Use the PI Music Box on a Raspberry PI together with this app to play music at your home! You can control web radio stations, Spotify songs or YouTube clips in every room. Main focus of the app is speed.
With version 2 Music Box can also be used without a Raspberry Pi! Radion stations can be heard on the mobile device or be streamed with Bluetooth to an external device (e. g. car radio). The music can be switched between the mobile device and the Raspberry Pi without interruption. The title will be shown on it an the external device keys can be used to skip to the next or previous radio station. Also it is possible now to search for radio stations (thanks to www.radio-browser.info for providing this service!).
- Play back of web radio streams saved in the app on the Raspberry Pi, mobile device or external device (by Bluetooth)
- Play back of Spotify songs of your playlists
- Search in the Spotify database and for radio stations
- Controls for volume, start, stop and skip are always visible within the app to be able to act fast
- Share music from other apps to the Music Box app to hear it directly on your speakers
Hint: this app is an MDP client, but it is especially designed for the PI Music Box (www.pimusicbox.com)! Many thanks to the developer for the implementation of the PI Music Box!
A Spotify premium account is needed to use the Spotify service! Otherwise the functions of the web radio streams can be used.
Rate the app in the Play Store, send questions to the e-mail-adress of the support!
As there are so many bad ratings, please do not only rate 1 star but let me know what is wrong by email or Google Play! Is a feature missing? Do you not like the UI? Is something not working? The app is without advertising and totaly free - my motivation is to learn app development. So please let me know what you dislike! Thank you in advance!