet bidrag.
Se bland annat:
• Biljettyp och giltighetstid
Resekort från fler städer och bolag kommer förhoppningsvis stödjas i framtiden.
Appen kräver specifik NFC-hårdvara, om du inte hittar appen i Play-butiken på din enhet stödjs den inte. Framförallt många nyare telefoner stödjs inte. Det här är inte en officiell app.