HYUNDAI Evolution and History.
Travel through the app pages and see how HYUNDAI designers and engineers created and innovated HYUNDAI cars' exterior.
Discover HYUNDAI philosophy in every generation of cars' design.
In this minimalistic app all cars are shown from the same angle of view. It will allow to notice and compare the changes best.
Wikipedia information will give you additional knowledge about HYUNDAI cars.
In this version you will find the following HYUNDAI cars' model evolution:
HYUNDAI Accent Sedan evolution and history (HYUNDAI Accent X3, YUNDAI Accent X3 1997 facelift, HYUNDAI Accent LC, HYUNDAI Accent LC 2003 facelift, HYUNDAI Accent MC, HYUNDAI Accent RB ).
HYUNDAI Elantra sedan evolution and history( Hyundai Elantra first generation, Hyundai Elantra 1993 facelift, Hyundai Elantra second generation, Hyundai Elantra 1998 facelift, Hyundai Elantra third generation, Hyundai Elantra 2003 facelift, Hyundai Elantra fourth generation, Hyundai Elantra fifth generation).
HYUNDAI Santa fe evolution and history (HYUNDAI Santa fe SM, HYUNDAI Santa fe SM facelift, HYUNDAI Santa fe CM, HYUNDAI Santa fe CM facelift, HYUNDAI Santa fe DM).
HYUNDAI Sonata evolution and history (HYUNDAI Sonata Y, HYUNDAI Sonata Y2, HYUNDAI Sonata Y3, HYUNDAI Sonata Y3 facelift, HYUNDAI Sonata EF, HYUNDAI Sonata EF facelift, HYUNDAI Sonata NF, HYUNDAI Sonata NF facelift, HYUNDAI Sonata YF, HYUNDAI Sonata Hybrid).
More HYUNDAI models are coming soon!
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
- No HYUNDAI tuning photos, original HYUNDAI photos only.
- Cool Stuff Bonus.
HYUNDAI car, HYUNDAI photos, HYUNDAI pictures, HYUNDAI info, HYUNDAI information, HYUNDAI wallpapers, HYUNDAI logo, HYUNDAI specs, HYUNDAI specifications, HYUNDAI database, HYUNDAI data, HYUNDAI history, HYUNDAI evolution, HYUNDAI auto, HYUNDAI news.
Also provided is knowledge of how to jump and bump start a car as well as changing a tyre.
Lastly, this application contains information about how to drive in the snow correctly and safely.
This application includes adverts.
Car, Maintenance, Car Maintenance, Car Care, Changing Tyre, Changing Tire, Driving in Winter, Puncture, Snow
According to the United States Department of Transportation, the average life span of a vehicle is 12 years, or around 128,500 miles. Also, according to the US Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average American household’s second largest expense is car maintenance, accounting for nearly 17% of the total expense. Now wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could make your car last that long and at the same time not cost you a bomb in maintenance? A well maintained car is the biggest asset of a household. There are so many benefits of a car that is maintained:
You will save on fuel costs
You can take that family vacation you always dreamed of but were afraid to take because of the car
Your car will last you longer than you thought possible
You wont have to be late for meetings
The air conditioning or heating will not give out when you need it the most
You will save on service and repair costs
It affords you the luxury of a pleasant drive, no matter the distance
The re-sale value of car will be very reasonable
The over all cost of having a car reduces if the car is well maintained
You can take your girlfriend out without worrying about the car breaking down during your date
Your car will feel as good as new for a longer time
Your car needs an oil change every 3,000 to 10,000 miles depending on the way you drive, the age, and condition of your vehicle’s engine, highway driving versus in town driving, and a variety of other factors. Because this is a very wide range in which to change your oil you should probably change your oil every 5,000 miles if you drive like the majority of individuals.
Tires and Tire Pressure
You should check your tires on a regular basis, especially the tire pressure. Each size tire has a recommended tire pressure and maintaining that particular pressure in the tire will prolong the life of the tire as well as provide ease of driving, not to mention increase your safety. When the proper tire pressure is maintained in your vehicle then braking, cornering, and braking are superior which means your safety is increased. You should check your tire pressure at least once per month.
You know your brakes are one of the most important aspects of your car. They slow you down and basically allow you to avoid accidents on a daily basis. Because of this you need to be extra alert to your brakes. Also, you can tell it is time to change the breaks because they are squealing or not slowing your car as quickly as necessary then don’t put it off.
There are lots of different aspects of your car that need regular maintenance and upkeep. Just make sure you are alert to this fact and always follow the manufacturers car care suggestions when it comes to your vehicle and your vehicle will last longer and your safety will be increased.
Learn How to Get More Out of Your Car With The "Simple Car Care Tip and Advice" E-Book.
