Control your Hunter irrigation system(s) remotely using this app or using a web browser from anywhere in the world (note: internet access required).
The app allows you to -
• control multiple Hydrawise-Ready units from the one app
• configure watering schedules and zones
• configure flow, rain and soil moisture sensors
• view watering and rainfall reports
• view watering schedules and history
• manually run (or suspend) individual irrigation zones
• view forecast and current weather conditions
This app requires a free account at http://hydrawise.com. To actually turn your sprinklers on or off remotely a Hydrawise-Ready irrigation controller is required.
With a Hydrawise-Ready Irrigation Controller you can -
• save water by automatically adjust watering schedules based on local weather (rainfall, wind, temperature, humidity)
• control the system from anywhere in the world
• water more when it is hot, water less when it is cold or has rained
• get reports on watering history, rainfall and temperatures
• manage multiple irrigation controllers from the one login