1. Developed by partners with long-established records of public service and services to safety and security in business.
2. Innovative technology that enables the student to learn quickly in a virtual environment that echoes the workplace.
3. All content is contributed by qualified solicitors who are acknowledged experts in data protection. Although the app is not meant to replace the advice of a qualified solicitor.
4. The app is the only course of its type accredited by Skills for Justice Awards, part of the Workforce Development Trust. SFJ Awards develop and deliver nationally recognised qualifications for the Justice and Community Safety Sector, the Legal Sector, Local Government and the Military.
5. The content is constantly reviewed and updated in light of guidance from the ICO, decided cases in court, and established good practice. Information and updates are pushed directly to the app on the user's device, so important information on compliance will never be missed.
6. Peace of mind knowing you are up-to-date with the latest developments in data protection.
7. The app will be kept up-to-date with any changes to the guidance and to share good practice.
8. The app is always accessible to the user once they have achieved competency, allowing them to refresh their knowledge at any time and at any moment of need