Here CNBLUE has come for you with a new song ‘Can't Stop’.
Meet their special video ringtone/alarm on dodol pop.
Everyday, CNBLUE gives you a sweet morning. :)
Fun ringtones and notification sound are the basics to "dodol pop"!
Now, set video ringtone and alarm using video clips!
Videos of memory with loved ones, adorable baby’s video and pleasant moments with friends...
Now meet with those memories every time you pick up the phone or wake up!
"dodol pop" is an updated version of “Skybell(벨소리천국)” used previously by more than 5 million users.
Not only the contents provided previously in “Skybell,” but also new and fun video, ringtone and notification sound are updated every week!
"dodol pop" presents to you features of sound ‘package’ concept.
Experience various packages provided in "dodol pop" via partnership.
From popular smart phone games to cute animal themes!
Use package to set video/music ringtone, notification and SMS sound all at once!
★★★ Introducing dodol pop’s Special Features ★★★
1) Abundant free contents
- Indulge yourself in various free contents provided without any advertisement and updated weekly!
2) Video alarm & ringtone
- Do you only hear sounds? I watch video!
- Every time phone rings and wake-up call goes off!
Not only with sound but video that I had set before will be played to wake me up!
3) "dodol pop" Package
- Use one theme to cover all from video & music bell to notification and SMS sound!
- If you set theme package you like, there is no need to flipping through pages trying to this and that!
4) Ringtone made by myself
- Setting your ringtone with MP3 file you have is already a built-in feature!
- Now, you can even use video made by yourself and fun video downloaded from internet to create alarm or video ringtone!
** Dodolpop Contents Keyword **
K-POP: GIRL'S DAY, SISTAR, EXO, SHINEE, INFINITE, 2NE1, PSY, FTISLAND, miss-A, KARA, BIGBANG, GD, f(x), GOT7
Here's "FunTube" for you, enjoy lots of funniest YouTube videos.
FunTube is a selection of the funniest YouTube videos.
Enjoy it and have a lot of lol!!!
Watch the top rated, most viewed and newest fun videos.
You no longer need to go to search for contents.
We bring you the best videos every day for FREE!
Check them out now! 24 hours on!
No need to have “Adobe Flash Player”
No sign-up required
* We recommend using Wifi with High Bandwidth to avoid lagging.
The videos in "FunTube" are all hosted by Youtube.
The app just provides a convenient way to browse the videos.
We do not upload, publish, store any videos.
The copyrights of videos are owned by the original creators.
If the content or part of the contents infringes your legal rights, please contact Youtube or us.
Are currently supported: Humblebundle, and Indiegala Indieroyale
Many others will be implemented, upon your request, to my email
The application requires permission to access the Internet web content, to the position in relation to ads advertising.
That 's the free version with the annoying ads, there's also the Pro version without ads, that requires less permission, consumes less energy and less traffic!
Icons and images displayed in the application are properties of their respective owners.
*** DSLR Controller is NOT compatible with all devices! For a free app you can use to test compatibility, see the "Remote Release" app ( http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.remoterelease ) ***
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** BAD/CHEAP/LONG CABLES WILL CAUSE FREEZES AND ERRORS ***
We strongly suggest you read up on the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) about what DSLR Controller can do, how it works, and how to use it, before purchasing. The website contains a wealth of information you should know before using. Be sure to read the FAQ!
If you need a refund, go to our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ). We cannot process refunds through email.
Usage notes, feature lists, device compat. list, changelogs, FAQs, can all be found on our website: http://dslrcontroller.com/
Most questions should go to the support and discussion thread at XDA-Developers.com:
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View
- Auto Focus (tap Live View)
- Manual focus adjustments (in AF mode)
- Zoom control
- Grid and aspect ratio overlay
- Bulb capture
- Continuous capture
- Image review (+ follow shot, gallery)
- Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4 modes/filter)
- Video recording
- HDR/Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Focus Bracketing (incl. HDR)
- Focus A-B
- Mirror Lockup support
- Timelapse (incl. HDR)
- Wi-Fi Passthrough
- Extensive modification of settings
-- Shutter speed
-- ExpComp and Bracket
-- ISO speed
-- Auto-Focus Mode
-- Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
-- Picture Style
-- Drive Mode
-- White Balance
-- Color Temperature
-- Auto-Lighting Optimizer
-- Metering Mode
-- Image and video quality and format
Available options depend on the mode you have your camera set to (M, Av, Tv, etc) and camera model. Refer to the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) for further details.
If you are connecting using Wi-Fi, virtually all 1ghz+ Android devices are supported (your camera needs Wi-Fi support, though). If you are connecting over USB, your device needs USB host support. Compatibility listed below is based on USB support. Most unlisted but recent devices will be compatible, but not all.
