All Reactable mobile users get access to exclusive content. Download and remix original tables by Oliver Huntemann, Nortec Collective Bostich+Fussible, Amo+Navas, Gui Boratto and many more.
S P E C I A L M E N T I O N S
• Top 10 Music App Worldwide (by App Store)
• New And Noteworthy (by Apple)
• Featured in Best Music Apps by (iTunes Rewind)
• App of the week and Hall of fame App
• 2nd and 3rd Best Music App Ever by Best App Ever
• Interactive category nomination by BI Designs of the Year
*Reactable Mobile* enables you not only to create your own sound tables but also to act as producer by remixing tables of fellow Reactable musicians, adding your personal touch and share it again in a seamless way.
Based on the very same audio and graphics engine as the Reactable, the mobile version brings a complete range of objects to multi-touch devices:
• Generate sound with a set of generator objects including are loop players, synthesizers, oscillators and input object.
• Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shapers, delays, modulators and filters.
• Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencers, LFOs and accelerometer.
• Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.
The new version gives you mobile access to the brand new *Reactable Community* where you’ll be able to listen and remix tracks created by your friends and musicians, to watch videos of their performances, to comment and to share your favorites.
“If you are into synthesis it’s a must have app. I’ve been jamming all night!” — Jordan Rudess
“[…] a quality product for people serious with their music making.” — Chris O’Shea
Note: as this application uses both graphic and audio resources extensively, recent devices will provide the best user experience.
Official Web Site: http://www.reactable.com
Join the performance and create new versions of selected recordings from the internationally acclaimed brazilian DJ and producer.
Transform and combine the original samples, add loops, effects, filters and more, creating unique Gui-and-you tracks, or simply just watch and listen to the songs performed on Reactable mobile.
The interactive layer added to the album opens up fascinating ways for electronic music lovers, fans of Gui Boratto and professional musicians to tweak and remix the tracks and makes it an immersive and fun experience.
Like You - (Single from 2006)
Beautiful Life - Chromophobia (2007)
Azzurra - Take my Breath away (2009)
Stems From Hell - III (2011)
Based on the same audio and graphics engine as the award winning electronic music instrument Reactable and its mobile version for multi-touch devices, the Reactable Artist Edition: Gui Boratto places a complete range of objects at your disposal:
Generate sound with a set of objects including synthesizer, oscillator, sample player and various loop players.
Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shaper, delay, modulator and filter.
Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencer and LFO.
Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.
With the Reactable Artist Edition you can play and remix in real time along with Oliver Huntemann's performance or just listen and enjoy the tracks of one of the best electronic music producer touring today.
This special release converts the top-of the charts recordings of Paranoia into an interactive album. Get access to original samples, transform and combine them, add loops, effects and more, creating unique Oliver-and-you tracks, or simply just watch and listen to the tracks performed on Reactable mobile.
• In Times of Trouble
Based on the same audio and graphics engine as the award winning electronic music instrument Reactable and its mobile version for multi-touch devices, the Reactable Artist Edition: Oliver Huntemann places a complete range of objects at your disposal:
• Generate sound with a set of objects including synthesizer, oscillator, sample player and various loop players.
• Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shaper, delay, modulator and filter.
• Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencer and LFO.
• Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.
● Highly optimized realtime sound generation engine with a lot of features even on mobile devices, 3 Oscillators, 2 Filters, 4 Envelopes, FX section and much more
● Collaborative Preset Manager: Browse through thousands of sounds that other users have created, save your sounds on your local Android device or online, making them available for the community.
● Full VST integration, use your Android device as controller while Heat Synthesizer is running as VST compatible plugin (Windows x86/x64)
● Control the VST plugin from your Android device in realtime
● See parameter automations from your sequencer in realtime on your Android device
● Use the integrated keyboard of your Android Device to send midi events to your sequencer
The Demo version does not support to save sounds.
This software is BETA. If you have problems, please contact me.
Listen to The Host Club's full album, Coincidence! Read lyrics, view images, and learn about the band as you listen to songs.
