Have a nice road trip!
iExit 2.0 is finally here and it comes with no shortage of goodies. A redesigned user interface, new searching options (Preset Filters), background notifications, 3000+ hotel and dining coupons, more customization options, and lots of new points of interest with way more on the way.
iExit tells you what's coming up in real time when driving on the interstate. It's designed to easily communicate which upcoming exits have what you need, whether that's gas, a hotel, a rest area, or specifically a Starbucks.
Your GPS will tell you how to get there. iExit will tell you where to stop along the way.
"Do you have enough gas to wait until the next town? Is there a bathroom coming up any time soon? Need to buy a tent at Wal-Mart? The iExit app will tell you exactly what lies ahead."
"Best of Group" (comparison of exit-based travel apps)
☞ USA Today
"For less than the cost of most tolls, you'll get a tremendously useful app that will help you find what you need when you need it."
"iExit gives a great rolling window into all of the restaurants, gas stations, and what have you as they pass on the nation's interstate highways."
☞ New York Times
"iExit is a valuable resource for travelers in general and especially so for parents of picky eaters."
"Plenty of free apps will tell you which businesses are nearby, but iExit groups them handily by freeway exit."
"There's something to be said for this kind of convenience, especially if you're a serious road-tripper."
- New Jersey
- New York
For support, send an email to TravelTrafficNOAA@gmail.com or go to Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crystal-Consulting/261183333407?ref=hl).
This app has the following features:
- Traffic Cameras List
For the advanced Traffic map and Traffic Cameras map feathers, click on the "Get the Full Version" to get the paid version.
Next Exit History is a collaborative project between the University of West Florida and Historical Research Associates, Inc. (HRA). HRA is a leader in heritage tourism, cultural resource management, historical research, and litigation support services for public and private clients. Since 1974, HRA has been helping its clients understand the past to solve current problems and interpret local, regional, and national history.
You should not use the Program while operating a moving vehicle or any equipment as your attention may be distracted and this may result in severe injury or death. You are solely responsible for such activity should you undertake it and we are not liable for any damages related thereto.
"Perfect if you'd like a little adventure" -- Lifehacker
"The genius of Alongways is not just its function, but also its philosophy." -- Travel Pulse
"A good addition to your adventure" -- Android Authority (Indie App of the Day)
What does it do?
Alongways takes a starting point, a destination, and whatever you want to find along the way, and shows you the route and all the places you can stop. For each stopping place, you can access reviews, contact information, and navigation directions.
It's the perfect companion for your travels, whether you're navigating the country in an RV, driving a big truck, or taking a trip with some friends. You can answer all these questions (and more!):
● Are there pet friendly hotels between Albuquerque and Aspen?
● A good place for deep dish pizza between Little Rock and Raleigh?
● Anywhere to fuel up between Lubbock and Las Vegas?
● Is there a place to park my RV between here and Helena?
Cool, what else does it do?
Bookmark your favorite places along a route--make a custom roadtrip with hotels, restaurants, and attractions that you want to see along the way.
Switch between list view to easily see detail information and a full-screen map to look at all the points on the trip.
Overlay Multiple Searches on a single map, to create the ultimate trip.
Access Recent Searches from the home page.
And more! Alongways is the app you shouldn't travel without. From weekend roadtrippers, serious travelers, long haul truckers, and evening commuters--download and see how much you've been missing out on along the way!
***APP UPDATE #3 - JUNE 2013***
-New App icon!
-We've made it faster to select the right station in the list (we now remember the spot the list was left in)
-Fixed the crash on the 1 line, the crash upon device rotation, and a few more
-Station updates (more soon!)
***APP UPDATE #2 - MAY 2013***
-Just pushed the newest update -- the app now includes ALL STOPS in NYC! Tell your friends.
-We've updated a whole bunch of stations in NYC.
***APP UPDATE #1 - APRIL 2013***
-The app now works on ALL android devices
-Photo assets are no longer stored on the SD card (meaning they'll no longer show up among your personal photos)
In the next update:
-Even more updates to various stations...thanks to all the users that have sent in corrections and updates -- we're going through one by one and making those changes.
-Correcting several bugs and errors (like a crash on rotation bug)
-A prettier homescreen.
-A cooler icon
In future updates:
-Who knows...the more people buy the app the more we can afford to work on it and add cool stuff -- so tell your friends! And please leave us a nice review so we can continue to invest more in the product
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch - email@example.com or @JWegener on twitter.
Easily find and save cool places, and send them to your favorite navigation app.
Plan a new trip or automatically sync your trips and saved places from our mapping site roadtrippers.com.
- Discover awesome independent places around you while you are on the road, or at your destination
- Plan complete trip itineraries, or sync with the website or other platform apps
- Save places for later (also syncs with web)
- View place details such as photos, descriptions, ratings, reviews, addresses, and phone numbers
- Navigate to any place by connecting your favorite navigation app.
