Huppy • Hype is a Georgian parent support application
(For English text, scroll down)
Simple, friendly and tailored to the needs of the parent, the app is designed to allow a parent to happily track their child's development, be able to evaluate it independently, and make sure nothing stands out in the process.
Hopp allows a parent to:
- Examine the child's early development in five areas: communication, major motor skills, fine motor skills, problem solving, personal and social skills
- Examine social-emotional development in children under 6 years of age
- Assess the risk of autism in children aged 16-30 months
- Receive fun activities appropriate for the child's age
- Receive contact information of relevant specialists from the application
- Use online classes to contact a local expert for advice
- Monitor child development milestones developed according to US CDC resources
Huppy is a parents ’assistant mobile app. It is designed for parents of children under six.
The app allows a parent to find and connect to local experts for online consultancy and parenting lessons.
Additionally, the app offers tools to track, monitor, and support a child development.
With Huppy, a parent can quickly:
- Use Online Classes to connect with local experts, get a consultation, and increase awareness about specificities of the child;
- Track child early development in five core areas: communication, gross motor skills, fine motor skills, problem-solving, personal and social skills
- Examine the social-emotional development of a child
- Assess the risk of autism in a child aged 16-30 months
- Get fun activities relevant to the child's age
- Receive contact information of subject-specific specialists directly from the application
- Track child development milestones based on U.S. CDC.