Imagine, your customers calling you, not able to reach you but still gets all your information. Linq 'Smart Reply' does just that. You can also send an auto response to all business inquiry like large businesses. Smart Reply helps you smartly share information about you without you worrying about replying every time manually.
Imagine, your customers scrolling all your information on a page without getting lost in the digital clutter. Linq shows everything about your business.
Imagine, your customers interacting with all your social media on a single page. Linq gets all your social media at one place.
Imagine, your customers sharing your information with their friends seamlessly. Linq makes is superly easy to share information.
Imagine, your customers being able to pay through any wallet using a single QR Code. Linq make it possible.
Linq is the smartest way to share all your business information with your customers. Literally everything, like contact, address, payments and social media in one place. And this can be shared with click of a button with all your customers either as a URL or QR Code. Your customers can interact with your Linq without any need to download an app! You could even configure 'Smart Reply' in Linq, which automatically shares all your information with your customers who call you. So no more worries about missing your calls or making your answered calls more relevant.
Why do I need Linq?
90% of customers make a purchase decision based on the availability of the right information at the right time. Today, either businesses have too much information spread across multiple platforms or have limited digital presence. This leaves customers deprived of a single view of your business or spending too much time and effort in finding your information depriving customers a single view of your business and often left searching for information. This can be solved only when each business has their own unique digital identity through which all its information, and social feeds can be communicated across all channels in a curated way.
How do I use Linq?
Linq is your unified digital identity that carries all your information. So you should leverage Linq whenever you are communicating with your customers like Marketing Collaterals, Invoices, SMS, Print Ads, Shop Stickers, even you Email Signatures.
1. Make the best of our USP - Smart Reply and no need to worry about missed calls from your clients.
2. Running a new print campaign? Just add Linq QR to your ads and increase the content your customers can view easily. Or running an SMS campaign, adding Linq URL makes your customer interact better and always find the most updated information.
3. Customer walking to your store and leaving disappointed as the store was closed? Simple: Linq QR at your door helps him/ her to find store open close
timing, availability, offers and much more. Never lose a customer again and keep you showroom glass door cleaner – seriously open closed hours are so much passe.
4. Important client coming to office for a meeting? Just share your Linq. He/She can easily find directions and read more about your products, services and social media feed.
5. Shifted offices? Your signature Linq gets automatically updated. Even your old emails will tell your customers about your latest information.
6. Struggling between sales, accounts and clients to get correct GST?
7. Multiple Payment QR codes creating a clutter? Get rid of multiple QR codes at billing counter and replace them with Linq QR. All your payments integrated into one. Add to that, brand experience and extra information users get every time they pay.
Your Linq in your signature has it all. Sales team just needs to tell clients to open any of your email.