A more extensive and detailed list is available at our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) on the devices page. We always welcome information on devices that are not listed on our page.
For most devices you need a USB host ("OTG") cable, for some you need a special adapter. Not all devices are supported on all firmware versions. See the devices page on our web site for further details on both.
Supported popular Android devices (USB)
- Nexus: Galaxy, 7, 7 2013, 10
- Samsung: S2 (4.0+), S3, S4 (4.3+)
- Samsung: Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014
- Samsung: Tab 8.9", Tab 10.1", Tab 2 7", Tab 2 10", Tab 3 7"
- HTC: One X (4.1+), One X+ (4.1)+, One (4.3+)
*Not* supported popular Android devices
- Nexus: 4
- Samsung: Low end devices, Mini series
- HTC: Anything before HTC One X
Some of these can be made to work with some hackery (root, custom kernels - not supported), but don't work out-of-the-box.
Supported Canon EOS models:
- Full support: 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 50D, 550D, 6D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 70D, 700D, 750D, 1100D
- Limited support: 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 30D, 40D, 400D, 450D, 1000D
- No support: older models
Let us know which hardware you are using with DSLR Controller!
For example, you can play a snes emulator on your tablet connected to your tv using your phone as the controller. It also works the other way round, (your tablet as a controller for your phone or a phone as a controller for another phone etc.).
Control your PC and play emulators using your phone, download the BETA windows host here:
Please note: This CANNOT control a PS3 or XBOX.
Differences to the LITE version:
-Create and Edit controllers
-Download new controllers
Unlocking will give you access to ALL of the features of the full version.
The lite version uses in-app purchases to unlock all the features of the full version. The play store will continue to show the app as the lite version but you will have access to all features whenever you re-install or install on other devices with the same gmail account.
For best performance, please ensure all other Bluetooth accessories are turned off or disconnected as they may interfere.
If you have connection problems with Bluetooth, try removing the existing pairings from your device's Bluetooth settings.
You can check out more instructional videos on our website:
* How to connect and use BTController
* How to build a Joystick controller
* How to build a Dpad controller with automatic diagonals
* How to convert a Dpad controller to a Joystick controller
BT Controller only works with emulators and games that support custom inputs.
Confirmed Games and Emulators:
Mupen64Plus, AE [N64] - Full 360 degree joystick support and up to 4 players multiplayer support
Tiger Arcade [CPS2]
CPS2HD [CPS2] (Must use the following directions when mapping:
snes9x ex+ (SNES)
My Boy (GBA)
Android TV Stick friendly
If you have tried another emulator or game that works, please let us know so that we can add it to the list [email: firstname.lastname@example.org]
If you are unable to watch the youtube video demonstration and instructions you can try to setup BT Controller by following these steps:
1. Open BT Controller on both devices
2. Select WIFI or BLUETOOTH as your connection method on both devices
3a. Choose "Host" for the tablet or host device
3b. Click the checkboxes in order to enable the BT Controller keyboard then set it as the active keyboard
4. Choose a controller on the controller device and either scan for the host device (for bluetooth) or use the scan button in the wifi connection screen to find the host device. The ip can also be manually entered if the scan does not work well on your device.
5. Navigate to the input configuration for your emulator or game and set up each button (When key mappings in snesoid, you will also need to enable the custom input option in "Other settings".
6. Start a game or emulator rom
Join them in their TV studio, talk to them and watch them take it in turns to repeat what you say. Poke or swipe the screen and have them fall off their chairs! You can even create the news by placing your own video or photo on their TV screen!
You can express your creativity by creating the news or just enjoy watching the two tease each other. Either way, you'll have a bundle of fun!
Check out all hilarious animations by getting the full app now!
- Talk to Tom and Ben: See them take turns to repeat what you say.
- Watch them interact with one another: They tease each other in a hilarious way!
- Co-create the news: Upload your own video or photo and see what happens.
- Send videos to your friends: Record your own news story and share it on Facebook, YouTube or email!
IMPORTANT - To remove all ads within the app you will need to make an in-app purchase.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ANDROID: http://outfit7.com/eula-android/
This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It is both an audio and a video player.
It is intended for everyone, but this version is not perfectly stable.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be mostly fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD isos, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
• It needs hardware control, in order to change the audio volume;
• It needs phone calls control, in order to pause the music when someone is calling;
• It needs full Internet access to open network streams;
• It needs to be able to read logs, during the beta version, to help understanding the crashes and issues;
• It needs to get access to the SD card storage, in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs to get access to the settings, in order to change your audio ringtone.
TAP on the picture to FIRE with all GTA V guns: hear the original shooting-sounds and browse all categories ("guns", "melee" and "projectiles")!!
