- Download Global Treasure Apps for free
- Locate your nearest treasure hunt with GPS
- Follow the clues
- Look out for Audio and Video features in some of the treasure hunts
- Collect gold, silver or bronze treasure tokens and real-world Rewards!
Most of our treasure hunts offer rewards - a badge, a sticker or money off in gift-shops and cafes.
The app features treasure hunts at attractions across Edinburgh, Glasgow, Highlands Scotland, London England, Dublin Ireland, Madrid Spain, Berlin Germany, Athens Greece, Villefranche France, San Francisco, USA ...with more attractions, locations and countries being added all the time.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sainted Media makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on the apps but will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, or inconvenience arising in any way whatsoever from the use of this app.
Users undertake treasure hunts at their own risk.
If you think that there are any errors or out of date information please notify us at: email@example.com explaining which treasure hunt contains the error.
- Create a quick game with a Find Me function for your friend to find you.
- Create Game as a Tour Guide or Museum Guide for touring a new City using the GPS or QR functions.
- Create a community games for Charity or Social functions.
- Views targets, invite other players to enjoy the game
- Provide quiz tool or QR codes to verify target
- Real time update user location to server
- Add friends, invite to play or simply chat with them.
- Scan a QR Barcode to get information
- Fieldtrip: You can use Seek&Spot to create a field trip game with waypoints that students can follow individually or in a group.
- School Assignments: You can use a game to create an assignment for your students, or you can ask students to create games for each other as homework or assignment tasks
- Team Building Activities: Create and develop your own Geocaching, Treasure Hunt, Hide & Seek and Scavenger Hunt adventure with family or friends.
- Charity Walk/Run: You can setup the event as a game with waypoints and participants can follow the instructions you setup in the game for each waypoint. You can also use a game to collect participation fees, send participants reminders prior to the start of the event, follow event registrations and the progress of the event in real time.
- Scavenger Hunt: With Seek&Spot, you can create your own private and public scavenger hunt games and invite your friends to play them.
- Treasure Hunt: There are many different types of treasure hunts, some have one player and some have more players who try to find hidden articles, locations or places by using a series of clues. Treasure hunt games may be an indoor or outdoor activity.
- Track Information: You can setup the track information as a game, and update the information as the tracks change. You can also see statistics about the use of the tracks.
- Orienteering: You can setup a fun orienteering competition as a Seek&Spot game.
- Fitness: you can use Seek&Spot to create different games that include different tasks for your friends or clients depending on their exercise levels and needs.
- Tourism Talking Statue: InfoSpots allow visitors to scan a Seek&Spot QR-code with the Seek&Spot app or enter a code to their web-browser to access information about the location or point of interest. Information can include any multimedia types, and the InfoSpot information can also lead the visitor other related points of interest.
- Tourism City Guides: Seek&Spot gives you a way to publish key attractions as waypoints, and you can create different tracks between they waypoints as Seek&Spot games.
- Museum Guidance: Create multimedia enriched exhibitions and enable different target audience to have a different experience through your exhibition.
- Marketing: You can build-up the campaign momentum by inviting the players to a game prior to the campaign start time, and monitor the user statistics before and during the running of the campaign.
- Field Force Management: Seek&Spot can be tailored to integrate with your Field Force scheduling system to track the location and meeting time accuracy of your staff.
- Visitors Analysis: Seek&Spot can be tailored to to track and report on visitor activities
To add the fun of playing scavenger hunt and hide & seek, now, with the Seek&Spot players can use their smartphone for better interactions and larger reach. Using their device, players can connect to the game servers and find out the distance from the hiding locations (waypoints.)
Keywords: scavenger hunt, museum app, school app, field trip, charity walk, charity run, treasure hunt, track, orienteering, fitness, talking statues, city guides, museum guidance, field force, visitor activity analytic, marketing, fun with friend, advent calendar games, sightseeing, team building, seeknspot, seek&spot, fromlabs
Here’s how it works:
1. Contact us at www.ScavengerHuntAnywhere.com to discuss your event and obtain pricing. We will arrange the hunt with our industry-leading scavenger hunt content.
2. Your participants install the app on their smart phones.
3. On the event date, we launch the hunt and the participants have a great time.
Learn more at www.ScavengerHuntAnywhere.com
Thanks from the team at ScavHuntAny
WHAT YOU'LL GET
-Hundreds of unique facts you can enjoy anywhere. Get infactuated!
-All content is free and easily shareable with your friends.
Out & About:
-60+ unique tours in over a dozen major US cities.
-Solve fun challenges at 15-25 great locations per tour.
-Interesting facts about each amazing location you visit.
Tours are self-guided so you can enjoy them entirely on your own schedule, and are appropriate for all ages unless otherwise indicated.
Esri GeoChase uses the Geotrigger Service to send you clues via push notifications about the coolest places in Palm Springs. The more locations you visit, the more chances you’ll have to win awesome prizes.
