* Follow Android latest theme and design guideline.
* Multiple resolution support.
* Elegant icons for 150+ different file types, toolbar and menu items
* Support 28 languages
* Support both light and dark theme
* Cut, copy, paste and cancellable progress dialog
* List and grid view for file explorer
* Compress and decompress support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and sorting support
* Thumbnail for photo, pictures and apk files
* Support both local and remote(LAN/SMB) file system
* Support FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV
* Support cloud storage including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Yandex Disk and Ubuntu One
* Play streaming media from LAN/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without download
* Support FTP file sharing, access device files freely without data cable
* Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access
* Built-in text editor, image gallery and swf player
* Fully tested on Nexus5, Xoom, Nexus7 and Nexus10
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
users: If you have problems updating, please read the section "NOTICE" below!
File Manager allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files. It also acts as an extension to other applications to display "Open" and "Save" dialogs.
NOTICE TO CYANOGENMOD USERS or derived ROMs: If you see this error "package file was not signed correctly", then you are using a custom build of CyanogenMod or similar that ships a version of OI File Manager with wrong signature. Please write to CyanogenMod to fix this issue. To delete the wrong version do the following:
Alternatively, you can also uninstall with Titanium Backup, reboot, then install the update.
- add tool box:"task manager" "app uninstaller" "wallpaper slideshow"
- bug fixes
- fix bug that prevented sending attachments through menu "Send"
- new menu item for multiselect: copy, move or delete multiple files at once.
- case insensitive sort order (issue 334).
- handle projections in the provider (issue 324).
- drop "mimetype" from provider path.
- delete files and folders in background (issue 294).
- new application icon for Android 2.0 or higher.
- exclude/include directories from media scan (activate this feature in advanced settings).
- allow app installation on external storage (requires Android 2.2 or higher)
- fix browser file upload (issue 288)
- support Android 2.3.
- translations into various languages.
- bug fixes (issue 308, 318).
* Ultra-fast and real-time file search
Search immediately when Enter, in general, display search results within 1 second, and search results can be multi-dimensional filtering, sorting;
* Very easy to use categories to find,
According to image, audio, video, documents, receiving Bluetooth files, or other types of files to find.
* Powerful functional file management,
Support batch share, upload, backup, copy, move, delete, compress etc., and build in file zip and unzip function.
* Rich application management capabilities,
Can efficiently manage the phone application, including one key backup software, uninstall, share ,etc.;
* Intelligent extension of the file processing
Support automatically associated with mobile phone' files and application installing, with the more applications install in mobile phones, it can obtain more Powerful to edit and manage file.
* Convenient network disk and web file sharing
3G high-capacity, support batch of uploading file and folder, and can instantly upload pictures \ sound recording\ video after saving ! Phone contacts and SMS records can backup to network, and keep forever! The powerful sharing function support folder sharing , which easy and fast to share with friends
* Advanced service functions, more intimate use
- Do not need USB cable or install PC suite when use the remote Web desktop and FTP service. Via browser, you can visit and manage the phone file directly; can check and send message; can manage and backup communication record and contacts.
-Scanning Download: use the phone to read two-dimensional graphics, you can download the applications, books, pictures, etc.;
-Barcode scanning: barcode and QR code are read successfully by barcode scanning while display the results, it also support that put the business cards, website, text and so on to generated two-dimensional code;
-Disk analysis: gorgeous chart shows disk space usage; convenient process management and a key cache cleanup, can find or delete a lot of useless files quickly;
-Free and No Ad., support for setting theme to change the theme background , so that the interface more dazzling and personalized.
Official Website: http://www.aicoapp.com
Sina microblog: http://weibo.com/aicoapp
FileManager allows users to manager there files conveniently on Android devices
*Multiple resolution support
*Cut,copy,paste and cancellable progress dialog
*List and grid view for file browsing
*Search and share file
*Thumbnail for photo,video,music and apk files
*Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access
*Support uncompress zip/rar file and compress foler/file to zip.