Discover the new guns in GTA 5 and upgrade prices thanks to this simple and light app!! :)
Real-life pics and detailed description of every gun!!
Complete list of weapons in GTA V:
Heavy Sniper Rifle
Try my other free applications:
★ Ghosts Guns ★
★ GTA 5 Vehicles ★
If you think that this app could be improved, if you have noticed a strange behaviour, or if you think that some information and/or stats are wrong, feel free to send me your suggestions and feedbacks. Advice and criticism are VERY APPRECIATED: I would be happy to modify this app in order to offer a more pleasant user experience :)
This is not an official app and BunnyBen is not associated or affiliated with developers of the game or any of their partners.
BunnyBen app cod : 0001 (use this number to univocally identify this app in support e-mail)
For bug reports and feature request. please visit our Facebook Page
The song data that is in MIDI format and any lyrics linked to www.gosing.com are not to be used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research. The song data is copyright by the respective owners. Many items do not contain individual notices but are still protected by copyright laws.To view the complete copyright notice please visit http://www.gosing.com/copyright.htm
Every song are owned by their respective composers. Please use them accordingly and follow copyright law. By downloading the songs you are accepting the responsibility on abiding the the "Fair Use" clause of the copyright law.
Songs are not yet downloaded at first install. Each song will be downloaded on your first play of the song which will be available offline on your next play.
Videoke King would like to thank the GOSING community for providing free karaoke files. Please support the PC karaoke version of GOSING available at www.gosing.com
Faster Song Loading Times
You will now see the Current Loading Process
OPM Songs are included from ProKaraoke.info
Added Update Popup on Startup
To ensure you have the latest update of songs, bugfixes and enhancements
Fixed more bugs.
Added Delete Downloaded Song by Long Pressing on a song.
Auto detect songs on fresh install. (Not working on Update)
Fixed more bugs
Added a "Timing" control so that you can now sync erroneous songs.
Removed changing backgrounds for Size improvement and focus stability.
Expect a more leaner and steadier application.
Fixed some bugs.
Added songs from other repository like prokaraoke.info (only "Other English", Not yet all).
visit this site to see the file list http://prokaraoke.info/67000/Cali_English.htm
again these files are not yet included, they will be downloaded on first play.
Disclaimer: I don't own the songs and please use them according to "Fair Play".
Each Karaoke files are owned by their respective creator. Songs are owned by the composer.
The goal is to make the best EVE Online tool for Android. The focus thus far has been on the ship fitter that has now reached a stable state. Look at the roadmap below.
If you experience crashes while added/replacing modules in fitter then disable "Test for fit" in Settings. It's an experimental feature enabled by default.
I would really like your feedback. What do you want to see in an EVE tool for Android? Do you have some ideas? Suggestions? All help and feedback is more than welcome.
Please email any suggestions to EVEDroidAndroid@gmail.com, BVoid ingame, or @EVEDroid at Twitter.
Please make any ISK donations (large or small) to BVoid
• Ship Fitter
• Character monitoring (Wallet, Skill Queue, Skills)
• Browse the EVE Online item database
• View the time it takes to train for skills and items
• Export ship fits to EFT and EVE Online XML
Road map for future releases:
Version 0.9.0 BETA
• EVE Mails
• Tablet optimized layouts
• Skill queue planner
• Change skills related to fit
• Kill mails
• EVE News and head lines
• Price information on items and fits
• More information shown from the EVE API such as assets, market orders, research, corp assets, etc.
• Manufacturing and blueprint information
• Production (profit) calculator
• Online service to back up and share fits with friends
• Download fits from external sources like BattleClinic
• The online service might be a paid service meaning you will make an in-app purchase to get access
This software is in BETA stage. That means that you should expect a few crashes and some missing functionality.
This app is the official release from the ex-CyanogenMod app.
*** THIS IS BETA: It has high chances of NOT WORKING PROPERLY - Instead of rating 1-star because something doesn't work, just WAIT FOR AN UPDATE - This is FREE! If it doesn't work on your device then REPORT THE BUG, then WAIT AND SEE -- If you don't want to test it, don't install it. ***
If you want to support the development, buy the Donate app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.xplod.focal.donate
- A photo and video mode, supporting many features (burst mode, timer mode, scene mode, shutter speed on Sony devices, ...)
- A panorama mode, currently semi-broken
- A PicSphere mode, open-source replacement of Google's PhotoSphere, to do 360° sphere shots
- A review drawer, by sliding from the top of the screen (in portrait). It shows your latest pictures.
In photo mode, you also have access to a few tools, such as automatic picture enhancement (auto-awesome), or a rule of thirds overlay. On some devices, settings such as Color adjustment, HDR and a manual light measure point are also available. Double tapping the screen will put your in quick shot mode, where tapping the screen anywhere will take a picture.
