You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to bank 24/7, right from your Android™ device. To start, just enroll in Chase Online(SM).
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• View account balances and transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
• Speak with a customer service representative
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE CHASE MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards® information
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase account is required to transfer funds via text. Account alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking(SM) accounts.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc
Alliant Credit Union will never solicit you for personal information, such as account number, credit/debit card numbers, passwords or PINs (Personal Identification Numbers). Call us immediately at 800-328-1935 (24/7) if you think unauthorized access or fraud has occurred in connection with your Alliant Credit Union accounts.
* All deposits are subject to the Alliant Credit Union's Funds Availability Policy. Refer to Alliant Credit Union's Account Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Please retain your check for 90 days before destroying.
These institutions are supported:
• Home Bank California
Q: How do I use this app?
A: Log in to a supported institution's Mobile Web. Go to "Remote Deposit" and choose "Deposit a Check." Type the amount, select an account, and tap "Scan Check." The app launches to engage the camera. Photograph both sides of the check then upload the photos to deposit the funds.
Q: Is my information secure?
A: Yes. Check photos are not stored on the device. Online banking sensitive data such as account numbers, username, and password are not sent to or stored in the app.
Q: What do I do if I get a message that my check is blurry or can't be read?
A: Try the following measures to improve the picture:
• Make sure you have plenty of light to take the photograph. It increases contrast so the check information can be read clearly.
• Make sure the check fits within the corner guides so all four corners of the check are visible.
• Be aware of the surface where the check is resting during the photograph. If possible, choose a surface with a solid color that provides high contrast against the color of the check (most checks are printed on lighter colored paper, so solid black is generally an ideal choice.)
• Increasing the distance between the camera and the check may allow your device's camera to take clearer photos.
Q: Why can't I take photos right in Mobile Web? Why do I need an app?
A: Web technology is always improving, but current standards don't provide a way for most devices to use the camera directly from the browser. Using an app ensures all customers will be able to use this feature.
Q: How long will it take for my money to be deposited?
A: The deposit generally takes one business day.
Q: Can I view previously deposited checks?
A: Yes. To do so,
• Login to Mobile Web
• Go to the "Remote Deposit" feature
• Choose "Review Deposited Checks." From the list, choose the check deposit you would like to review.
Now there’s no need to come to the branch or find an ATM to deposit a check.
First make sure you have San Francisco Federal Credit Union’s mobile banking app, so you can do your banking on the go.
Then, download the mobile deposit app so you can begin making mobile deposits. It’s that easy.
Alles im Blick Dank intelligenter Autokategorisierung und automatischen Auswertungen.
finanzblick unterstützt mehr als 4.000 Banken* in Deutschland
✔ Alle Ihre online geführten Konten auf einen Blick **
▸ Sparkasse, Postbank, Volksbank, Deutsche Bank uvm.
▸ Commerzbank, DKB (Kreditkarte), PayPal (nur Kontostand- und Umsatzabfrage)
▸ Targobank (Kontostand- und Umsatzabfrage und Überweisungsfunktion)
▸ VISA Kreditkarte des Landesbank Berlin (z.B. Amazon, ADAC usw.)
✔ Flexibles Multi-Banking
▸ Kontostand- und Depotabfrage mit einem Fingerdruck oder auf Wunsch automatisch beim Start der App
▸ Anzeigen von Salden, Umsätzen und Vormerkungen
▸ Durchführung von Überweisung
▸ Unterstützt alle TAN-Verfahren
▸ Adressbuch für Bankverbindungen mit automatischer Übernahme aus Buchungen
▸ Komfortable Synchronisierung mit finanzblick web
▸ Multi-User-Funktion ermöglicht die Nutzung von finanzblick mit verschiedenen Anwendern
*Ob Ihre Bank unterstützt wird, erfahren Sie unter www.finanzblick.de/support
** Die Geschäftsvorfälle erfolgen ausschließlich mit Ihrem persönlichen finanzblick Account vollständig verschlüsselt über den finanzblick-Server
finanzblick zeigt Ihnen automatisch wo Ihr Geld geblieben ist
✔ Automatische Kategorisierung Ihrer online Buchungen
✔ Automatische Auswertungen auf Knopfdruck, über
▸ Ausgaben nach Kategorien
▸ Einnahmen und Ausgaben
▸ Einnahmen und Ausgaben im Monatsvergleich
▸ automatische und individuelle Budgetierung
▸ Alarmfunktion, wenn Budget überschritten wurde
finanzblick ist sicher
✔ Passwortschutz über Kennwort oder Pin-Code
✔ Dauerhaft verschlüsselte Datenbank
✔ Auto-Lock bei Inaktivität
✔ einstellbare Sperrverzögerung nach Zeit
Simple way to manage your bank checks. Add each check & then mark it cleared. Easily view all your checks or only the ones that have cleared with the view filter. Quickly search through all of them with real time search results.
