To use this app, please purchase one of our eBooks from http://learningmedia.bpp.com. Here you will be able to buy a wide range of study material, including ACCA, CIMA, FIA, study texts, revision kits and passcards. We also offer digital study packs which is a bundle of our products, including eBooks and interactive, real-life exams.
If you are a student studying at BPP, please consult your VLE for further information."
BPP Learning Media have been publishing successful content for over 40 years. Now, BPP are launching an interactive eBook Reader App. Presented in a stunning new design, refreshing eBook Interface, book download capabilities and a host of features to enhance your learning. It seamlessly integrates eBooks with videos, synched audios, image banks and interactivities for an engaging eBook reading experience to achieve exam success.
With an intuitive interface, seamless access to your content and a more personal reading experience, BPP Learning Media eBooks is ideal for students, publishers and institutions for their content delivery and distribution needs.
Your eBook enables you to highlight and comment on the content using a range of coloured pens, highlighters and comment boxes. As your understanding of the material grows, you can update your annotations without leaving behind a mass of obsolete scribblings!
HOW IT WORKS:
• Purchase one of our eBooks from our store (http://learningmedia.bpp.com)
• Receive confirmation and login details
• Access our online platform
• View your eBook(s) online through the platform
• Download the mobile app (apple / android)
• Download the desktop app for offline viewing
• Login to the app using the same credentials
• View your eBooks and download for offline viewing
• Your notes, bookmarks, annotations etc will synchronise between devices
Using the app you’ll be able to:
• Refreshing eBook Interface.
• Download your books and access them offline.
• Amazing Page Rendering - eBooks feel just like the printed books.
• Portrait and Landscape view with thumbnail based navigation.
• Make contextual notes, highlight text and see them in a centralized section for easy
• Interactive Learning with Audio, Video and Images.
• Read Aloud Capabilities.
• Full text based search capability to search any content within the eBook.
• Annotation sharing by students and teacher review of individual student annotations.
• Support for conversation thread in sticky notes.
• Jump to any page with folio Id in thumbnail view.
• Auto Image Magnification.