In video mode, high-framerate video is also possible.
- You can slide a widget's left handle to the right to close it
- You can swipe twice to temporarily hide open widgets, and swipe back to recover them
- You can pin widgets on your main screen
- You can scroll the sidebar
- This app targets mostly phones, but should mostly work on tablets.
- It is fully open source (GPL), and the sources can be downloaded at https://github.com/xplodwild/android_packages_apps_Focal
- It is a BETA, which means you might encounter bugs and crashes. I'm mostly working on newer devices (Galaxy S3 and +), so older devices might encounter more issues than recent ones.
- I do this in my free time, and this is a free software. Instead of rating 1 star because there is a bug, you should do a constructive comment, or raise the issue to me on twitter, @xplodwild. Or even better, fork the project and fix the problem :)
- Even if some parts of the app sucks for now, they'll improve over time.
Talking Ginger, the cutest little kitten, is growing up and wants you to celebrate his birthday with him. :-)
Join him for the best party ever - with awesome food and loads of games! Yes, you’re invited to hang out with the most adorable kitten in the world!
- Talk to Ginger: Speak and he will repeat what you say in his cute voice.
- Play with Ginger: Cuddle, tickle or poke Ginger to see his funny reactions.
- Eat with Ginger: Feed him snacks or use the special 'meal time' button to eat together.
- Record Ginger: Record videos of Ginger having fun and share them with your friends.
- Celebrate with Ginger: Blow the party whistle for as long as you can.
- Play the mini-game: See how many birthday candles you can blow out before the timer runs out.
- Win free snacks: Get a free spin of the Fortune Wheel every 24 hours, or earn snacks within the app.
- Unlock rewards: Keep playing with Ginger to unlock more than 50 different jigsaw puzzle images.
Please set your favorite Bouquet again so it can be properly assigned to the connection profile!
An opensource client for enigma2 based dreamboxes.
Supported Devices: dm500hd, dm800, dm800se, dm7020hd, dm7025, dm8000
Unsupported Devices: Anything that is not a genuine Dreambox! This App is not compatible with "OpenWebIf"!
★ Unlimited connection profiles (number of dreambox you can control using dreamDroid)
★ See what's currently running
★ Browse channels and their EPG
★ Manage timers and set them using the EPG or create new timers manually
★ Search the EPG
★ Browse recorded movies
★ Use the built-in Signal Meter with accoustic feedback to adjust your Dish or check your receiption quality
★ Send Messages
★ Use one of two Virtual Remote Controls (Simple and Full)
★ Make a Screenshot and save it
★ Set a shutdown timer
★ EXPERIMENTAL: Stream your favorite channel or recording using VLC for android or other available players
★ Choose between a dark (default) and a light theme.
If you have any questions or issues, please write me an email (german or english).
Try VLC Player, MX Player or vPlayer from Android Market for streaming.
Make sure you have excellent WLAN receiption and the latest Firmware on your Dreambox for a more stable streaming experience.
Please refrain from taking the streaming functionality as a major criterion for the app-rating. Because of the absence of capable videoplayers I do simply have NO INFLUENCE on stability and/or quality of streaming! Everything that dreamDroid can do has been implemented properly, all remaining issues are >99% player-releated.
You'd like to translate dreamDroid to your language?
From the classroom to centre stage, Humble utilizes the myriad of experiences in his life and consolidates them into digestible lyricism, witty choruses, and unmatched energy layered over infectious production
In 2008, Kanwer Singh began releasing independently recorded tracks on (YouTube) with self-made videos shared through social networking sites. By early 2009, Kanwer adopted the stage name ‘Humble The Poet’ and launched thepoetproject.com, a space to share his works and those of others that inspire him. The launch of this site also coincided with the release of his first project -00:05. Humble has since released two more projects aptly titled -00:04 & -00:03. Humble The Poet has also been featured in numerous publications and major hip hop web sites including: MTV Iggy, Rolling Stone, World Star Hip Hop, Allhiphop, & 2dopeboyz.
Humble has toured North America, and recently made international splash, performing at major festivals in London, Delhi, and Pune. He was featured in Goa as part of the documentary series The Dewarists, which was broadcast on India’s largest English-speaking network, Star World. The Dewarists has since gone on to win Bronze at The Cannes Lions Festival. Humble is also the subject of the Documentary “Humble The Poet” by Chapman University Director Brendan Naumas. The documentary is currently a 2012 Cecil Award Nominee. "
Once you’ve personalized your Android, share it with your friends, set it as a profile picture, or use it in some inventive way we haven’t thought of yet. Have fun, and we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Developed together by Google Creative Lab and Larva Labs