You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to bank 24/7, right from your Android™ device. To start, just enroll in Chase Online(SM).
To view the Chase Mobile app in Spanish language, please ensure your Android™ device’s language setting is set to Spanish (Asegúrate de que tu aparato Android™ esté configurado en el idioma español)
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• View account balances and transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
• Speak with a customer service representative
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE CHASE MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards® information
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase account is required to transfer funds via text. Account alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking(SM) accounts.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
Work, play, whatever you like >
Get information quickly and schedule payments in advance.
Live more, type less >
Believe it or not, you can snap a picture to pay bills and make deposits.
Stay Close >
Your family, friends or people you work with can receive money easily with U.S. Bank Pay a Person.
Add to your life, not to your list. Count on us for new ways to keep up with your finances.
The Fine Print
1. The U.S. Bank Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile services, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-872-2657.
© 2014 U.S. Bank.
Deposit Products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
The Citizens Bank Mobile Banking app is available to all Citizens Bank Online Banking customers. Accessing the Citizens Bank Mobile Banking app is easy – simply use the same Online User ID and Password you have established for Citizens Bank Online Banking.
Access the bank accounts you manage at Citizens Bank Online Banking
View account balances
See recent activity
Pay bills and people
Transfer money between accounts
View selected accounts balances without having to Log in with the new Fast Balance feature
Receive account alerts
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Our Citizens Bank Online Guarantee® protects you from fraud with 100% Online and Mobile fraud protection. The technical security measures Citizens employs--including state-of-the-art encryption technology, firewalls and secure logon--protect your accounts from unauthorized users. Just like most major credit cards, you are protected 100% against unauthorized online and mobile transactions, visit www.citizensbank.com/security to learn more.
Get help when you need it - Find ATMs and branches near your current location or search by city, state or zip code with our built in branch locator. Contact Customer Service 24/7 with our click to call right from your Android.
Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers easily
• Edit transaction descriptions in checking and savings accounts
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• Order check copies±
• View Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
≠App is optimized for Android handset but is also compatible with Android tablets.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept all App Permissions to allow technical access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access or engage these functions until you actively initiate the related transactions, such as accessing your contacts to add recipients to Email/Mobile Transfers. For a detailed explanation, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues?
• Try clearing the browser and BofA app cache, then power off the device
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
With our mobile banking app you can:
MONITOR ACCOUNT ACTIVITY
- Check your balance information
- Review recent transaction history
MANAGE YOUR FINANCES
- Deposit checks to your FirstMerit checking account*
- Make person-to-person (P2P) payments through Popmoney®
- Schedule bill payments to existing payees
- Modify and/or cancel bill payments
- Transfer money
FIND LOCATIONS & CONTACT US
- Find the closest FirstMerit ATM or branch
- Quickly dial a branch or our Client Contact Center
DOWNLOAD THE FIRSTMERIT MOBILE BANKING APP TODAY!
QUESTIONS? Call: 888-554-4362
* A $0.50 fee may apply per mobile deposit, based on your account type. For additional details, view our Mobile Banking Deposit Service information at: firstmerit.com/mbd
Minimum system requirement: OS 2.2 and higher are supported
View Mobile Banking Terms & Conditions: firstmerit.com/mobileterms
FirstMerit Bank N.A., Member FDIC
MANAGE FINANCES — Pay bills, transfer funds, send money, track spending with Money Manager
INVESTMENT CENTER – Place trades, get quotes and market news, and perform research
DEPOSIT@MOBILE — Qualifying members can deposit checks from their phone*
INSURANCE CLAIMS — Report a loss, submit photos, view status
PLUS — Loan calculator, ATM & rental car locator, get insurance cards
*You must qualify for USAA's Deposit@Home® and Deposit@Mobile® ; eligibility for USAA property and casualty insurance and credit qualification required.
Investments/Insurance: Not FDIC Insured - Not Bank Issued, Guaranteed or Underwritten - May Lose Value
Your contact list is only accessible to you on the USAA app and will not be stored within the app. Using your contact list within the app means that the payment tabs will be prefilled so you don't have to search for email addresses and phone numbers when you transfer money to other people. This feature is secure and does not provide USAA or any third-party with access to your contacts.
USAA Money Manager is not an investment advisory service of USAA.
Information on non-USAA accounts is governed by the User Agreement. USAA's personal financial management services are not sponsored or endorsed by any third party.
Property and Casualty Insurance provided by United Services Automobile and its affiliates, San Antonio, TX.