Note: Content currently USA focused.
The app is available for Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0 or above, with additional capabilities included for the Samsung Galaxy Note device line‐up.
The Traveler features the integration of captured photos, short videos, drawn sketches, recorded audio files, quick location markers, and GPS tracking into a package that allows the user to organize information and media in an efficient and travel‐friendly interface. With Google Maps built into the app, users can retrace their steps, noting the locations where photos and other media assets were collected and the path traveled along the way.
For Samsung Galaxy Note devices, Traveler includes support for the S Pen to provide a sketching and drawing canvas for digital sketchbook capabilities.
* Capture photos, videos and audio on your trip and a marker will be added to the map where they were created;
* Start, pause or stop a new recording, or add a marker from Android Wear;
* Sync fitness activities as you travel with Google Fit;
* View charts depicting your fitness activities;
* Capture photos with Google Glass and share with your trip;
* Record your path and view on The Traveler web site;
* Export paths to Google Drive;
* Export paths to a file and import using your favorite map app or software;
* Share media with friends and family using your favorite social media apps;
* Share your entire trip with friends and family using Google Drive sync;
* Work offline to record your trips no matter where your travels take you;
* Sketch and draw with a variety of brushes, tools and colors using the S Pen.
Ball State University students, faculty and staff can connect their university account for additional features, including:
* Ability to sync all content (trips, paths and media) to a server at the university for archival and transferring to other devices;
* Invite others to join a trip;
* Share photos and other media assets between travelers;
* Invite friends and family to view your travels on the The Traveler web site - https://apps.bsu.edu/traveler
Help guides are available online at:
Web site for family and friends to view your travels:
Our Features include:
* Displaying nearby toilets in a list or on the map
* Adding new Locations by yourself or rate existing locations
* Turn by turn navigation to toilet
* Inspecting the location near a toilet using Google Street View (if imagery available)
* More different Languages: Spanish, Chinese and English.
* Donate button in the menue
Alternatively you can buy "Bathroom Scout Pro" in the Android Market and support the further development of this app. The pro version offers you the following additional features:
* No advertisements
* Satellite view
* Waterfall sound
We would be thankful, if you rate the restroom you just visited in order to help us improving our service for you. You can also report missing toilets. We also would be happy to receive any other of your feedback by mail or via the 'feedback' button from the application menu. If you enjoy using our application we would also appreciate your rating!
Users of this app will see deals and offerings from businesses along interstate highways. For travelers who don't like to negotiate, let E-Exits help you find brand name hotel rooms that have been drastically reduced. There are 17 different service categories to pinpoint your traveling needs. They are restaurant, lodging, gas, diesel, flex & other fuels, shopping, attractions, farm outlet, auto-truck service, camping & RV service, hospitals, pharmacy, grocery store, tobacco products, worship centers, visitor info centers and restrooms. For the frequent interstate traveler, the E-Exits is a must have.
- List view allowing you to browse by state and interstate.
- Map view allowing you to see how far the next rest stop is.
- Shows available facilities and hours (if available)
- Get notifications when in range of rest stop
- Mark rest stops as a "favorite"
- Real-time (and offline) modes
- Send rest stop to various navigation apps
- Shows number of car and truck parking (if available)
We strive to make sure the information is as accurate as possible. If you find any errors or omissions, please feel free to let us know!
HotelTonight helps you find & book hand-selected hotels at great prices.
*We are the night out with friends that turned into a road trip to Vegas
*We are the birthday getaway you spontaneously booked for this weekend
*We are the luxury vacation you scored on the cheap
*We are the mid-week booking at that spot you’ve always wanted to check out … just because
*We are the excuse to travel as much as you’ve always wanted
*We are the business trip you locked down in 10 seconds, at your soon-to-be-favorite hotel
*We are the motivation to stay and play a little longer
*We are HotelTonight. And we want you to plan a little less. And live a little more
Here’s how we deliver:
*Great prices! Hotels give us last-minute discounts on their empty rooms. You get the very best rates, guaranteed
*Book a room in just 10 seconds
*Hand-picked selection of top-rated hotels – we’ve done the work to narrow down the best options
*Categories (like Basic, Hip and Luxe) to make it easy to find the right room for you
*Custom hotel descriptions that give you all the info you need to know
*24/7 customer support (with real, live, nice people)
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Facebook: facebook.com/HotelTonight
* Twitter: @HotelTonight
* Instagram: @HotelTonight
* Snapchat: @HotelTonight
CoPilot is the high performance GPS navigation app to get you where you’re going safely, reliably and most importantly enjoyably.
Join over 14 million drivers and professional fleets worldwide that trust CoPilot’s high quality offline maps for fast and accurate guidance, even when there’s no mobile coverage or you’re navigating abroad.
