- People: Store data for multiple people
- Contacts: Store name, phone, fax, website and address for all you contacts (Doctor, dentist, vision, hospital, pharmacy, specialists, emergency, etc) and directly call, view website or show on map.
- Allergies: Store all your food, medical and other allergies
- Medications: Store all your current and past medications (and vitamins), dose and other data
- Facts: Store all your medical facts (Insurance information, current medical issues and other personal information). You can create store custom information, not just pre-determined data.
- History: Store all your history of illness, surgery, injury, vaccines, family history and any other customizable medical history
- Trends: Use to track items like weight, blood results, blood pressure or anything you want
- Password Protection: Optionally you can set and require a password to use this application
- Share: Share your data via email or other share option. This allows you to share info with a babysitter or print and take to doctor.
- Backup/Restore: Save a backup copy of your data
You can easily share your treatment through mail, bluetooth, wi-fi direct, ... Usefull if you're in the emergency by exemple.
You can obtain internet informations about each of your medicaments, easily.
We tried to make an ergonomic application, usefull.
To try if you often forget to take some of your pills...
Store all your prescriptions by taking pictures of them
Attach all you healthcare documents such as test results, ecg, etc
setup pill reminders, so you do not forget to take your pills
keep track of all your doctor appointments
setup reminders for future doctor appointments
keep track of all the pills you are taking
Use notes function to keep track of your weight, blood pressure, pulse rate etc
Use the search functionality to quickly find documents
You can use your phone to organize your family's medical data individually.
It is a great way to have your own version of patient records that hospitals have.
It will be especially useful to track usage of over the counter medicines
The notes section is a great tool for a food diary
Scan or take pictures of your medical bills and store them in one place on you phone, be innovative with the app and use the pill reminder to set up reminders to pay your bills
Store all your medical provider contacts and addresses using the notes feature
The next time you are in a doctors office, and you are asked for a case history, you can just pull out your phone and refer to it, instead of giving an embarrassed smile, and saying that you left your medical files at home or you don't remember.
Go ahead, download the app and organize your health
• Keep a record of your health conditions, medication history, surgeries undergone etc., to help your doctors get a clearer picture of your current health status.
• Search for healthcare providers having their own Virtual Practice on NeedStreet and add them to your healthcare providers list.
• Securely update and access your health tracker readings such as blood sugar level, blood pressure, INR etc. from your device, and share them with doctors.
• View the feedback that you receive from your healthcare provider, based on the readings you log in.
• Ask health-related and medical questions to your healthcare providers via the simple and user-friendly interface of the "My Questions" service.
• Enhanced ability to access your personal health record from anywhere and to securely share it with your healthcare providers.
• Capability of choosing your own healthcare provider to seek online medical care and to ask health-related questions.
• Accurate and authentic answers from leading medical experts, to all your health-related doubts.
• Reduced travelling time and costs, as you are able to update your doctor even between hospital visits.
• Overall, improved health due to continuous monitoring and care by your healthcare provider.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your questions and suggestions!
One of our happy customers ran out of space to write on Google Play while reviewing the app so they graciously granted us to put this in the App Description!
"Here is what a key client says about our powerful but easy to use system:-
I specialize in family medicine with house visits and multiple clinics. This app has brought portability and simplicity to my practice without any loss in patient records functionality. It is truly an excellent and robust app - I am managing around 1,500 patient records with an average of three visit records per patient. Siyami have made innovative use of templates to create flexibility and structure without the complexity. Records import from legacy systems works beautifully. The export module allows for statutory reporting through third party systems when combined with the structural integrity and uniformity maintained through the use of templates. I have also managed to sync backups to Dropbox and other cloud storage systems through the use of easily available apps. This provides a level of safety and continuity found in more complex and expensive systems. My congratulations to Siyami. They have been very receptive to change requests to develop two major app upgrades over a three week period to facilitate a changeover to this app and statutory reporting and analysis beyond. Thank you.
David Tanti MD, MMCFD"
- Add, update, delete, search patients, visits. Add SOAP notes. View History. Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC for storage or print.
- Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select the template or chart
- Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc.
- Goodbye calculators as app will compute account balance using old balance and amount paid / due.
- Use dictations
- Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system. If you are a hospital, you can use this feature to send/receive the files to/from other apps, EMR, EHR.
- Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with ONE tap. App even pre-fill the message that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
- Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC.
- Restore your database from the previous backup.
- Print or Save HTML
- Bills/Collection and Balance Due Report - ONE tap to text, call or email your patients who have balance due.
Like us at
Here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Therapist, Eye Clinician, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM student school as well as interns. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
mobile-MedRecords is an easy to extend and secure wireframe platform that can seamlessly integrate with other existing HIS/HMS. mMR is a foundation app that is pre-loaded with healthcare-specific content, hence is consistent yet highly adaptable.
- Bidirectional data synchronization
- Patient Details-Navigate full patient history
- Initial Assessment-View patient demographic details with Diagnosis
- HAI Assessment-View HAI assessment of the patient
- Laboratory-View patient investigation results - also request for new investigation
- Radiology-View patient radiology results like x-ray, CT scan image and such - also request for new radiology investigation
- Notes-view previous notes by consultant & add notes with date and time stamp
- Prescription-Doctor can prescribe medicine on device to reflect back into pharmacy module
- Discharge Summary-Doctor can create discharge summary and request for patient discharge with one click
- OP appointments
- Demographic details
Since the Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) is used as backend in the application so it can be integrated with any Hospital information system (HIS) having heterogeneous databases like MySQL, SQL Anywhere, Cache, DB2 and others.
The application run in the demo mode so that the user can understand the functionality. To know how you can enable Faster, Accurate Patient Care while simultaneously ensuring convenience and Improved productivity for your care providers with KloudData's mobile solution for Free 30 day trial on your device or POC please do write us or contact on following details.
For More Information please visit
Mob: +91 9730099654 (IN) | Ph: +91.7104.666.252
If you -
Have medical forms to fill out and can't remember all of the details to write down?
Are on multiple medications and have to remember the dosages and obscure drug names?
Need to know the specifics of medical history , procedures, and conditions?
Want to keep track of a chronic condition such as diabetes or high blood pressure?
Need an easy to use record of your weight and BMI progress?
Want quick access to records of medical office visits?
Have loved one that you need to keep medical information for?
then you need My Health Records.
My own battles with high blood pressure and colon cancer led me to create this app. I was going from doctor to doctor and at every one, I was presented with a new set of paperwork. It didn't help that I was a little foggy from the chemotherapy, but I needed something that I carried with me that allowed me to keep track of my medications, office visits, lab tests, and all of the other health records that my doctors needed me to know.
From necessity came invention. Since I couldn't do too much except sit in front of my computer while hooked up to my chemotherapy pump, I started programming. I'm a software engineer with a lot of experience building data driven software, so I knew I could do it. And, after a few months, I had My Health Records.
At the time, there were not a lot of apps doing what My Health Records does. Since then, there's been a lot of other apps that do all or part of what My Health Records does. A lot of these apps seem to be more interested in pushing advertisements at you, or offer themselves for free just to get you to sign up for a subscription website, or even to sell your medical information to others trying to sell you something.
My Health Records is for you, the user of the app. I do my best to secure your information and keep it private. I don't give it out to anybody, or even collect it for myself. It's all up to you how you want to share it, or even if you don't.
Since I first published My Health Records, I've been steadily improving it based on the feedback of my customers. I hope it meets your needs.
-- Rob Robinson
Version 1.0.1 has been released.
The Help page has been updated with preliminary information.
Please contact me at email@example.com for any problems so I can understand the issues and resolve them.
1. Add Patient to database. Balance due is automatically calculated for you once you enter the Amount Due and Amount Paid. Say goodbye to the calculators. Schedule appointments. Search Patient by entering partial data.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC.
- - Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select template, chart
2. Securely Export or transfer patient files by connecting device to your PC.
3. Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system. If you are a hospital, you can use this feature to send/receive the files to/from other apps.
4.Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with just a click of a button. We even pre-fill the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
5. Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC. Backup file is created each time you press Backup. You may copy the old file to different folder on SD Card or to your PC or to any other device including a different SD Card. You can navigate using File App that's already installed on most devices.
6. Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc. Use Update Visit Menu to view previous attachments.
7. Update patient and appointments.
8. Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
9. History - View the historical record of the visits and account balance.
10. Add Visit
11. Bills/Collection - View Daily Collection of Amount Paid. Balance Due Report - Allows you in just one click to text, call or email your patients who have balance due. Pre-fills the text message and email with the default friendly message that you can change as you please. We also pre-fill the number to call and to text to the patient. You can change the number or email if you need to right on the same screen.