Oh, and don’t worry about battery drain. Our SDK won’t let you down.
Find out more about Esri’s Geotrigger Service (http://www.esri.com/software/developers/main)
This app uses persistent GPS location even when running in the background. We have included technology in the Esri Geotrigger SDK that maximizes both accuracy and longevity, but continued use of GPS running in the background can affect battery life.
Geocaching is an outdoor sporting activity in which the participants use a Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver or mobile device and other navigational techniques to hide and seek containers, called "geocaches" or "caches", anywhere in the world. -- WIKIPEDIA
- thanks to diga1001 for German translation.
- graphics used from openclipart.org
- High detail offline vector maps (Geometric Ltd) with many points of interest, enriched with the hunting zones
- Display / track location and orientation with compass on the map
- Search & find points of interest and routing features whenever online connection is available
- Display weather forecast data
- Emergency phone numbers
- Choose between normal or hunting map
- Frequent updates depending on hunting periods
- Optimized for HD devices
Imagine that you are now at a much more interesting location than you expected! You are! Download Miratia now for free to explore games nearby!
Miratia is a location based game platform that lets you explore your surroundings by games simply making the whole experience, well: Stunning!
Being with your friends, your family or even alone you explore your destination like never before!
It is up to you:
Choose adventure, action, history, comedy or a relaxing game, them all enables you to walk about the city while solving the puzzles one after the other.
Solve a mistery, search for a killer, see a historical person achieving a goal or just laugh at jokes along your way! The GPS of your iPhone or iPad (with SIM support) will trigger every scene when you arrive and the story will drive you through them with interesting puzzles and questions.
Miratia is not about reading stories:
Miratia is a multimedia game engine supporting videos and audio files besides the average text and image content. After finding answers you fill out the required answer fields. If the right answer is found, Miratia lets you proceed by giving you the next question.
Enjoyed one of our games?
Tell it to your friends and challenge them! Their time may be better...
Our games will entertain All of you.
Miratia is a brand new technology therefore its content is available only in some cities in the beginning. Good news is even you can become an entertainer quite easily.
Miratia can play games you develop for your friends, family, teammates or for a bride/fiancé for their wedding.
The following location is supported in current version:
We work with high efforts on developing new games at many locations, and we welcome anybody creating professional content into Miratia.
Miratia lists only games that are approved by our team. If you create one, then you can play it on your phone or you can share it with your friends without limitations. A game can only be published if its meets all the requirements of Miratia both in content and quality.
BarChick features carefully curated bar reviews for only the best bars in over 60 cities worldwide. Got a hot date, out partying with mates, or doing business with a client, this app will sort you right out. From smart and swanky to downright dirty; from sophistication to dens of debauchery, BarChick has it covered.
BarChick is a bar finder, not a listings site, it personally chooses places with character and a story, so no chains or dodgy hotel bars.
- Deals: awesome money saving offers.
- Near Here function: finds the closest bars to you and tells you what’s open and closed.
- What To Order: drinks recommendations so you can roll like a BarChick.
But don’t just take our word for it, check this lot out:
“This week’s must have app” – Zoo
“Best Apps of 2013” – T3
“Business App of the week” – Shortlist
“App of the week” – Grazia
“Best going out apps” – City AM
“Anyone else as obsessed with the BarChick app as we are?” – Cosmopolitan
London, Bath, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle, Oxford, Worcester.
Amsterdam, Barcelona, Beirut, Berlin, Budapest, Copenhagen, Dublin, Florence, Ibiza, Jersey, Lisbon, Madrid, Milan, Oslo, Paris, Prague, St Petersburg, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Venice.
Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Portland, San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver
Barbados, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo
AUSTRALIA / NZ:
Auckland, Queenstown, Sydney
Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong, Mumbai
Haikus (a form of Japanese poetry), Sumi-e ink drawings (Japanese brush painting), and corresponding sounds provide clues to each location within the Garden. Once a location is discovered, the user receives a message that they have solved the clues and the app unlocks hidden facts and information about the specific location. Unlock all of the clues, and the visitor will receive a reward.
Mobile devices with this app are able to sense when they are close to selected artworks thanks to a technology dubbed “Place Sticker” by Information Services International-Dentsu LTD, Tokyo, Japan. In collaboration with the Balboa Park Online Collaborative, the National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT) in Japan, and the Pacific Rim Undergraduate Experience (PRIME) program at University of California, San Diego (UCSD), the San Diego Japanese Friendship Garden is the first in the U.S. to feature a solar version of the Place Sticker.
The San Diego Japanese Friendship Garden is located in Balboa Park at 2215 Pan American Road. E, San Diego, CA 92101
- Create a profile and build your team.
- Receive your missions.
- Solve clues to figure your next stop.
- Receive instructions for exciting challenges to perform with your team.
- Display the points you gain for each achievement.
- Share your latest status within the game with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
- Get notifications on the other teams’ updates.