USAA means United Services Automobile Association and its affiliates. Banks Member FDIC. To take advantage of mobile.usaa.com, you must be registered on usaa.com.
Investments provided by USAA Investment Management Company and USAA Financial Advisors Inc., both registered broker dealers.
Your phone carrier’s standard charges may apply. System availability and response time is subject to market conditions.
USAA products are available only in those jurisdictions where USAA is authorized to sell them.
Santander has also launched a new service called ‘My Offers’, which is available in this version of the app. You could earn up to 15% cashback when you shop at retailers you choose. You don’t need vouchers or codes, once you choose the offers, simply spend on your Santander credit or debit card to qualify. Switch on this service and start earning today.
- check your account balances
- transfer money between your own accounts
- view up to 4 years of transactions
- pay bills to anyone you’ve paid before
- send payments securely to people using only a mobile number
- set-up alerts for when your balance goes over or drops below a certain amount
- view your pending payments or transfers and make last minute changes
- find your nearest Santander branch in an instant, and get handy driving or walking directions.
- access to our new service My Offers
- close the app by using the home button
This latest update requires OS 4.1 or above
Santander UK plc Web Site
Santander UK SupportApplication Licence Agreement
Capital One Credit Card Customers:
- Pay your bill, schedule upcoming payments, and manage funding accounts you can use to pay your bill
- Redeem your rewards or erase previous travel purchases with Purchase Eraser(SM)
Capital One 360 Customers:
- Make mobile check deposits with CheckMate(SM)
- Send Person2Person payments
- Activate your debit card and checkbooks
Capital One Bank Customers:
- Make mobile check deposits to your Capital One Bank accounts
- Pay bills from your Capital One Bank checking account
- Transfer funds between your Capital One Bank accounts
Your security is important to us. We use industry standard practices to protect and maintain the privacy and security of your information online and within our apps.
For support call 1-877-383-4802 or tweet @askcapitalone.
© 2015 Capital One and Capital One's family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., and Capital One, N.A., Members FDIC
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.
• View your account balances and activity — for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
• Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
• View your credit card rewards balance
• Deposit checks using your Android phone
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location/GPS or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Wells Fargo locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Wells Fargo Mobile
• Identity permissions are necessary in order to enable you to access your contacts to prefill emails/phone numbers when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
• Photo permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Contacts permissions are necessary to enable you to prefill contact information (emails/phone numbers) when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
**Minimum system requirements: Android OS v2.3 and higher are supported. If you aren’t able to upgrade, use your browser to sign on to wf.com.
Manage Your Discover Credit Card Account
FAST ACCOUNT ACCESS
• Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode
• See account info without logging in by enabling quick view settings
MONITOR AND MANAGE ACCOUNT INFORMATION
• Check your balance and available credit
• Make payments, edit and cancel pending payments
• View and download your statements
• Search transactions by amount, category, date and view extended details with a single tap
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account
• Report a card as lost, stolen, or misplaced
• Activate your new cards
• View and edit your account profile
• Change password easily and conveniently
• Register your travel plans with the new Travel Notification feature to help ensure uninterrupted use of your card
EARN & REDEEM REWARDS
• Enroll in Cashback Bonus and Miles promotions
• Redeem rewards for statement credit or direct deposit in any amount
• Redeem rewards for Partner gift cards and eCertificates starting at $20 Cashback Bonus
• Get great offers for being a cardmember with Discover Deals, the one-stop-shop where you can access instant savings at checkout, additional rewards, or statement credits for purchases with popular brands (for eligible Cardmembers)
• Refer friends to Discover and earn more rewards
TRACK FICO® CREDIT SCORE*
• View your free FICO® Credit Score
• See the Key Factors that affect your FICO® Credit Score
• Learn what your FICO® Credit Score means to lenders
*See FICO® Credit Score terms
• Send and receive messages with Discover Customer Service
• Set up your PIN to use with your card
Manage your Discover Bank Deposit Account and Personal Loan Account
• View account balances, summary and transaction history
• Track account activity and schedule transactions
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills and manage payees
• Deposit checks
• Find ATMs – Nationwide ATMs available to use your Discover credit or debit card
• View statements
• View and send secure messages
• Make Personal Loan payments
Mobile Privacy Statement:
Certain permissions are necessary to access specific app functions and features.
My Balance is a simple, straight forward, App that allows you to have easy access to your current Bank Account Balance. Your Account Balance is stored within a Tiny Database in the App within your phone and you may ADD or SUBTRACT Deposits or Payments as these transactions are made.