文件管理器 file 文件浏览器 文件 管理器 共享 HTTP FTP SMB 图片浏览器 TXT 缩略图 Astro ES ES文件管理器 文件管理 SwiFTP SD卡管理 Web Sharing WIFI File Explorer
File Manager can:
- Manage files and folders Open, Copy, Move, Rename and Delete
- Copy and Moves folders and files between storages
- Rename files and folders
- Shows SD card, internal storage, USB devices in separate tabs
- Search files and folder by name
- Visualize size of folders/file
- Sorting by name, size
- Change ordering direction
- Separate files folders
- Multiple selections to operate with more than one files or folders
- Show hidden files/folders
- Show image preview
● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, Rar, 7zip explorer
● Disk Map - see which files consume most space on your disk - http://bit.ly/xp-dmap
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Mega.co.nz ***, OneDrive, Webdav, Yandex.disk, MediaFire, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell - http://bit.ly/xp-ssh ***
● Application manager
● WiFi file sharing *** - http://bit.ly/xp-wifi
● Manage files from a PC web browser *** - http://bit.ly/xp-web
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection - always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share - send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
*** marked features are paid - they require donation
X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.
You may explore internals of the device, and if you're power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data - backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you're standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with system.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly attached USB memory stick.
Simple app manager allows to see, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explore installed applications.
WiFi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers in LAN.
X-plore can access various web storage "Cloud" servers, and access their files.
You need to have account in supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
Supported is also SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shell emulator.
Main operations are related to managing files and folders - viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.
X-plore can list images in Picasa albums, download them, create albums, upload and delete photos, edit captions.
SQLite database viewer
X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension) as expandable list of tables, each table containing list of rows and columns with database entries.
Main interaction is done by touch screen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or long-click to open context menu which contains options which can be done on particular clicked item, or multiple selected items.
Multi-selection allows to do operation on more files at once. Files can be selected by clicking check box. It is also possible to select all files in a folder, or clear selection, by clicking parent folder's check box.
Opening file may mean to use one of built-in viewer for most popular file types: images, audio, video and text.
Or you may configure X-plore to use system application for opening files, in which case system-predefined application that can open particular file is launched.
Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar and 7zip) are displayed as other folders.
Additional interaction is possible by button bar, which is between two panes, and is fully configurable.
FileManagerEx is made for Android 4.0 up, fully supports Holo theme.
★ Two panes style as File Explorer and folder hierarchy display.
★ Sorting by type, name, size, date.
★ Light-weight and fast. The app size is less than 1.2MB and only takes 1/10 memory when running, but provide the same or even better performance!
★ Support all basic processing of files/folders: copy, cut, paste, rename, info., delete, create folder.
★ Search files on mobile phones/tablets.
★ Support cloud storages and direct lunch on cloud.
★ ZIP/UNZIP files/folders.
★ Dynamically detect and display internal storage, SD card, USB disk/OTG.
★ Suitable for any screen size now! You can smoothly use on phones/tablets.
 Only available on tablets
 Only available for the fields displayed on screen
 Compared with ASTRO 4.4-528. Check the differences of VmallocUsed after the apps lunched.
 Android 4.4 up natively does NOT allow to modify (add, delete, and rename files/folders) non-primary storages(SD card, USB disk/OTG).
 Need internet access. Only supports Dropbox now and will gradually increase the supporting.
 Limited support and need other apps to work. We suggest to run with Innocomm Player.
 Files with no password only
 The running mobile phone/tablet must supports the devices.
Can easily browser your file in your phone or tablet.
★ Browser via folder structure
★ Audio, Video, Image, APK type file's thumbnail
★ Shortcut (root folder, SD Card, DCIM, Pictures, Music, Movies, Download)
★ Create new folder function
★ Cut/Copy/Paste/Delete with multiple select function
★ Show hidden files
★ Share your files to your friends
File Manager allows to manage pictures, music, videos and documents on device, and share files via social networks like Facebook.