Here is what you will learn about:
* Learn to take care of your car...
* Save up on mechanic bills by tweaking your car yourself...
* Preserving the paint work of your car is in your hands...
* Increase the mileage of your car so as to get maximum fuel efficiency...
* Understand your car and its needs so that your mechanic cannot rip you off...
* Learn how to identify what is wrong with your car by a simple inspection of the exterior and engine...
* You deserve a car that serves the purpose it is supposed to, and not give you trouble without cause...
* Learn these simple care tips and enjoy a trouble free vehicle...
Here are some of the benefits of having a well maintained car:
* You will save on fuel costs...
* You can take that family vacation you always dreamed of but were afraid to take because of the car...
* Your car will last you longer than you thought possible...
* You won't have to be late for meetings...
* The air conditioning or heating will not give out when you need it the most...
* You will save on service and repair costs...
* It affords you the luxury of a pleasant drive, no matter the distance...
* The re-sale value of car will be very reasonable...
* The over all cost of having a car reduces if the car is well maintained...
* You can take your girlfriend out without worrying about the car breaking down during your date...
* Your car will feel as good as new for a longer time...
So, go ahead and grab your free app on car care tips now and start saving some money!
car maintenance tips
car care kit
car cleaning tips
car care tips
- You will save on fuel costs with better car care
- You can take that family vacation you always dreamed of but were afraid to take because of the car
- Your car will last you longer than you thought possible
- You wont have to be late for meetings
- The air conditioning or heating will not give out when you need it the most
- You will save on service and repair costs
- It affords you the luxury of a pleasant drive, no matter the distance
- The re-sale value of car will be very reasonable
- The over all cost of having a car reduces if the car is well maintained
- You can take your girlfriend out without worrying about the car breaking down during your date
- Your car will feel as good as new for a longer time
According to the United States Department of Transportation, the average life span of a vehicle is 12 years, or around 128,500 miles. Also, according to the US Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average American household’s second largest expense is car maintenance, accounting for nearly 17% of the total expense. Now wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could make your car last that long and at the same time not cost you a bomb in maintenance? A well maintained car is the biggest asset of a household.
Free Read Now Better Car Care today!
(the program works without an Internet connection)
The car is a reliable friend and assistant, a great passion and, in a way, a business card holder. On how to care for it, how were attentive to it depends on whether he will not let you, whether it will reliably serve you if you will be assured of their safety, and in the end be able to sell a car more expensive, in that inevitable moment when you have to leave.
In the book "Car Care Tips" we collected a lot of useful information that will help you monitor the status of the car, increase the service life and avoid unnecessary spending on repairs!
More from developer
Simply download the app and use your MyHyundai.com ID, Password and PIN to take advantage of Blue Link’s remote access features. An active Blue Link subscription is required to login and access the Hyundai Blue Link Mobile App. To renew or upgrade to either Essentials or Guidance, please contact Hyundai Blue Link Customer Care at 855-2BlueLink.
An Active Essentials Package (E) or Guidance Package (G) subscription is required to access select features.
With the Hyundai Blue Link App you can:
1. Remotely unlock or lock the door (E)
2. Remotely activate the horn and lights (E)
3. Remotely start your vehicle*(E)
4. Search and send Points of Interest to your vehicle (G)
5. Access saved POI History (G)
6. Make a service appointment
7. Access Blue Link Customer Care
8. Find your car (E)
9. Access maintenance information and other convenient features.
*Remote Vehicle Start requires vehicle to be equipped with Push-Button Start and either Automatic Transmission (AT) or Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT)
NOTE: Some vehicles may need to be updated for Remote Vehicle Start to work correctly. If you are unable to execute Remote Vehicle Start or execute it consistently and have the required configuration listed above, please schedule an appointment with your preferred dealer for them to inspect your vehicle.
For technical assistance contact Blue Link @ 855-2BLUELINK (855-225-8354)
THE PREMIER CAR CONFIGURATOR APP
The Walking Dead Chop Shop is built on a 3D engine allowing you to spin, zoom and build your ultimate zombie survival machine using extremely detailed parts and layered textures.
Customize your vehicle using three cars and hundreds of apocalyptic parts. That’s more than a trillion possible configurations.
Answer daily trivia from The Walking Dead comics to earn bonus points. Use them to unlock exclusive parts and upgrade your zombie survival machine.
Find out how long you would last in the zombie apocalypse based on your vehicle’s “survivability score.”
Other app highlights:
- Chop Shop parts include horde plow, flamethrower, machete, cattle gun, doom whistle, automatic crossbow, and many, many more.
- Sign in to save your zombie survival machine. You can store as many cars in your garage as you like.
- Share your vehicle to Facebook and Twitter and save your friends.