12. Update/Delete Visit - Press and Hold the visit on History page to see the menu
13. Detailed HELP.
14. Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Like us at
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL
Just as a reference so you can decide, here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinic, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Patient Manager, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, sports physio, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM and student and school as well as interns, EMR, EHR. Hospital can use the app as patient registration system. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
Keywords: Medicine, Doctor, Psychology, Dentist, Nutrition, Psychiatry, Ophthalmology, Nursery, Neurology, Surgery, Geriatrics, Pediatrics, medical records.
Key features of SAP Electronic Medical Record:
- Work with existing patient lists from clinical systems
- View X-ray and CT images (non-diagnostic quality images), as well as documents and clinical orders
- Monitor patients’ latest vital signs, lab results, diagnoses
- Review progress notes and demographics
- Integrate context-specific Web pages, intranet content, as well as HTML5 applications
Note: To use the SAP Electronic Medical Record mobile app in your medical facility, an adapter to your clinical system and the SAP mobile server for healthcare is required. Your IT department will also need to enable wireless LAN (WLAN).
In the interests of better health care we are happy to provide, free of charge, a sophisticated, high quality electronic health record. Welcome to Your Health Record!
Your Health Record provides a convenient place to store all your health related information, including doctor visits, hospitalisation, surgery, medications and treatments. It also allows simple centralised storage of documents, reports and images.
Information can be stored and accessed by any of your designated health professionals at your discretion.
Your Health Record allows tracking and analysis of entries to monitor treatments and disease progression and provides an important repository of useful information such as medication anaesthetic or other allergies, vaccination history and symptom history
Information can be displayed or printed as a summary, for quick evaluation by health professionals
Your Health Record provides a single comprehensive easily accessible medical history which allows health professionals to more accurately diagnose, monitor and treat medical conditions.
You have the ability to simplify and improve your health care by creating a health record, so why not make a start.
• Pill, medication, medicine, injection reminder.
• Alarm for each time to take medication.
• History of treatment.
• Widgets for home screen.
• Reports for day treatment.
• Reports for course treatment.
• Reports for month treatment.
• Calendar of pill (medication) treatment.
• Information keeps only on your device.
Stay in touch with their nearest doctors by taking personal appointments and also tips includes daily diet.
More than 2000 Doctors from renowned Hospitals recommended My Health Application.
• The Application helps patients to locate nearby hospital based on their current location, assisting them with a route map to the hospital and can also view list of all near by hospitals in a Map View.
• We provide Information of all located hospitals names, addresses and contact numbers.
• Accurate and Authentic Replies from leading Medical Experts, to all health-related queries posted by User's.
• Random Tips, Feeds on Health and Fitness are available.
• Health News is provided with latest news and research with additional information on future development in health organization.
• Supported by all major Telecom Operators, charges applicable: pay per use Rs.1.00 per day & Monthly Subscription Rs. 30.00.
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. You no longer have to choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and the ability to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records application you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history. (Note, however, that we do not retrieve your medical records from your providers - you must enter the data).
Simply record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
Besides this app, you can access your medical records from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help, problems, or suggestions.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at email@example.com
Keep an up-to-date list of your medications:
Record medicine name, dose, and timings for all your regular and as-needed medicines
Update the list easily when any changes are made
Ensure your doctor or pharmacist has a complete and accurate medicine list whenever they see you
Track changes in your treatment:
Any medication change will prompt the app to ask for a comment on why this happened (for example, if the medicine was causing a side effect, you can note it here)
List changes by date or by each medication, allowing you or your doctor/pharmacist to look back and see how your medication history has changed – and why!
Optional passcode protection
All data on your medicines is stored in your phone, and is never sent or uploaded elsewhere.
More from developer
Tüm aileniz için
MediBilgi sadece bir tıbbi kayıt uygulaması değildir. İstediğiniz sayıdaki bilginin saklanmasına olanak sağlamaktadır. Bu uygulamayı eşiniz veya yaşlanmakta olan anne, babanız ve çocuklarınızın sağlık bilgi ve tüm medikal görüntüleriyle birlikte aşı kayıtlarını tutmak için kullanabilirsiniz.