Have any suggestions or find any issues, please let us know.
NOTE: There are currently two versions - one for devices with Android 2.x and another for 4.0. The version for 4.0 currently does not have the ability to save your data in the cloud, but is coming soon.
Manage Your Discover Credit Card Account
Fast Account Access
• Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode
• See account info without logging in by enabling quick view settings
Monitor Account Information
• Check your balance and available credit
• Make payments, edit and cancel pending payments
• View and download your statements
• Search transactions
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account
• Report a card as lost, stolen, or misplaced
Earn & Redeem Rewards
• Enroll in Cashback Bonus and Miles promotions
• Redeem rewards for statement credits, direct deposit, Partner gift cards, eCertificates and Discover gift cards
• Get great deals from popular brands with Extras (for eligible Cardmembers)
• Refer friends to Discover and earn more rewards
• Set up your PIN to easily retrieve cash from ATMs
Manage your Discover Bank Deposit Account and Personal Loan Account
• View account balances, summary and transaction history
• Track account activity and schedule transactions
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills and manage payees
• Deposit checks
• Find ATMs - 415,000 ATMs nationwide using your Discover credit or debit card
• View statements
• View and send secure messages
• Make Personal Loan payments
Mobile Privacy Statement:
Certain permissions are necessary to access specific app functions and features.
To use the Isis Mobile Wallet®, you need two things:
• An ISIS READY® SMARTPHONE that uses NFC (near field communication) technology to send payment info at checkout. The app is not supported on rooted devices.
• An ENHANCED SIM CARD that stores and protects your payment and other sensitive Wallet information.
Get a $50 American Express Serve® credit after you sign up for a new Serve Account in the Isis Mobile Wallet through 05/15/14.*
THE ISIS MOBILE WALLET IS HERE
The Isis Mobile Wallet is a free app available for use with many of the latest smartphones. With Isis®, you can pay with a tap of your phone.
• SHOP with confidence, knowing the Wallet is PIN-protected and if your phone is ever lost or stolen, one call can freeze your Wallet.
• PAY for purchases by adding eligible credit cards (see https://www.paywithisis.com for a current list) to your Wallet or setting up an American Express Serve Account that you can add money to with your preferred credit card, debit card or U.S. bank account(1).
• SAVE with special offers on purchases and earn loyalty points at participating merchants without having to carry around a bunch of coupons and cards.
HOW TO PAY
Paying with your phone is easy.
1. Open the Isis Mobile Wallet app and enter your PIN
2. Select a payment card to use
3. Hold the back of your phone over the contactless symbol on the terminal at checkout
WHERE TO PAY
You can use the Isis Mobile Wallet to pay anywhere contactless payments are accepted(2) – that’s hundreds of thousands of places nationwide.
SUPPORTED BY AT&T
Customer service is just a phone call away.
* OFFER TERMS: Offer only available to new American Express Serve Accountholders who successfully sign up for an American Express Serve Account via the Isis Mobile Wallet by May 15, 2014. Offer not available to existing American Express Serve Accountholders or any person that has previously cancelled his or her Account. Once approved for an American Express Serve Account and if eligible for the offer, American Express Serve will use funds provided by AT&T Mobility to apply a one-time credit to your Account in the amount shown on your Isis Mobile Wallet offer page. This credit will normally be applied promptly after Account approval, but in unusual cases could take up to thirty (30) days following approval. Limit one (1) credit per eligible Account. Subaccounts are not eligible for the Account credit. Offer subject to change or cancellation at any time.
(2) American Express Serve in the Isis Mobile Wallet can be used anywhere American Express contactless payments are accepted. Please note that some merchant contactless terminals may not be enabled to accept payment with the Isis Mobile Wallet.
Isis Terms of Service available at https://www.paywithisis.com/terms.html. Eligibility of payment cards, loyalty cards and offers depends on card issuer and merchant participation. Message and data charges may apply. Post-paid plan required. Ability to tap or transmit loyalty and offer information varies among participating merchants. Isis, Isis Mobile Wallet, Isis Ready and the associated logos are trademarks of JVL Ventures, LLC. Contactless Symbol is property of EMVCo, LLC. Other third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2014 JVL Ventures, LLC. All rights reserved.
FirstCommand Bank MobileCommand™ allows you to manage your finances on the go!
FAST, SECURE and FREE* – MobileCommand™ is available to all OnCommand™ online banking users**.
- Check Available Balances 24/7***
- Make Deposits^
- View Transaction History for checking, savings and credit card accounts
- Transfer Funds between your First Command Bank accounts
- Pay Bills****
- Contact us via Secure Messaging for support
Your online banking experience and the security of your personal and financial information are very important to us.
- MobileCommand is protected by 128-bit encryption, just like OnCommand online banking.
- No personal information is stored on your phone.
