FlashLearners WAEC CBT 2022 App is The Best App to Pass Waec 2022 Without Expo or Waec Runs.
1. Contains Over 29,000 Questions Offline: You don't need an internet connection to use this Jamb SSCE Software.
2. Grades Theory Answers Intelligently - get scores on your theory answers.
Practice By Topics - gain mastery of any topic by practising questions from any topic of interest.
3. Practice one or more subjects at once - you can practice any number of subjects at a time.
4. Voice (Text-To-Speech) - you can listen to questions and explanations in an interesting way.
5. Intelligent Personal Assistant - get real-time advice on what topic to improve upon after each practice by voice.
6. Built-In Calculator - use the built-in calculator to crunch numbers without leaving the exam interface.
7. Rich Result Analysis - get a detailed analysis of how you perform in any exam.
8. Bookmarks - bookmark any question that you wish to view later.
9. Decide Everything - easily change the number of questions, exam year, exam time, exam mode and username.
10. Does Not Expire - continues to function as long as your computer stays alive! No Subscription Fee - once activated, forever activated for all subjects!
11. Offline Chatbot - chat with Clara to find answers to most requests using our custom-built Chatbot technology with amazing artificial intelligence
12. WASSCE Challenge - compete for the NGN30,000 prize with your peers. Have fun while learning with our fascinating games.
13. Play Educational Games, Get Notified of New Videos and Enjoy the Improved Leaderboard.
1. Waec English Language
2. Waec Mathematics
3. Waec Accounts
4. Waec Agricultural Science
5. Waec Biology
6. Waec Chemistry
7. Waec Civic Education
8. Waec Commerce
9. Waec Computer Studies
10. Waec CRK
11. Waec Data Processing
12. Waec Economics
13. Waec Further Maths
14. Waec Geography
15. Waec Government
16. Waec IRK
17. Waec Literature
18. Waec Marketing
19. Waec Office Practice
20. Waec Physics
Disclaimer: Flashlearners is NOT in affiliation with WAEC. The questions are previous years questions and are meant to help you practice for the real exam.