[IMPORTANT: UK/Irish specification models are fitted with door deadlocks. If a vehicle is locked remotely, it must be unlocked using the key fob.]
Winner of the 2021 iF Design Award, Hyundai Bluelink Europe takes linking your smartphone to your Hyundai to another level: The new Bluelink app enhances your Hyundai driving experience even further with a whole new look and even more Connected Car features. Find your Hyundai, or use the map feature to find parking, fuelling stations, nearby restaurants, or other points-of-interest. Then simply send the destination to the navigation system in your car.
You can also use your phone as a remote to lock or unlock your car, and, if you drive a Hyundai electric vehicle, the app lets you control charging, as well as cooling or heating.
Here’s a list of our most popular connected car features:
1. Find my car: Never forget where you parked again. A map pins your Hyundai’s exact location.
2. Send to car: Find parking spaces, fuel or charging stations, restaurants or other points of interest and send the destination to your in-car navigation system.
3. Vehicle report: Monthly reviews of vehicle starts, driving and idle time, driving distance.
4. My trips: See a summary of previous trips including journey time, distance driven, average and top speeds.
5. Vehicle status: Check in on fuel or charging level, doors and windows, heat or air conditioning, and battery level and lamps.
6. Remote door lock/unlock: Lock and unlock your vehicle.
7. Remote climate control (EV only): Set the temperature and activate the air conditioning remotely.
8. Remote charging (EV & PHEV): Check and control the charging process.
9. Alarm: Receive notifications when the door locks are compromised.
10. User Profile: Save your profile and car settings to the Bluelink-Cloud for backups and transfers to a new Hyundai.
11. Valet Parking Mode (select models): Monitor your car (location, driving time, driving distance and top speed) while somebody else is driving.
12. Last Mile Navigation: If your destination can’t be reached by car, the app can take you there on foot.
13. Calendar: Sync your phone’s calendar with the app.
14. Personalisation: Turn features on and off and customise your app’s home screen.
15. Widgets: Vehicle remote and vehicle status are accessible on your phone’s lock screen without opening the app.