- High detail offline vector maps (Geometric LTD) with many points of interest, enriched with the hunting zones
- Display / track location and orientation along with compass on the map
- Search & find points of interest (MapQuest, OpenStreetMap) and routing features (MapQuest, OSRM) whenever online connection is available
- Display data from Flickr, Picasa, Wikipedia
- Display weather forecast data (OpenWeatherMap)
- Emergency phone numbers
- Choose between normal or hunting map
- Frequent updates depending on hunting periods
- Optimized for HD devices
❖ Download Global Treasure Apps for free
❖ Locate your nearest treasure hunt with GPS
❖ Follow the clues - rhymes, numbers, anagrams, jokes and facts
❖ Collect gold, silver or bronze treasure tokens and real-world rewards!
All of our treasure hunts have something to offer - a badge, a sticker or money off in the gift-shops and cafes - and always be on the look out for our chocolate coins!
The app currently features 16 hunts at attractions all across Scotland: Riverside Museum in Glasgow, Highland Safaris in Perthshire, Highland Wildlife Park near Aviemore, St Giles' Cathedral and many more in Edinburgh. New hunts will be added frequently.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s how it works:
1. Contact us at www.ScavengerHuntAnywhere.com to discuss your event and obtain pricing. We will arrange the hunt with our industry-leading scavenger hunt content.
2. Your participants install the app on their smart phones.
3. On the event date, we launch the hunt and the participants have a great time.
Learn more at www.ScavengerHuntAnywhere.com
Thanks from the team at ScavHuntAny
● Street level A-Z map for the whole of the Greater London area.
● Colourful clear custom drawn geographically accurate mapping.
● Once installed no internet connection required, no data roaming charges.
● GPS location and tracking.
● Streets, Post codes, Places of interest, Museums and Galleries etc built into the application.
This clear colourful and high quality A-Z map covers the whole of the Greater London area down to street level. The familiar look of this map makes it by far the easiest London map to use. The map is drawn by real cartographers with the detailed care and human touch of emphasis that A-Z are famous for.
The map covers 3743 sq km (1445 sq miles) of London down to street level, the same area as the printed version of the Master Atlas of Greater London and extends beyond the Greater London and M25 area to Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Potters Bar, Waltham Cross, Epping, Brentwood, Thurrock, Stanford-le-Hope, Gravesend, Wrotham, Sevenoaks, Westerham, Oxted, Redhill, Reigate, Leatherhead, Great Bookham, Woking, Egham, Windsor, Slough, Chalfont Street Peter, Chorleywood and Bovingdon.
The map index contains over 300,000 entries with nearly 100,000 streets, over 200,000 postcodes, plus thousands of places of interest, hospitals and rail stations. All can be located on this high quality map within a few seconds using the search feature or by browsing the index.
With this map installed on your device there is never any need for an internet connection enabling you to access the map anywhere and at anytime.
You can use your device’s inbuilt location services to show your current location on the map or follow your movements as you travel.
Add this map to one of our “Zuti” route planner maps and you are well equipped to travel anywhere in the Greater London area.
♦ ANNOTATING THE MAP
You can now add places of interest, routes and even areas to the map. This is a very simple yet powerful feature that allows the user to quickly and easily customise their map. This is also a great benefit to anyone planning routes as it instantly displays the distance for the complete route. These annotations can be stored and retrieved instantly on the device.
- Strongly influenced by the app formerly known as Gowalla, you can add locations (or Fortresses), Check in (or Pillage/Defend), unlock location-based GeoQuests (States/Provinces/Countries), and get random items (or Plunder!) --and just like with Gowalla, you can drop them, swap them at other locations, or just collect them. You might find a glass of wine or maybe an escaped convict! Either way, it's yours to keep!
- Defend against other users who will pillage your fortresses and may take control of them.
- Look out for disruptive barbarians (a computer element) who are out to capture your fortresses!
- Every time that you travel to a new country, state, province, etc, you will earn a GeoQuest badge! So get out and explore!
- Now includes ability to upload user profile pictures and add friends! See where your friends go and what items they have collected!
- MyndQuest is ultimately a social app; with some geolocation game elements.
**** THIS APP REQUIRES GPS AND/OR LOCATION SERVICES TO BE ON
DISCLAIMER: This app is more or less a beta product but very stable. We welcome recommendations. We have big plans to keep supporting. Since this is very new, there is a large chance you will be the only one in the area with it installed. Therefore, it is up to YOU to begin creating spots and map out the world. this app requires a minimum of two local users before you see the benefits! So get a friend going on it too!
This app uses both Miles and Kilometers based on user settings.
Requires a FREE user account to access. Simply enter a username/password/email and you're set up!
Requires Android 4.0+ (is not designed well for tablets at this time).
Developed by KickingLettuce Studios; the app is currently ad-free.
Position of the Buddhist image that has scattered in various parts of Japan is display on the map.
Directions search to the Buddhist image uses GPS.
(1).The position of a national treasure the present place peripheral is displayed with the pin by using GPS.
(2).The Buddhist image is selected from the list.
The directions search is possible based on information on the present place and the Buddhist image.
*Related web search
The web retrieval result can be displayed by making the Buddhist image name a key word in the application program.
*Related Image Search
The web Image retrieval result can be displayed by making the Buddhist image name a key word in the application program.
The content of Wikipedia of the national treasure that is the relation can be displayed on a detailed page in the application program.
This application is connected with the Internet by using 3G network or WiFi.
GPS is used for the display at the present place and the directions search. Please turn on the GPS function and use it.
The retrieval result of relation web retrieval is a retrieval result of web that makes the national treasure name a key word. A retrieval result not related might be displayed as the national treasure name.
It is not the one to assume any responsibilities of all acts that the user does by using information on this application program and the displayed web site.
It contains monuments from all prefectures of Epirus which are divided into categories such as archaeological, byzantine, historical and museums.
Each monument has a small description, three photos, one 360 photo and one video with description. Furthermore the user can obtain driving instructions from his location to a specific monument, has the opportunity to share that monument to social media and project it onto an offline map.
Epirus Treasures also provides the following features:
Projection of monuments onto online map.
Projection of monuments that are nearby to the user onto online map.
Augmented Reality: presentation of monuments that are into selected range into phone's camera.
Suggested routes for each prefecture.
User can update content of application according to site: epirustreasures.gr
Useful information (bus stations, taxi, police, etc) for each prefecture of Epirus.