It says to buy for more features but all it says is that it'll remove the ads and I don't think that's worth $10. UPDATE: after reading your rather rude reply I think now, I will not purchase this app. All you had to do was explain what other features were available with the purchase. Very rude. 3 stars for the app, 1 star for customer service.
I have the "no ads" version and I'm very happy with it. It reads so many different file types, and allows you to customize vocabulary pronunciation. Sometimes a few bugs on upgrades, but they get handled quickly. I use it every day.
This is the app that changed my life!!! I've been enjoying it every second for the past few months that I have it and use it. THANK YOU DEVELOPERS!!!
Thank you for fixing my issues with the pull down navigation . It works perfect now. 😀👍 Note 8.Ty😊
I wish it could show the original PDF(not the processed text) , except that everything is fantastic.
Doesn't work with my Pearson eText app. Needs a windows compatible version.
* Reading time left is now shown at the bottom status line when you start reading aloud. It's updated after each sentence is finished.
* Info panel available from "i" in circle button on the menu also contains reading time estimates.
* You can pull down the info panel by swiping down from the top toolbar of @Voice app, and you may also expand the bottom control panel by swiping up from the bottom row of buttons.
* Added Livio Portuguese dictionary support
* Other important bug fixes
E-book reader. Multi-format, highly customizable. Supports cloud synchronization