ExamGuide for UTME is an e-learning and testing app that helps candidates prepare for their exams in an incredible way. It has numerous questions, text-to-speech technology, voice control, and intelligent personal assistant. It is the most interactive CBT software in Nigeria. In addition, ExamGuide works 100% offline - no need of downloading any other content after installing the app.
• 16,287 Questions Available Offline - practice authentic UTME past questions from 24 subjects with explanations.
• Practice By Topics - gain mastery of any topic by practicing questions from any topic of interest
• Practice One Or More Subjects At Once - you can easily take more than one subject at a time.
• Prescribed literature books - revise all the 20 recommended literature with likely questions
• Voice (Text-To-Speech) - you can listen to questions and explanation in an interesting way.
• Voice Control - control next button, previous button, submit button and so on with your voice.
• Intelligent Personal Assistant - get real-time advice on what topic to improve upon after each practice by voice.
• Built-In Calculator - use the built-in calculator to crunch numbers without leaving the exam interface.
• Rich Result - get detailed analysis on how you perform on an exam.
• Bookmarks - bookmark any question that you wish to view later.
• School Finder - Use School Finder to make a smarter decision on what school or course to enroll and find out the subject combination for the course in your preferred institution
• All Subject Dictionary - get definition of terms from all major subjects with 92,000 terms offline.
• Decide Everything - easily change the number of questions, exam year, exam time, exam mode and username.
. Contains educational games design to specially drill students to excellence
• No Subscription Fee - once activated, forever activated for all subjects!
NB: ExamGuide is NOT in affiliation with JAMB. The questions are previous years questions and are meant to help you practice for the real exam. Please do not request for the actual questions because we do not have access to it and we will never make effort to do so. We encourage success through learning and practice, but strongly discourage exam malpractice.