- Account number information is not transmitted.
- Transfers and BillPay can only be made to existing accounts/payees.
Visit www.firstcommandbank.com for further details.
*There is no charge to use MobileCommand™ from First Command Bank, but messaging and data rates from your mobile provider still apply.
**Must be enrolled in OnCommand™ online banking. Not enrolled in OnCommand™ yet? Visit www.firstcommandbank.com to register.
***Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance. Your available balance may be adjusted by your Overdraft limit as well as temporary transaction holds and may not be available for all transaction types. A per item fee will be charged each time your Overdraft limit is assessed.
****You must have BillPay previously set up in OnCommand™ to use this function.
^Must be a registered user of Deposits On Command™
EVB Mobile Banking offers three ways to access your accounts: Text, Mobile Web and App. View account balances, recent activity, receive alerts and locate a branch. With Mobile Web and App, you can also transfer funds, pay bills, and use Popmoney to pay family or friends with just a text or email. You can also deposit checks right from your Android device with the EVB Mobile Banking App!
*Mobile carrier message and data rates may apply.
You must be registered for EVB Online Banking to access EVB Mobile Banking.
EVB® Member FDIC
BRI Mobile provides flexibility and convenience for customers to perform various banking transactions, using either internet network or SMS as means of transaction. This apps is secure as it comes with Personal Identification Number (PIN) and m-Token for transaction authentication.
The main features of BRI Mobile are as following:
1. Balance Inquiry
2. Intra-bank fund transfer
3. Inter-bank fund transfer through local switching network (PRIMA, BERSAMA , LINK)
3. Bill Payment (multifinance, PLN, Telkom, credit card, etc.)
4. Prepaid Purchase (mobile prepaid, e-money reload)
5. Merchant Payment via Mobile Cash BRI
1. 5-last transaction info and account statement
2. Fund-transfer daily limit up to IDR 1Billion, depending on ATM/Debit Card type.
3. Transaction notification send through email or SMS
How to get it? Simply go to BRI’s ATM and nearest BRI office to be registered and download the apps directly via Apple Store, BlackBerry App World, or 'Google Play Store
For further assistance, please contact Call BRI at 14017 or 021-500017
Capital One Credit Card Customers:
- Pay your bill, schedule upcoming payments, and set up funding accounts you can use to pay your bill
- Redeem your rewards or erase previous travel purchases with Purchase Eraser(SM)
Capital One 360 Customers:
- Make mobile check deposits with CheckMate(SM)
- Send Person2Person payments
- Activate your debit card and checkbooks
Capital One Bank Customers:
- Pay bills from your Capital One Bank checking account
- Transfer funds between your Capital One Bank accounts
Your security is important to us. We use industry standard practices to protect and maintain the privacy and security of your information online and within our apps.
For support call 1-877-383-4802 or tweet @askcapitalone.
© 2014 Capital One and Capital One's family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., and Capital One, N.A., Members FDIC
The WPCU mobile app makes it easy and convenient to manage your finances – wherever you are! Quickly and securely manage your WPCU accounts no matter where life takes you. Away from your computer and need to pay a bill? Now it’s easier than ever! Or maybe you just need to check your balances, transfer money or find the nearest member center. It’s all easy with the WPCU mobile app!
With 24/7 access, you can:
•check balances fast on all of your checking, saving, loan and credit card accounts
•transfer funds between WPCU accounts, or even to another WPCU member
•pay bills to existing payees set up in online banking
•view and activate your cash back offers
•find member center locations
•contact the member help center (during normal business hours)
To use the WPCU Mobile App, you must be enrolled in WPCU’s online Home Banking. If you are new to WPCU Home Banking you must first login from a computer or the full website before you can use the mobile app.
The WPCU Mobile App is free to download and use, but your phone carrier’s charges may apply. System availability and response time is subject to your carrier’s reliability.
Wright-Patt Credit Union - Save Better, Borrow Smarter, Learn a Lot!
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.wpcu.coop/Index/LearnMore/FAQ/PrivacyPolicies.aspx
Mobile Banking from your Android Phone
Mobile banking offers you the ability to view account balances and
recent transactions, transfer funds between your accounts and even
pay your bills. Our mobile banking solution provides you with the
ultimate in convenience for managing your finances anytime,
anywhere from any mobile phone!
Requirements: You will need to register for internet banking and
mobile banking by visiting www.hnbbanks.com. Your mobile banking
ID may be different than your internet banking log in ID.
Security: Mobile Banking uses the same multi-factor authentication as
internet banking. HNB partners with the leader in internet and mobile
Capability: S1 Page | 3
• View account balances on all accounts
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Pay bills
• Find the nearest branch or ATM using your device GPS
• Call our Voice Banking service for automated information and
Support: HNB Staff is available to help you by visiting
www.hnbbanks.com, email email@example.com or calling 877-382-8680