Doktorlar, hemşireler ve sağlık personeli: hastalarınızla ilgili notlar tutmak için MediBilgi'yi kullanabilirsiniz.
21.yüzyıl kayıt saklama teknolojisi
MediBilgi aslında size ait olan sağlık verilerini kontrol edip değiştirebileceğiniz kapsamlı bir veritabanıdır. İşte bu noktada, bu uygulama; reçeteli ilaç isimleri, aşılar, sık görülen hastalıklar, yaşam destek seçenekleri, laboratuvar birimleri ve çok daha fazlasının dahil olduğu çok geniş bir tıbbi altyapı kullanır. Bu uygulama otomatik tamamlama ve tavsiye etme özelliği sayesinde işinizi çok kolaylaştıracak bir destek sunmaktadır. Bu sayede, sizin için önemli olan kayıtlarınızın takibine daha fazla vakit ayırabilecek, örneğin bir ilacın adını hatırlamaya (veya yazmaya) veya eski bir medikal görüntünüzü bulmaya çalışırken daha az vakit kaybedeceksiniz.
Tıbbi kayıtlar ve daha fazlası
Acil durum numaraları, doktorların iletişim bilgileri, kişisel sağlık kayıtları, laboratuar medikal görüntüler ve diğer tüm verilerin hepsi bu uygulamada mevcuttur. Ayrıca, adres defterinizde önceden eklenmiş tıbbi iletişim bilgileri bulunuyorsa, MediBilgi, bu kayıtları tek tıklama ile içe aktarabilmekte ve bu sayede de bunların yeniden yazılmasına gerek kalmamaktadır.
Ve takviminizle uyum içinde çalışır
MediBilgi, doktor randevuları, yaklaşan laboratuar testleri ve Mac'inizin takvimindeki reçete yenileme hatırlatmalarını otomatik olarak kaydetmektedir.Ve hatta takviminize hiç girmeden doğrudan uygulama aracılığıyla hatırlatma alarmlarını ayarlayabilirsiniz.
Dijital bir dosya dolabı
Peki ya direkt olarak yazıya aktarılamayan fotoğraflar, laboratuvar çalışmaları, röntgen filmleri ve diğer önemli belge ve raporlar? MediBilgi, kayıtlarınıza eklenebilecek olan ek dosyalarınız için geniş bir alan ayırmaktadır. Ayrıca, bilginiz dahilindeki herhangi bir yerde bulunan belirli öğelere dosyalar ekleyebilirsiniz. Yani, bir ilacın yanına bir hap resmini ekleyebilirsiniz. Tedarikçinin iletişim bilgilerinin yanında sigorta kartınızın bir kopyasını saklayabilirsiniz.
Kan testlerinden röntgen sonuçlarına
MediBilgi, test sonuçlarını izlemeniz için size yaygın kullanılan pek çok test sonuç şablonu sağlamaktadır. Bu parametrelerden sadece birkaçı; kan basıncı, kolesterol, metabolik paneller, kan şekeri, CAT taraması, boy ve kilodur. Eğer bu parametreler yeterli değilse, tam olarak izlemek istediğiniz parametreyi takip etmek için kendi test sonuçlarınızı oluşturup ve kişiselleştirebilirsiniz.
Test sonuçlarını grafikleştirin ve zaman içindeki değişimleri keşfedin. Grafikleştirme özelliği sayesinde, aynı anda birden fazla grafiği görüntüleyebilir, hatta uzun vadeli değişiklikleri açığa çıkarmak için hareketli ortalamaları görebilirsiniz.
Diğer tıbbi kayıt uygulamalarının pek çoğunun aksine, veriler uzak sunucular üzerine değil direkt olarak Mac'inize depolanır. Bu sayede verilerinizi hattın diğer ucunda kimlerin görebileceği konusunda da endişe etmenize gerek kalmaz. MediBilgi aslında hiçbir şekilde internete bağlanmaz ve hiçbir özel veya tanısal bilgiyi dışarı göndermez. Bu durum, bu uygulamayı mümkün olduğunca güvenli hale getirmektedir. Diğer bir güvenlik önlemi olarak, bilgilerinizin tümünü veya belirli bir kısmını görüntülemek için bir şifre oluşturabilirsiniz