• Current Bank Account Balance is “User Defined”
• Facilitates Real-Time knowledge and awareness of your current Bank Account Balance
• Know and have quick, easy, access to your current bank account balance, right down to the penny, at all times
• Prevent overdraft charges by always knowing your exact, up-to-date bank account balance
• Many Banks provide online access and/or an App for Bank Account information, however often times the data within these Banking Websites or Apps is either not current, or does not include pending transactions, scheduled bill payments, or outstanding check payments
• “User Defined” transactions allow My Balance to account for fuel payments made at gas stations whereby the Bank Website and/or App would only show a temporary $1.00 charge, whereas the fuel purchase amount is actually beyond the $1.00 charge
• My Balance allows you to keep a transaction-based view of your actual Bank Account balance based upon the actual real-time transactions that occur through payment or deposit transactions
• This App also allows you to account for checks that have been sent in the mail to pay bills that have not yet cleared the bank
• Further, scheduled payments made within bank website “Bill Pay” applications can be accounted for and included within your current balance that displays within the My Balance App
1. Download the My Balance App.
2. Launch the App.
3. When the My Balance App opens for the very first time, your Current Balance is set to $0.00.
4. Select the field that includes the “Enter Deposits or Payments” label to open your phone’s numeric data entry keypad.
5. Enter your current bank account balance.
6. Close your phone’s numeric data entry keypad and select the (+) Add button to save your current balance.
7. That’s it, you’re done! Your current bank account balance is stored and saved within a Tiny Database within your phone.
8. Enter payments made or deposits made into the field that includes the “Enter Deposits or Payments” label just as you did when you set your beginning balance and then close your phone’s numeric data entry keypad.
9. If the amount entered was for a deposit into your bank account, then select the (+) Add button to add the amount to your current bank account balance. If the amount entered was for a payment or purchase that you made, then select the (-) Subtract button to subtract the amount from your current bank account balance.
10. The amount will be added to or subtracted from your current bank account balance depending upon if you selected the (+) Add button or the (-) Subtract button.
11. The “Cash Register” sound effect will play as the payment or deposit is applied to your current bank account balance.
12. Positive bank account balance amounts will display as green and negative bank account balance amounts will display as red within the “My Current Balance” field.
13. Long Click on the Piggy Bank to reset your current balance back to $0.00.
14. Enjoy this free App!
15. Please tell your friends and family to also download and install the “My Balance” App.
There are many other personal finance Apps on the market, however this “My Balance” App is specifically designed to be simple, straightforward, and easy to use. This App is intended for people that just want to keep track of the bottom line and have easy access to their exact bank account balance at all times.
To advertise on My Balance App, please send an email to BrightSideTech@gmail.com
Like My Balance App on Facebook: http://m.facebook.com/pages/My-Balance-App/137253719685832
What you can do
• Deposit checks with Ally eCheck Deposit℠
• Transfer money between your Ally and non-Ally accounts
• Make payments to payees you’ve already set up in Online Banking, see scheduled payments and review your payment history
• Use Popmoney® to pay anyone with a U.S. bank account
• Find nearby ATMs
• View your balances and search transaction history
How to get started
• Our mobile banking app is free. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply
• Compatible with Android we say Android 3.0 or higher
How you’re protected
• We never store personal or account information on your phone
• All transactions are encrypted with the same secure technology as Online Banking
• Our Online & Mobile Security Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions in Mobile Banking too
Ally Bank Member FDIC
For FAQs about Ally Mobile Banking, visit the Ally Help Center. To find out more about the benefits of online and mobile banking, visit www.allybank.com.
© 2012-2014 Ally Bank
A better mobile banking experience allows you to manage your finances with ease, freeing up more time to enjoy what matters most.
Deposit your cheques
Deposit your Canadian dollar cheques by using your device. Just take a picture of both sides of your endorsed cheque, enter the dollar amount, select the account you would like to make your deposit to and submit it.
Check account balances on all of your eligible CIBC products.
Review transaction history
Review details of your transaction history for up to 7 years for deposit, credit card and other eligible credit accounts. Your running balance is shown on your deposit accounts to help you keep track of your spending.
Easy bill payments
Pay your bills now, schedule a post-dated payment on your registered bills and set up new payees.
Transfer funds between your eligible CIBC accounts. Send an INTERAC e-Transfer® to anyone on your existing recipient list or create new recipients.
Review upcoming transactions
Upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers, are available for review and cancellation if necessary in an easy-to-read calendar view.
Registration and Profile
Register for CIBC Mobile Banking right from the app. You can also edit your contact information and change your password.
