No need to convert the media files before playing it, GoodPlayer can play AVI, Xvid,VOB,FLV,WMV ,MKV, MP3, MP4, HTTP, RTSP,MMS,MMSH,MMST,RTP,UDP and HTTPS etc...
files and streaming directly on Android devices. Just transfer the media files to your Android devices, then it can be played at once.
* Built-in UPnP client, folder playback supported (Long press on the given network folder, then select "Play all the URLs in this directory", a playlist will be generated automatically)
* srt,ass,ssa,smi,"idx+sub",Blu-ray pgs and mkv embedded subtitle supported
* m3u playlist supported
* DVD .iso playback supported
* Built-in WebDAV client, folder playback supported (Long press on the given network folder, then select "Play all the URLs in this directory", a playlist will be generated automatically), both HTTP and HTTPS supported
* HTTP, RTSP,MMS,MMSH,MMST,RTP(both unicast and multicast),HTTPS and UDP(both unicast and multicast) streaming playback supported
ra,ram,rm,rmi,rmvb,s3m,spx,tp,ts,tta,tts,vob,voc,vqf,vro,w64,wav,webm,wm,wma,wmv,wv,xa,xesc,xm file formats supported
1. Support site: http://hustmobile.com/goodplayer-android/
2. Email: email@example.com
FAQ #1: What is the difference between GoodPlayer for Android and GoodPlayer Pro for Android?
GoodPlayer for Android is free and ad-supported. GoodPlayer Pro for Android is a paid app and ad-free.
Please first check out the free GoodPlayer for Android on Google Play, so to make sure the GoodPlayer Pro for Android will work on the device.
FAQ #2: Does GoodPlayer/GoodPlayer Pro for Android support DVD .iso file format? Why is there no audio during .iso playback?
Yes. GoodPlayer/GoodPlayer Pro for Android supports DVD .iso file format. By default, it will play with the first audio track, so it comes without audio. Please use the "Options Menu"-->"Audio Track" to find the correct audio track, generally it is the last audio track for DVD .iso file format. From 1.1 version, DVD .iso audio track selection improved, now the app will select the last audio track for DVD .iso automatically.
FAQ #3: In the GoodPlayer built-in UPnP and WebDAV client, how to play all the files in one folder?
Long press on the given network folder, then select "Play all the URLs in this directory", a playlist will be generated automatically.