The main functionality:
- Managing files (copy, move, rename)
- Archiving and dearchiving zip files
- Auto-detecting mounted SD cards/USB storages
- Posting files to Dropbox
- Posting images to Facebook and Flicker, posting images and audio to Vkontakte social networks
Application supports list view that is convinient for smaller mobile screens and thumbnail view for tablets
You can install the software to replace the well-known software, such as: the EXPLORER ROOT, Titanium Backup, Task Manager, and APP Lock, the Schedule, ..., etc.
• You can download the user manual (PDF file) in our website. http://gpc.myweb.hinet.net/supermanager_manual.pdf
• If you like it, you can buy the donation edition from Android Market now.(see "View more applications" below).
File Explorer: a transitional File Explorer with file operation.
File Explorer(ROOT): it is also a ROOT Explorer if you rooted your device first. Integrated with FTP, SMB, CIFS, File Encrypt(Paid only)
Task Manager: View the process memory usage and memory clean up
Auto Memory Clean Up: Free the unnecessary process to enhance the performance. You can do it manually, screen off and memory gap (When the free memory size is low than the value you set)
APK Manager: A powerful APK utility, you can remove, view, backup installed APK, APK Mover, APK Freeze ,Default Clear,
Startup Manager: Manage the APK running on system boot-up
APP Protector: Lock your customize apps with your password
Super Launcher: Device Information, Quick Launch, Switcher, Shortcut, Tethering Switch,Power Current Logger, Mobile Internet Switch
Super Launcher(ROOT):Screen Capture, Quick Reboot
Auto Schedule: the intelligent and integrate features for "sleep switch" software.
Screen Tool:"Screen Adjuster","Screen RGB Test","Night Reading Mode"
Signal Booster: refresh the connection between phone and cellar station to improve the signal strength.
File Manager Task Manager Auto Task Killer APK Protector Root Explorer Quick Reboot Encrypt Decrypt Startup Manager Freeze Call Guard Schedule Timer Sleep Switch Screen Adjuster RGB Test Night Reading Signal Booster
1. File sorting;
2. File category management(add,move,copy,detail,etc);
3. Wireless file transfer.
* Cut, copy, paste and cancellable progress dialog
* List and grid view for file browsing
* Compress and decompress support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and sorting support
* File Manager -- Operate files (Multiple select, Copy, Paste, Cut/Move, Create, Delete and Rename, Search/Share/Send, Hide, Shortcut, Bookmark) in the phone and computers
Complete file system management
- USB, SD and other external media
- FTP feature -- allows you to get full view of your files on your PC.
- Text Editor (Tabbed, Multiple Document Interface)
- Superuser/Root ability to list/read system folders (no system write yet)
* Cut, copy and paste progress dialog.
* Compress and decompress (extract) support (ZIP)
* Thumbnail for photo and pictures files
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Support file shortcut on Favorites for easily access
* Sort by name, size or last modified
* Send and share files
* Open any file
* Play media files with your favorite apps
* Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
* The best (optimized) resolution and theme for each system version: Kitkat, Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, Eclair
Dota become easy to play!
Yes, It is just the noe you needs;
Enjoy DotA with it NOW!
I have recieved many mails of segestion, I want to say Thanks to them, but sorry I cann't reply every one. I write all my THANKS here.
1 Fix the bug -- crash on android 2.1,2.2.
2 You can have your own skills build and items build of heroes.
Update to 6.78b
Update to 6.79b
Edit Items builds of some heroes
A important version released !
Set your phone status (ring tones, call volume, reminding volume, alarm volume, vibration, airplan mode, etc.) use your plan;
2 While tone and vibration were disabled, your phone will don not silent when one incoming number over the silent times which you set, to avoid an emergency call miss, if silent times be set to 0 your phone will keep silent until the state changes;
3 While tone and vibration were disabled, you can set some important phone numbers, your phone automatically rings and vibration when incoming number in the list; Note: You shuld set Enabled Important Number in state;
4 Click Widget in the Desktop button to set the temporary status, such as to facilitate the interim meeting to set the phone status.
Use of the best add PhonePlan widget to your desktop.