Search or use your current location to find nearby branches, bank machines and CIBC Mortgage Advisors.
You can be reassured that your privacy and security is protected with the CIBC Online Security Guarantee. We assure you that your information is only used to make your CIBC Mobile Banking experience an even better one. Learn more about the app permissions at www.cibc.com/mobilepermissions.
By downloading the CIBC Mobile Banking App, you consent to the installation of this App and to any future updates or upgrades which may be automatically installed depending upon your device or operating system’s default settings or the settings you have selected. You can withdraw your consent at any time by uninstalling this App.
Accessing this App may result in additional service fees charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
This App is made available by CIBC, 199 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5L 1A2. To learn more, contact us at this mailing address or visit www.cibc.com/contact.
*When adding e-Transfer recipients, the app can access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted or shared with CIBC.
Please note: the enhanced Android experience is only available on devices that use Android 4.x software and above. However, we still support users who are using older Android software.
INTERAC e-Transfer® is a registered trademark of INTERAC Inc. CIBC authorized user of the mark. CIBC and related marks are trade-marks of CIBC.
Making every sale possible.
Use Chase Mobile Checkout to accept payments on-the-go, anywhere in the U.S., at any time. When you’re a customer of Chase Paymentech with Chase Mobile Checkout, a card reader and a smartphone, you are ready to begin accepting credit card payments on-the-go.
EXTEND YOUR BUSINESS
• Be ready to take your customers’ payments when and where they are ready.
• Take your business with you. Be able to process payments when you are away from your business, computer or credit card terminal.
• Allow additional employees to accept credit card payments on their smartphones.
STREAMLINE YOUR BUSINESS
• Create a product catalog for easy checkout and itemized receipt.
• Live, U.S. based, 24/7 telephone customer support.
• Have one payment processing relationship: Single statement, centralized reporting and one number to call for any issues.
• Customize your employees’ access.
MAKE IT EASY FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
• Conduct faster transactions. If your customers are waiting in line, add an additional payment acceptance terminal with your smartphone.
• Bring the transaction to your customer. Allow your customers to pay anywhere in your store. Allow customers to pay for deliveries at the time of receipt.
• Send customers electronic receipts to their email or smartphone.
PROTECT YOUR CUSTOMER AND YOUR BUSINESS
• Credit card information is encrypted at the time of the card swipe and during transmission and processing.
• Geo-location features allow you to determine the exact location of the transaction, which helps with dispute settlement. Location map is printed on receipt.
• Capture your customer’s signature on receipt.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS WITH YOU
• Easier reconciliation. Be able to view your entire Chase Paymentech account from your phone.
• Search for individual transactions and review account activity.
• Process refunds and voids.
To process transactions, you must have a merchant account with Chase Paymentech, install the Chase Mobile Checkout app and have the Chase Mobile Checkout Card Reader attached to your smartphone.
There is no charge to download this app, but depending on your merchant service account terms, there may be charges associated with the purchase and shipment of the card reader. When using the app, message and data rates may apply. Such charges include, but are not limited to, those from your communications service provider. In addition, all applicable processing fees outlined in the merchant services contract with Chase Paymentech will be assessed for all transactions initiated through the app.
Transaction processing may be interrupted for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or Internet provider, technology failures, and system capacity limitations.
Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED IN STORES
Take PayPal with you to local stores, cafes, restaurants and more. Use the app to check in to pay with your phone. We’re just getting started here, so look out for more locations coming soon.
SEND & REQUEST MONEY
Pay back a friend for lunch. Chip in for a gift. Collect money for a work outing. PayPal lets you transfer money between friends instantly.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
Check your balance, see your transactions, and more —anytime, anywhere.
Online or on-the-go, your financial info is always secure with PayPal.
We're always listening so please continue to send us comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Some features may not be available in your country/region.
• Speed through checkout with Tap and Pay on your Android device (check compatibility at http://goo.gl/tmttJx)
• Get the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted in the US
• Pay your friends back quickly by sending money in the US
Stay protected when shopping or sending money
• Google Wallet is backed by 24/7 fraud monitoring and the Google Wallet Fraud Protection Guarantee, which covers 100% of any transactions made without your authorization.
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app online or by calling our 24/7 support number at http://goo.gl/hajmJS.
• For added security, you can lock your app with a Google Wallet PIN.
• If your Wallet Card is misplaced, you can lock your card so it can't be used. You can unlock your card any time.
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby loyalty programs, stores that accept your gift cards, and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.