IELTS is a really challenging test that is jointly managed by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment and requires serious preparation of the candidate. Whichever way of preparing for IELTS you choose, the only thing that remains unchanged is your English vocabulary. It's clear for all that in order to get a high IELTS band the candidate must have a large English vocabulary that can cover a lot of narrowly specialized subjects that are rarely found in everyday communication. Therefore, even for people who speak English well it's needed an additional preparation for IELTS test.
That's why we decided to create the best application for improving English vocabulary when people prepare for IELTS exam!
The learning technique, applied in the application, allows you to quick learn new English words (up to 3000 words per month), which are often use in the IELTS tests. It will give huge support for all of IELTS Listening exercises, IELTS Reading practice, IELTS Writing and IELTS Speaking modules.
- Practice & learn 600 English vocab words picked by an expert IELTS exam tutor
- Complete definitions & example sentences for each word
- Decks of flashcards for multiple difficulty levels; easy, intermediate and advanced
- Track your progress, identify your strengths and areas for improvement
- Smart algorithm optimizes the flashcards for accelerated learning & optimized study
- FREE access to all of the flashcards, just sign in to your Magoosh account!