Connect with The Host Club and learn about their latest news on integrated Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram feeds.
View photos, videos, and experience exclusive video content created just for the app.
Learn about the band, each band member, and their history together.
Concert and Events Schedule-
Discover when the band is in your city by staying up to date on their upcoming shows and events.
Control a mix session! Mute, solo, and change volume levels for each instrument and get scored based on your performance.
The Host Club app is free and contains no advertisements.
Enjoy the music and spread the word!
Learn more about The Host Club:
Learn more about Offbeat Entertainment:
This second course in the 6-part series on the Foundation Of Synthesis is all about Oscillators. Bob Moog Foundation lead educator, Marc Doty, introduces you to the basic concepts of sound generation and waveforms. You’ll see and hear these waveforms in action as Marc brings out his arsenal of “collector” synths and explains the details of what made these famous analog and digital instruments tick!
Get ready to modulate! First you’ll learn about modulating wave shapes via pulse and wave-shape modulation techniques. You’ll see LFO and FM modulation in action on the classic ARP 2600. Then Marc dives into the digital domain with a look at some classic hardware and software digital synths (Ensoniq & Reason) with their digital oscillators, wave tables and more.
Throughout this series, Marc demonstrates the science of sound with informative animations and hands-on demonstrations of his collection of classic synths from many different designers! It’s great to see how these fantastic instruments deploy their unique sonic technologies.
Bob Moog was an early pioneer and inventor of voltage controlled analog synthesizers. He revolutionized the music industry and his ideas, inventions and musical instruments have dominated the sound of music for more than 30 years. Aside from being an innovator, Dr. Bob was an outspoken advocate of education. The Bob Moog Foundation, created by his daughter, Michelle Moog-Kousa, continues his legacy with Dr. Bob's SoundSchool, the preservation of his inventions and the development of the Moogseum – the only museum of its kind dedicated to the advancement of sonic education. We hope you will help support the BMF's efforts by watching these courses with the knowledge that a large portion of the proceeds go to support their awesome efforts!
Table of contents:
1. The Oscillator Introduction
2. Oscillator Tuning - Part 1
3. Oscillator Tuning - Part 2
4. Waveforms - Part 1
5. Waveforms - Part 2
6. Pulse Width
7. Pulse Width Modulation
8. Variable Waveshape
9. Variable Waveshape Modulation
10. The Oscillator modulated by LFO
11. Oscillator Modulation on the ARP 2600
12. The Oscillator as Modulation
13. A Digital Oscillator
14. A Software Oscillator
15. Oscillator Synchronization
16. The CS-15 Oscillator "Glide"
17. Pseudo-Additive Oscillator Usage
MorphWiz, the brain child of Dream Theater keyboardist, Jordan Rudess, and award-winning developer, Kevin Chartier, took the music app business by storm, winning Billboard's Best Music Creation App, the Best App Ever award for Best Music App, and an Electronic Musician Editor's choice award. Jordan uses MorphWiz on stage and in the studio with his prog-metal band, Dream Theater.
MorphWiz-Play takes the deep synthesis and immersive visuals of MorphWiz and packages it into 30 custom presets programmed personally by the Wizard himself, Jordan Rudess.
You’ll love experimenting with all of the presets, and you will be blown away by one of the coolest methods of controlling sound that you've ever laid hands on.
Jordan states, “Our goal was to create an instrument that would allow the seamless morphing of the audio and visual domain while delivering a seamless musical experience. I believe the multitouch platform opens up a whole new world of creation for electronic musical instruments. MorphWiz features a totally unique pitch control system that is still uncharted territory in today’s musical instrument world. This is the heart of MorphWiz.”
Here are some highlights from the onboard patches!
Dream Machine - Slide through dreamy whole tone scales as the MorphWiz galaxy spins around your visual waveform!
Axis Of Love - Get physical with your device and move it all around to add cool FM synthesis and special FX to your sound.
Morphtronics - become immersed in an expressive melodic world where the sound echoes all around you.
Rush Analog - The classic analog filter sweep comes alive in this patch which we dedicate to the spirit of RUSH!
Morph Talker - Let MorphWiz do the talking and do watch your language as you slide around on the playing surface!
The Spirit Carries On - There is nothing like expressing a beautiful melody on MorphWiz and this patch i personally use to enjoy playing our Dream Theater song, entitled "Sprit Carries On."
C Blues Tilt - We provide the right scale and the sounds so all you do is have to rock out and remember to move your device around to bring out the cool raspy blues tones! Try turning off the Lock Pitch switch as well to get the slippery bends that you need to get deep into the Blues!
Now that you're well versed in the concept of Voltage Control, get ready for some more advanced synthesis techniques. In this course, The Bob Moog Foundation's lead educator Marc Doty explains the Voltage Control Amplifier (VCA), the sideband-rich synthesis called Ring Modulation. He even dives into Noise explaining what it is and how to use it in your sonic experimentations.
You'll also learn about different VC techniques as he demystifies and demonstrates After Touch, Portamento, Sample and Hold and other alternative control techniques.
See all these powerful tools and concepts in action and how they are implemented in the minds and hardware of the world's greatest synth designers.
Bob Moog was an early pioneer and inventor of voltage-controlled analog synthesizers. He revolutionized the music industry and his ideas, inventions and musical instruments have dominated the sound of music for more than 30 years. Aside from being an innovator, Dr. Bob was an outspoken advocate of education. The Bob Moog Foundation, created by his daughter, Michelle Moog-Kousa, continues his legacy with Dr. Bob's SoundSchool, the preservation of his inventions and the development of the Moogseum—the only museum of its kind dedicated to the advancement of sonic education. We hope you will help support the BMF's efforts by watching these courses with the knowledge that a large portion of the proceeds go to support their awesome efforts!
Table of contents:
1. The Amp Introduction/CS-15 Amp - Part 1
2. The CS-15 Amp - Part 2
3. The CS-15 Amp - Part 3
4. The CS-50 Ring Modulator - Part 1
5. The CS-50 Ring Modulator - Part 2
6. The CS-50 Aftertouch - Part 1
7. The CS-50 Aftertouch - Part 2
8. Use of the CS-50 Aftertouch
9. The Voyager Touch Control Pad - Part 1
10. The Voyager Touch Control Pad - Part 2
11. Velocity with the Moog Voyager
12. The Sustain Control on the CS-50
15. Sample and Hold
17. The ARP 2600 Envelope Follower
★ Audio Features ★
- 20 Musical Scales
- All 12 Musical Keys Signatures
- 7 Octave Range
- Background Keyboard/Piano
- Audio Waveform Adjustment (Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square)
- Creative Sound Sculpting (Echo, Attack, Decay, Release)
★ Rhythm Features ★
- Adjustable Tempo
★ Sharing/Exporting Features ★
- Record and share audio file to Dropbox, email, SoundCloud and more
- Save/Load Creations
★ General Features ★
- Adjustable Node Physics (gravity, speed, proximity)
- Drum and Octave Generators
- Start/Stop Nodes by double tapping
- Sleep Timer for falling asleep to NodeBeat
Created by Seth Sandler and Justin Windle. Ported to Android by Laurence Muller.
NodeBeat is available on Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and Playbook.
★ Notes ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Have a problem? Please contact us so we may help: feedback[at]nodebeat.com. We can only fix problems we know about. ★ ★ ★
- On some devices running Android 2.2 or lower, the internal memory usage will be significantly more due to a bug fixed in Android 2.3 and above. We recommend updating to Android 2.3+ if possible to fix this issue.
pro version is no ad and You can use with no limit additional tools in the future.
Very fast reaction
Delay On / Off
Wave saw / sine / square / triangle
Pro Version is no ad.
Recommended for those who like:
Synthesizer piano Bloom Music Sampler keyboards guitar bass drum sequencer Psychedelic Media Arts korg moog midi dtm Reactable Loop