*****As featured on Engadget, CNET, Auto Express *****
INCLUDES FREE 7 DAY TRIAL OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION AND ACTIVETRAFFIC™:
• Offline navigation: street maps stored on-board your Android
• Clear voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions with text-to-speech technology
• Driver-friendly 3D guidance display shows you the way at every turn
• Lane indicator arrows, highway exit sign post information and realistic ClearTurn™ view to help you at complex junctions
• Real-time ActiveTraffic™ and predictive time-of-day routing helps you avoid delays, so you’ll arrive on-time and stress-free, every time
• Automatic routing and fast recalculation if you miss a turn
• Safety camera alerts with free database updates (not available in North America, France or Switzerland)
• Unique directions only view and motion lock for safer driving
• CommuteMe™ automatically learns your favourite route to and from work, and checks it for traffic every day
• Speed limit warnings and speedometer
• Accurate ETAs so you know when you’ll arrive
• And much, much more…
GET USE OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION IN-APP
If you enjoy your drive with CoPilot (and we’re confident you will!), you can purchase voice-guided navigation options via in-app purchase in MyCoPilot > Features & Upgrades. You can also purchase a 12 month ActiveTraffic subscription and get additional map regions throughout the world.
FREE BASIC FEATURES:
After the 7 day trial, you can still enjoy the following features for free:
► Offline 2D street maps
► Comprehensive multi-stop trip planning tools to plan detailed routes before you go
► Huge database of pre-loaded POIs to easily find local restaurants, gas stations, car parks and other useful places
► View your complete itinerary & preview every turn direction
► Drag and drop route editing
► Useful local search with Yelp, Wikipedia and Google*
► Walking mode
► Download any one of the following countries/regions for free:
• Europe: Choose one of the following countries/regions - UK & Ireland, Balkans, BeNeLux, Russia, Central Eastern Europe, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), France, Greece, Iberia, Italy, Nordics, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine
• North America: USA & Canada
• Australasia: Australia & New Zealand
• Southern Africa: South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia and Botswana
• Middle East/GCC: Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE
• South East Asia: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
*Social sharing, Google, Yelp and Wikipedia requires a mobile connection
For more information, visit copilotgps.com
Stay Connected with CoPilot:
@copilotgps or @copilotgps_us
Google+: search +copilot
•Select a road trip by region or your current location
•See your mapped route, plus get turn-by-turn directions
•Discover our favorite hotels, restaurants, and must-see points of interest including museums, campsites, national and state parks, and more – with descriptive info, address, website, and click-to-call
•Share trips with your friends via email and social media
•Save your favorite road trips for later
"Field Trip can help guide the way..." - AllThingsD
"The future of Augmented Reality" - The Atlantic
Field Trip is your guide to the cool, hidden, and unique things in the world around you. Field Trip runs in the background on your phone. When you get close to something interesting, it pops up a card with details about the location. No click is required. If you have a headset or bluetooth connected, it can even read the info to you.
Field Trip can help you learn about everything from local history to the latest and best places to shop, eat, and have fun. You select the local feeds you like and the information pops up on your phone automatically, as you walk next to those places.
The hyperlocal history experts of Arcadia and Historvius will unveil local lore in places you never expected. Trend-setting publications like TimeOut, Thrillist, Spotted by Locals, Zagat, and Eater will point out the best places to eat and drink. Experts at Sunset, Cool Hunting, WeHeart, Inhabitat, and Remodelista will guide you to the latest unique stores and products. Atlas Obscura, Dezeen and Spotted by Locals help you uncover hidden gems no matter where you are. Songkick and Flavorpill guide you to local music.
What did you discover today? Enrich yourself with a Field trip during your commute. Live like a local when you travel to new places. Eat and shop off the beaten path. Or simply discover the obscure history about your neighborhood during your next walk to the park.
Get ready to see this world with new eyes!
NOTE: This app is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
★ Discover thousands of interesting places/experiences that fall under the following categories: Architecture, Historic Places & Events, Lifestyle, Offers & Deals, Food Drinks & Fun, Movie Locations, Outdoor Art and Obscure Places of Interest around you.
★ Choose from three different modes to set frequency of Field Trip notifications. See “Field Trip” worthy places around you on a map, by tapping on cards in map view to pull up enthralling points of interest around you.
★ Go on a Field Trip while you drive. Field Trip can detect when you’re driving and automatically “talk” about interesting places and experience around you.
★ Came across an amazing story or restaurant? Mark it as a favorite to easily come back to it at any point.
★ Capture the memory of a special place, by sharing a wondrous discovery through email and social networks such as Google+, Twitter and Facebook.
★ Wondering where the gem that you recently discovered is? Find your discovered field trip cards in the “recent’ section.
For more information about how to use Field Trip, visit our help center at http://support.google.com/fieldtrip
Follow us on: